1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

GOOGLE KNOWS! - I hired a firm in India-Now my website is only tops in (google) India

Discussion in 'SEO' started by justnaturally, Aug 31, 2008.

1. abhay.mathur84

abhay.mathur84 Banned

Best Answers:
    k, let me know your website, and every one what ever talking i not agree with them,
    i already told this is not possible, just go to india hosting companies and they are being hosted or their servers are located out of india mostly in US, just go through google website tool and set geo location USA, you will get better result in USA, i am doing SEO for many of my clients and if they ask they wanna result in USA, spain, or france then then getting result from that location as well as .com also

its matter on your website also
    if you having .in then you will come easily in India, if you having .uk then easily in UK same as, its my experience..

hope you all will came to know from your experience.

abhay.mathur84, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  2. wokaka

wokaka Peon

Best Answers:
    This is the most reasonable logic. Google is not that smart, they are overrated.

wokaka, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  3. andyba

andyba Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have used submitters from India and the site doesn't rank in India at all.

andyba, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  4. msubmission

msubmission Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can't blame all Indians for this.

msubmission, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  5. aninfo

aninfo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is not at all true, I am also from India and I don't like such type of comments about India.

It is the fault of that person and no one can blame an entire country for this. Moderators should take care of this type of postings.

As far as the matter is concerned, I think that those guys has created back links for his site in Indian sites. So the results are coming, well whenever you will post that you need a SEO you will get lots of replies and now it's your duty to check them manually, whether they are good SEO or not?

For saving a bit of money if you hand over your website to any one then this type of problem will bound to happen.

aninfo, Sep 3, 2008 IP
    msubmission likes this.
  6. MRniceGuy007

MRniceGuy007 Peon

Best Answers:
    I never heard anyone mad about SEO from the Philippines yet.... as usual it's a known secret to close friends companies that outsourcing to the Philippines is one of their best choice and produce a valid output than any other countries outside the english speaking nations....

MRniceGuy007, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  7. Imran

Imran Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, to all those who are bashing Indian SEO Firms. Keep this in mind, Indian SEO Companies are far far better then all these ppl who are crying out for one mistake made by some one "who might not have even knowledge of what SEO is all about", We Indians take pride at our job we work hard and earn hard, there is no easy way out stealing others job. Look at so many Indian SEO Companies that are growing with International clients.

Why the big companies are not complaining about being listed in India and not well seo'd for what they paid for???

It is mere a misconception from few individuals who might have lost SEO jobs to Indian Counter parts and complaining about Indian SEO's are not good.

Try the best you will get the best, Every country has some one who does not work well Even in Philippines there will be more then one, but that does not qualify you all to just start bashing a nation of over 100Cr Ppl.

Imran, Sep 4, 2008 IP
  8. phd

phd Active Member

Best Answers:
    phd, Sep 4, 2008 IP
  9. shaileshk

shaileshk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    shaileshk, Sep 4, 2008 IP
  10. web_doctor

web_doctor Peon

Best Answers:
    Hahaha, its a funny little thing

web_doctor, Sep 6, 2008 IP
  11. seoalan

seoalan Peon

Best Answers:
    I think there has to be logical reason to this..that backlinks are strongest from india or is sumbitted to more indian sites or something else...

I cant imagine google making such policies..which would mean one contry's work will be done in one country only..No matter how much we feel we are intelligent but google is always better and it cannot make such illogical policy...

I think its just a myth being spread either by ignorance of the actual reason or out of frutration of losing jobs...

seoalan, Sep 6, 2008 IP
  12. vkr_bibin

vkr_bibin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have no great knowledge about SEO stuffs. But the suggestion that the links were placed from india is the reason why this mess up happens is wierd. Half of Google's data entry and support work is done from India and it is probably wierd to suggest that Google is going to hurt you if you do the same. Secondly if a bunch of links from indian sites can drive your position in indian google up and drive down the position in google.com, then it's probably easy to reduce the big guys who are performing well in google.com/ I mean hire some one to put these sites links from indian sites and bingo they go down the ladder in google.com.

I think there is something else which needs to be taken care. What is it? I have no idea, if i knew I would have owned a Aston Martin Vanquish by now.

vkr_bibin, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  13. monikalynn

monikalynn Peon

Best Answers:
    I also used submitters from India and they submited my sites to indian directions.After done this, I found this post.
    Now I dont know What can I do then. Most service in DP are from indian. Does it matter if the indian sites are hosting in USA?

monikalynn, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  14. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I just noticed the other day that I'm also getting some good results on http://www.google.ch im addition to google.co.in

I'm #2 for my keyword on google.co.in and #5 on google.ch as opposed to approx. #450 on google.com

bogart, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  15. Rencberoglu

Rencberoglu Peon

Best Answers:
    just go to the google webmaster tools. set your region to united states. Of course u will rank in india better. practically google india and google US are different search engines. if you Make a better SEO for google.com you will rank better

Rencberoglu, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  16. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm thinking that google.com has a filter that google.co.in and google.ch don't have.

bogart, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  17. WebSolutions86

WebSolutions86 Peon

Best Answers:
    this should get fine after some time, is ur site new or what?

WebSolutions86, Sep 30, 2008 IP
  18. warungdigital

warungdigital Peon

Best Answers:
    You maybe have written many article with topic that related closely with India. It what I have done to my site. I write many topics about USA and most of my visitors are come from USA. Maybe you need to check out your website topic.

warungdigital, Oct 10, 2008 IP
  19. An_igma

An_igma Peon

Best Answers:
    What's wrong with you people? What's the big deal, obviously the competition at google.com is much greater than google.in. If it is appearing on top of the results at google.in, it must be getting somewhat higher at google.com SERP. If you can't see that Indian firm producing good enough results then hire someone else.

An_igma, Oct 16, 2008 IP
  20. BusinessCoach

BusinessCoach Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    apparently, everyone just started guessing and no one bothered to look at the page

google in fact knows which companies "build links" in a way it considers artificial

HERE IS YOUR PROBLEM
    (and the answer to this riddle)

every single page has this tag:

Designed By: Template World <<<THAT my friend, is what makes google know you were using indians for SEO

Google is against SEO firms and always has...which is why they created the page rank myth to track you down (why do you think they penalize you for buying PR links?)....they used to talk about it publicly, but most folk are too new to the internet or just too young to remember.

Google is NOT a friend of SEOs and they ARE very smart.

Majority of so-called "SEO's" do not realize that google relies heavily on registrar and host data.

For instance the following all help google determine what to do with y ou

domain registration date
    domain expiration date
    domain registration country
    Server IP (and all other sites with same IP)
    who the IP belongs to
    IP country
    web page file CREATION DATE
    web page file LAST MODIFIED DATE
    Location on page of link
    how often link location changes and other links around it and relevancy of link and other links to page (is it an "ad" or "link" block)

artificial intelligence at its finest....

google has "triggers", that will filter you as spam, and other triggers that cause a HUMAN to look at your page.

Again, this has all been made public by google, but long forgotten.

Let the "experts" disagree, but OP you know I am right.

BusinessCoach, Oct 23, 2008 IP