1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MAXBOUNTY Spreading Social Wings & API + article affilate guide & 12+ free tools

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Karen May Jones, Dec 28, 2008.

I thought you might like to know that Maxbounty has released their API documentation at their site. You can now access the API right at the site. It uses something called SOAP. I totally am not skilled enough to get my head around this! =( yet.

Its code/instructions comes in DOC format, but here is an html cache view of in on GOOGLE - > MaxBounty API Documentation

MaxBounty now has a group set up on Facebook here. If you're into that facebook thing, there ya go! I'm a noob on it and can't really find much there so far. :)

MaxBounty now offers feedburner to their affiliates. I have found that the offers near the bottom of the feed are mostly expired. Maxbounty EXPIRED links usually redirect to surfbounty (keep that in mind). Here's the MaxBounty FeedBurner Link

Here's a link to MaxBounty's Twitter. I have not signed up for anything on Twitter yet. I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not. :confused: heh, not sure what a twitter is!

Here's a helpful guide with over a dozen free tools for the beginner interested in making money with articles & affiliates such as maxbounty, amazon, clickbank and others.

It's a shrunken version of a 3 day course for making $100 a day without even having a website. -so, as not to say it's only for those that DON'T have a site - Of course, the guide will work on your website as well, and probably even better because of having more "freedom" to link up the affiliate offers. =) so,yes, it will work whether you have your own site or not.

I realize some article directories do not allow affiliate links, so the information in this $100 a day system may be too much work for the affiliate entrepreneur and it will take some trial and error.

The guide is for the beginner, but the resources and tools are for any webmaster skill level.

I hope it helps you out! :)

PS. Within the last couple of months, I've taken an eighty cent campaign at Maxbounty and ran it well over $600.00 usd. That was quite exciting - or like I referred to it, "an amazing FREAKOUT"!! I've been an affilate with them for a while (couple of years), and this tiny campaign's success was certainly a surprize & blessing. You never know when the skillet is gonna get HOT! :p If you enlist PayPal as your payment method on MaxBounty, the payout threshold is only $50.00 and no PayPal fees (from my experience).

PSS. If you have a tool or link that would enhance the article guide, please let me know and I will link it at the bottom of the page along with the other resources.

Thanks!
    :)

Karen May Jones, Dec 28, 2008 IP