1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dear Bangladeshi-- Lets apply for paypal in Newspaper

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by zobair, Jul 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krkbkk

krkbkk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How to give him red cream from my end? PM me boss.

krkbkk, Jul 12, 2008 IP
    reachpradeep likes this.
  2. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Read here

I approve for Green cream and i disapprove for red cream.

getjimmy, Jul 12, 2008 IP
    krkbkk likes this.
  3. loverctgu

loverctgu Banned

Best Answers:
    Mamu don't fight.before 1947 bangladesh,india ,pakistan was same country..the british made a tricky separation to make us fight between each others.we fight with each other and they lough and sell us arms to fight.
    so don't fight.
    Santi...Santi...

noi le teng bhaiga hate doraia dibo

loverctgu, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  4. SOULZRIPPER

SOULZRIPPER Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Would you think that its ever gonna happen lol ??? Go get a paypal first :eek:

:D:D:D

SOULZRIPPER, Jul 12, 2008 IP
    krkbkk likes this.
  5. tiger01

tiger01 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think we can follow "Dondon2d" example.

tiger01, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  6. krkbkk

krkbkk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In another thread I have seen the author of this thread has posted that his uncle is the financial minister of Bangladesh and he did talked with him and the finance minister promised him that he will bring Paypal to Bangladesh in the next 50 years. haha

Now hez posting a new thread in the same title and here he is trying to collect some money from the fellow Bangladeshis to put an ad. in a newspaper.

mm.. I'm smelling something FISHY here.

krkbkk, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  7. kashem

kashem Banned

Best Answers:
    You did a very foul job here. This is what we cant support you or accept you to post .Its about some problem Bangladeshi webmasters are acing . You should contribute constructively . Who said you Bangladesh will attack some other country ? You must know the consequence of what you are saying. If you are not sure what you say ,its better you keep silent and hear what other say.

Pls others who are from India, dont take it a general view of other Dp'ers from Bangladesh or people from Bangladesh. Its only his view.

Since I have joined here in DP , many DP'er I have found who are really , really helpful , most of them from India. I know many of my friends from Bangladesh have very good relationship and business with many Indian friends.

So please if you post something that in someway will solve the problem its better and we will highly appreciate it. Post when you know your post will not solve problems in other country .There are many threads you can contribute . Your help may be a real time saver or someone who need help with some code, or some information. Why one should spend his time spreading hatred or trying to say bad to others.

kashem, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  8. zobair

zobair Peon

Best Answers:
    baaler baal... Horidash Paal. Chamchamir shovab ta gelona

zobair, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  9. shamkabir

shamkabir Active Member

Best Answers:
    @ kashem Vai, I am agree with you. If he has lot of power then he can do it by himself. Otherwise if he need help from other them must be soft and don't say anything in wrong.

I am also get help from Indian DP member. They are so much helpful.

Finally Mr. Zobair. If you don't give any one respect then how you can get respect from other ?
    If you want to do something, first become a gentlemen.

shamkabir, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  10. kashem

kashem Banned

Best Answers:

You know what you are talking about. Try to be modest . I m sure you here for nothing but to spend your time . Leave it to us and you better find someother place to fight

kashem, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  11. tiger01

tiger01 Peon

Best Answers:
    This thread going bad.

Nasty slang, personal attack present here.

Mod should close this thread.

tiger01, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  12. androomidaa

androomidaa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    look man its not all about pp to bd bank. its about the laws, u have any idea about money laundering law or financial laws or monetery laws? this is something the national security and central monetery law is involved. no one is going to freakin change the freaking law for some boys like us. if they do, this means bd will be kind of a heaven for the currency traders and peeps and foreign companies will export tons of money from bd...which bd govt will never allow.

what u doing is just shouting on an online thread...i went to the ground level, talked to everyone i possibly could even with a senior decision maker of bangladesh bank (well he was layal, offered me a cup of tea, that was the best i could ever get!) and in return...u guess...

on top of that every credit card processing is manual..no automatic cards are here! we are living 100 years in the past! i have had a gold card myself and got rid of it because of too much of hastle...no realtime transection history, u have to go to bank for whateever you want to do with the card even if u want to see the transection history, it takes 3-4 days just to activate the card while my epass and payoneers got activated within a second! too much of interests and the costs..simply out of the reach of guys like us. u wont get a card unless u have a FD/RFCD account or u went to visit another country within 1 past month! on top of that u need around or atleast $500 to get an international card (not for gold, gold is way too much costly) and u will get 80% of it as credit which definitely sucks. u only can spend $2000-$5000 for an year and for anything above that..u have to go thru enormous hastle...:mad:

androomidaa, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  13. krkbkk

krkbkk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Kashem, it is he, that idi*t started talking filthy words against India, Indian (Tamils).

