1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

****New Forex Program - iforex - $63/conversion - Calling ALL Forex Affiliates NOW!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NCMedia, May 29, 2008.

1. Joshua G

Joshua G Peon

Best Answers:
    What are you talking about? Have you actually used one? They work; it's no different than a stay-at-home trader making his own personal expert advisor.

I can't speak for Forex Tracer but I have had two others give me promotional copies to use and I've seen profit. I will say Forex Autopilot System takes one long ass time to trade; like 8 days until the first trade but it made profit. FAPS came with a pimpalicious "Ultra Trend" custom indicator too.

Joshua G, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  2. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    Be nice my friend. Keep cool :)

So what are YOU talking about?

Only newbies will believe that they can make money on a long term basis with cheap autopilot systems

Lastbutnotleast, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  3. Joshua G

Joshua G Peon

Best Answers:
    Read the post you quoted - "Well, these things just don't work and are a pure rip off for those who buy it".

I rest my case your honor.

No worries, I'm relaxed. :)

Cheap shot my friend but I'll take it. Who says they need to use it on a long term basis? The Forex police aren't going to force you to buy and sell lol; make a decent profit (like last week on the EUR/USD, mad spike - just under $2k profit) and press the expert advisor button in MT4 to turn it off. Small bursts of profit are always nice.

4. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    **Cheers!

**You're still killing it :)

**Thanks for your comments, please pm me if you'd like to chat, this thread is meant for recruitment and updates, please stay on course.

We've succeeded in surpassing 80 grav., we've gotten a ton of new testimonials, I won't lie we've had refunds and are now working towards a login/registration system for our 'new' forex product and the others that will launch soon.

I'd like to take a moment to thank you affiliates and other publishers who helped with the illegal storefront issue today, it was a quick resolution due to teamwork.

We're going to be releasing round 2 of our marketing assets soon (more landers/banners/assets)... The second wave should be a good punch and boost to enable more rev. streams.

To those of you that are converting on a regular or with some flux, CONGRATS!! You've truly surprised me (especially the newbies that are killing it!). To those that are still having difficulty and cannot seem to find yourselves among the daily converters yet, don't give up. Even I as the publisher see crappy days unfortunately, or crappy weeks et al. I'll continue to do my best to accomadate new comers however no more PM's please - feel free to join the NicheChoppers forum and post there as I'm spread too thin trying to bounce back/forth between them and msn :)

Thanks family, the program is still strong and you ain't seen nothing yet, expect another launch to happen within the next.... shhh... you'll know ;

Bless all,
    NC.

NCMedia, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  5. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear joshua I'm glad you teaching me... nothing ;)

Once again I'm just saying this seems to be the new version of the rich jerk

You will learn quickly and you will make money - It's so easy ;)

ie: www.internetmilliondollars.com

But I do like to sell relevant content to people :)

6. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    We heard you the first time mate - please stop instigating people in my thread! Once again I'm just saying this is my recruitment and update thread - PM me if you have beef.

Thank you.

NCMedia, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  7. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    Please be honest, I quoted wiper sir then a new member appeared and just quoted me sir

And my post was a general feeling about this kind of programs

I did not want to bother you, I did not want to bother your promotion work on the forum and I did not want to bother your business

8. Joshua G

Joshua G Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes it certainly appears that way. :rolleyes:

Looking through your previous posts and the ones in this thread it looks like you're just here to try and tear people down; emphasis on try. It'll catch up with you one day. :)

Best of luck to you, this is my last reply to anything you say. Back on topic now.

9. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    I just gave last a PM to call a truce and squash this - please guys too many threads here get ruined over snide comments which result in back/forth bumps and drama. Please please please let's just get back on topic and stay there. Lastbutnotleast - please reply to my pm not here.

Today's been a wacked out day, full moon or just too hot or everyone is just having an angry Monday - life is good - life - is - good!

As gay as it sounds - GROUP HUG!

[​IMG]

NC.

NCMedia, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  10. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    Joshua G/NCMedia, you can read my tutorials too :)

I don't want any drama Joshua G/NCMedia !

My post was a general feeling about this kind of programs (do you really understand???)

Back on topic - Let's get affiliates ;)

11. NCMedia

Best Answers:

Muchos Gracias Senior!

NCMedia, Jun 30, 2008 IP
    Lastbutnotleast likes this.
  12. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess this is Spanish but I'm not - I'm sorry

You're welcome anyway :)

13. Ganceann

Ganceann Peon

Best Answers:
    I will just update on my progress of things as I am pretty much experimenting with adwords at the same time as trying to get into affiliate marketing. I also fully understand that any automated solution is no 'get-rich-quick' solution... but it can play a small part in helping people who trade from home.

Anyway, I have spent approx $62.58 on adwords after taking out my own mistakes (* about $20 worth of clicks when I included too many countries - I was meaning to include one country within a group and included all by accident :p).

From the $62.58 I have made 5 sales for $309.65 which represents a profit of $247.07. I also admit to being very lazy compared to other people who have had many more sales - in fact I only have 1 article written and published (I do have a couple more articles written, just not published yet).

I have been researching into the market a bit and the 2 articles I wrote that are due to be published, I wrote them bth within 45mins off the top of my head due to the knowledge I had picked up doin some research. I also feel I can easily write a decent quality article on this topic within 30mins and a whole series of topics that touch on different elements of trading forex... I just need to keep my focus and actually get down to doing the work and then monitoring results.

As for adwords, if I used my daily budget and got 1 sale it would represent a small profit, although until now I have only went over $10 spend when I had made a mistake. The budget is much higher than $10 but lower than then $62 or so a sale would generate.

PS. My immediate aim is to get a sale 2 days in a row... and then to try and move on to an average of 1 sale per day :p

Ganceann, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  14. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    I doubt NCMedia would publish a scammy product and risk his entire reputation. How the fudge do you know if it's a ripoff if you haven't bought it?

lemonarian, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  15. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    Who are you talking to? Quote the right post and ask this question to the author of the post

What reputation anyway? DP is a great place to share and learn but hundreds of scammy products have been sold here

1 thing anyway: many people sell bullshit in affiliate marketing (dating, make money online, trading, forex, become a millionaire, bal-bla-bla ...), so what?!

It's not new :)

Lastbutnotleast, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  16. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not all make money online products are BS. There are some nice ones to read, and usually if you are buying a product from well-known marketer, then it's a good product to have.

For example, Rob Benwell - Blogging To The Bank

Or Wealthy Affiliates - Kyle & Carson's - Beating Adwords and Who Loves Money.

bl4ckmaN^, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  17. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    There are some nice ones to read indeed BUT it's always the same thing - how many newbies will make an extra $5000/month or become "rich"?

George Soros didn't read an ebook to make money ;)

Look at your signature my friend: you may know how to make $5000/month BUT you sell a link on your singature for $50/month

$50/month! :)

Lastbutnotleast, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  18. www.infoebookstore.co.uk

www.infoebookstore.co.uk Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you take this to another thread please, I am interested in how this Forex product is doing not your views on this type of product.

Many thanks

Jim

19. Enmar

Enmar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Jim, all his base are belong to you.

Enmar, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  20. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    Yah seriously.

Could you be a bit more offtopic please?

webwork, Jul 2, 2008 IP