1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cheap SEO Services/KingofKings SEO Guaranteed Service(Reports/Evidence)($29 A Month)

Discussion in 'Services' started by Cheap SEO Services, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The suggestion of giving a % of my sites when they sell is a fair option to me. Some of the sites cost me quite a bit of money to build. However, there are some that cost me very little. So, in the mix of it all I will offer up 75% of my share of all the sites. I have two sites I am 50% partnership with my developer (not king). They are BlogPayz and MyMovieReview. One business site http://www.article-link.com my developer has a 10% share in the sale of that. All other sites are 100% owned by me.

Honestly, I wish I was wealthy to afford to pay back every cent that has been scammed by king. But, that looks to be an impossibility.

My question is where do I send the money to be pooled? I like the idea of donations to help out but that does not feel right to me either. It's a kind offer but this is not your or anyone else's fault. Anyway, can someone come up with a valid plan for somewhere for me to send the money to be pooled? My Paypal is stuffed so it can't be sent there and I doubt you guys would trust money in my bank account.

If I can get help in the promotion of selling my sites, that would be appreciated and helpful to all clients who have lost their money in this.

Just remember this. I am not going into online business ever again. I have been severely burnt by this experience and I hate knowing what some of you think what I am like.

What do you guys think? Is this feasible? Can it work?

Cheap SEO Services, Aug 2, 2008 IP
  2. esidyo

esidyo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You shouldn't leave your work, you are good in SEO so you should do it, yeah but if you do it again, I know that the thread will be flooded of abuses, try something new like giving free copies or something, also DP is not the only place on internet, you can work other places too, I recommend you not to leave this work as you are good at it, just take the past as history and think about the future :cool:

esidyo, Aug 2, 2008 IP
  3. meetbro

meetbro Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    you can open a new paypal account... in the name of your wife ;)
    very bad story.. :(

meetbro, Aug 2, 2008 IP
  4. BlueEew

BlueEew Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you back this up and actually sell and share the money.

I am more then sure you will get rep back. You could start offering services abd build new sites. Just don't have the money upfront and have it when you have completed the service.

This prove your not a scammer. I am sure you will be back to normal with in three months.

BlueEew, Aug 3, 2008 IP
  5. lorocreative

lorocreative Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    in my opinion you are just trying to get out of this without harming your own pocket. who wouldn't? .. i think, you know what i mean. but fact is, me and everybody else paid you in paypal. When someone's instituting legal proceedings this will happen towards the person behind that paypal account, regardless of "how your financial situation is" because this is not counting in front of a court, and i find that nobody has to care of how exactly you are going to raise this money to pay back the cheated ones, as long as you fulfill court's decree.. on every action follows reaction, simple truth

lorocreative, Aug 3, 2008 IP
  6. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 14
    I have made some statements regarding this matter in defence and support of all those that have been scammed. However what Colin is proposing is a method to rectify the wrongs that have been committed, not redeeming himself.
    It may be so that some people intend to take him to court, if he able to compensate the loss that has occurred here then we can hope that most will be able to 'move on' from this.

1st suggestion if not done so it to make a statement letter apologising for what has occurred and what you intend to do. Within that statement you can request that all those that have made payments to you paypal account to send copies of the transactions to you can assess how much and who you own to. You can PM those email addresses you have on file and redirect them to this post.

Once you have a list of who and how much you can work on a detailed plan on selling your sites or providing a service or whatever that compensates the loses occurred.

inet, Aug 4, 2008 IP
  7. continuum

continuum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have just started a thread to work this out:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=965396

Please put how much you were scammed. We can then try to work out what is anywhere near the truth. I get the feeling that it is much more than this.

If we cannot get receipts from SEO, maybe we can try to work this out ourselves.

Also, I would be more than happy if I GOT WHAT I PAID FOR.

I do not men the top 10 in Google,

I mean the slow link building and article writing etc that was reported that was or would be done.

You do SEO (from your name) and have the time to do it now(as you have sold your business to KOK) and do not do any online selling anymore.

Can I send you the 3 URLs that I was promised SEO work for and get you to do some SEO on them?

continuum, Aug 4, 2008 IP
  8. continuum

continuum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    continuum, Aug 4, 2008 IP
  9. BlueEew

BlueEew Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well it looks like he used the same host as me. :rolleyes:

BlueEew, Aug 4, 2008 IP
  10. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Except hope that karma gets to him and kicks his rear end.

lightless, Aug 4, 2008 IP
  11. seo007

seo007 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am also Looking Professional SEO Expert, But, Your Price is Very Expensive, if u Reduce U r Price, Please Let Me Know?

seo007, Aug 4, 2008 IP
  12. marketsnipers

marketsnipers Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Did you even care to read the thread at all? At least the last few posts?:mad:

marketsnipers, Aug 4, 2008 IP
  13. obay

obay Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    Looks like I am getting constant red with even helping out Col..

Let me just say.. I am a client of Col..

obay, Aug 5, 2008 IP
  14. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have a temp job for 4 weeks and already in my 2nd week of that. There's no way I can spend time on SEO of anything. You would have noticed me not online much anymore. That's because I am at work. But the genuine list of people thing seems a good idea.

Cheap SEO Services, Aug 5, 2008 IP
  15. ozi

ozi Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I interested with your services could you sent me payment detail please

ozi, Aug 5, 2008 IP
    anions likes this.
  16. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    People ....... you gotta love them :D

lightless, Aug 5, 2008 IP
  17. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Aren't these guys scammers?

NetStar, Aug 5, 2008 IP
  18. nobluff

nobluff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You not getting red for helping him, you getting red for being a blinkered disciple , there are people here that have lost thousands and all you can do is post your biased support for your buddy. You have in fact stated that this thread is not a scam, which probably led to others getting suckered in so you deserve all the negative rep you are getting. If you support him that much send him money and stop confronting the victims of this scam, and no you buddy is NOT a victim as he made money from this (save the sop stories about how he is ruined, what did you expect?)

Here is where you support this as not being a scam (http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=8439901#post8439901).

nobluff, Aug 5, 2008 IP
  19. 10acne

10acne Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm very disappointed because i'm still can't see your efforts, actions, desire and sincere in settling the issue except doing verbal apologizes to us. I don't know what you said is a truth or just another lie because i'm not your neighbor. Maybe you are just sitting in front of your TV with your pizza and coke now.

Don't be angry i'm saying this because i was lied by you from the beginning.

This is not a kid's game, saying "sorry sorry sorry" and selling few sites is not the way to solve the problem. You should pay back by your time and labour.

10acne, Aug 6, 2008 IP
    nobluff likes this.
  20. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't blame you for feeling this way but King should pay back every cent, seeing he is the one with all the money. If I had not forwarded the amounts to him, everyone would be refunded weeks ago.

Cheap SEO Services, Aug 7, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.