You people didnt asked him or scold him anything, but come and advise us.

You have asked 'who said Bangladesh will attack India'.

Go and check ur fellow's postings here in this thread.

Ofcourse hez a JOKER, we know.

Again I'm telling that guy, don't pull us in to your DIRTY world.

What the hell hez saying here?
    THIRUMBA ADICHOMNNA THAANGAMATTADA NAY*E.

Everyone in the world knows, Indians are POLITE. But we will show our power when and where we want to show us.

Better ask him to keep shut his mouth & _______

Tks.

krkbkk, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  14. androomidaa

androomidaa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what in the name of god is ur problem??? dont be a dickhead dumbass...no ones going to attack no other country! we want peace for gods shake! u acting like an alien for us all bangladeshis! shame on you! stop shitting on the faces of all the bangladeshis man!

hey bro... we here for no war and dont count on his words, i apologize for whatever he said...u know how to ignor when a kid shouts right? we all know it wouldnt have possible without u guys in 1971...

lol
    i second..may be zobair was drunk or he's having a personal problem..but thats never the view of we bangladeshis..we want peace no one is going to attack no other country

mods should definitely close the thread or at least delete the flamed posts...

androomidaa, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  15. krkbkk

krkbkk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Yes, I'm also requesting the MOD to close this thread.

I'm also request the Mod to check all the posts here and check whoz started this and Ban him for the sake of others.

Before this post if you check me too gave some suggestions for the fellow Bangladeshi friends about getting paypal in their country.

But one guy has pulled away the chat to a wrong direction.

Close this thread and ban that guy please.

Other Bangladeshi friends, for the sake of you, please start a new thread and continue this topic there without that nasty fellow.

Continue your topic on a good way, don't ever send your hardly earned money to some f**ls in any way. For sure placing ad in TV / Internet / Media will not work out for sure.

krkbkk, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  16. al-zabir

al-zabir Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just because of you Indians? Of course not. Your Govt. of that time (1971) was trying to separate Bangladesh ( Formerly East Pakistan ) from Pakistan just for Benefits of India that after separation India can take the rule over Destroyed Bangladesh. But, Their AIM was fully in vain then.

Moreover, from 1971 to till now, you are trying to do the same. You are always creating obstacles in Politics, Economy and Everything of Bangladesh. And we are detach from all facilities of modern world just because of your country. We all Bangladeshi ( Patriot ) extremely hate Indians

al-zabir, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  17. al-zabir

al-zabir Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dear Zobair,

I am with you. I am ready to give money for the publication anytime. Just email me or add me on IM. thanks

Al - Zabir

al-zabir, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  18. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Why the fuck u even need to talk about politics here,u want paypal and talk about that,there is no point in flaming Indian Government for this.

getjimmy, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  19. krkbkk

krkbkk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Thanks Bro.

I like Bangladeshis too, as we were together as a same nation before partition.

Well, but I cannot tolerate anyone whoz talking some nonsense on our nation or our people.

I dont want to hurt people like you. But for some people we have to talk on their way only. Otherwise they won't understand.

Again saying, I don't want to hurt any fellow Bangladeshis here.

Hope u can understand.

See, by the time of I'm typing this, another guy has get in here with dirty politics. :p

krkbkk, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  20. krkbkk

krkbkk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Jimmy Bro,

Dont give replies to foolish guys.

They are real fools and they want to destroy the aim of real Bangaladesh friends.

These people don't do anything worth to their own nation and people nor they want some others to do it.

Letz move on to the topic and if possible letz share how to bring Paypal to BD.

Don't bother Bark**g D**s.

krkbkk, Jul 12, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.