1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best ClickBank Conversion Advice For nOOBS - Volume II - Basics Expanded...

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NCMedia, Jun 16, 2008.

I'm loving this karma stuff more and more - the more I seem to contribute to this community and others, the more the PTB reward me so the cycle must continue today......

I want to bring a few things to affiliates attention when dealing with your contacts/publishers/associates etc. This is something I get asked every single day - sometimes many times by my affiliate family... "Hey Norb - C'mon you can see who the biggest earners are and what they are doing - TELL MEEE!!!" - Now what kind of publisher would I be if I went around telling everybody everyone elses secrets huh? Instead - I'm just going to spew it all out right here for everyone - however I'm warning you - you're going to go "That's it??!- wtf??!" - Because there are no secrets ladies and gentlemen - as I keep preaching on and on - there are only proven systems and deregulated tactics.

For those of you who are still brand spanking new - you should read volume one before proceeding - otherwise you're going to miss a few important fundamentals: http://www.norbsmoney.com/clickbank-100-money-making-newbie-guide-best-advice-i-can-offer/

Once you absorb that - and understand those first baby steps - please continue:

So the top 10 or so things that I see my stronger affiliates do on a regular and have great success - are pretty much the same all across the board. It's the ones that take time with their presentation, keyword research, and copywriting to enable quick clickthroughs that are having the most success - It's NOT one or two guys that have mastered ezine or youtube though - there is not ONE affiliate that only use one single tactic that is successful - not for long term earnings anyway.

In PM - I've told tons of you "Just focus on 100hops a day, don't look at money, conversions, or anything else until you reach 100hops a day - without that minimum it will hard to gage or tweak or improve your assets/analytics and next steps....

To get your 100 hops a day - TODAY - and everyday moving forward, here are the basics both white hat and gray hat style - I don't want to hear or know about any bh in turn though.

1. Rather basic but sneaky and works - http://answers.yahoo.com/ create 2 accounts or get a friend to help - one asks questions - one answers. - Seek out questions related to your promotions - drop answers with your domain in them. - good for quick ranking - don't overdo it.

2. http://www.hupbapes.com - make a hub - include your domain on keyworded text links and graphics - use SEO wisely (whole other thread - go learn basic seo if you don't know it). Link to your domain which goes to your quick lander.

3. http://www.squidoo.com - Same as #2

4. Make blogs on BOTH http://www.blogger.com and http://www.wordpress.com - if you have time hit up 5 more - follow suit with #2 tactics.

5. Join forums related to your topic/prouct: Use signatures - put in the time once/twice a day to start or stay inolved in hot topics/threads with well thought out posts - IT WORKS. << Especially when NOT in the IM markets. Seems like a BS daunting task right? Wrong! So is writing 10 ezines, waiting for approval, resubmitting, etc. but you still do it - this is instant and free without moderation (well - without approval/denial) - DO IT.

6. We've had good discussion on review style landing pages - try both but pick one and stick to it - landing page domains are still in my opinion the strongest and most focused way to go - use them.

7. Visit http://www.onlywire.com - see the list of sites? SIGN UP TO THEM! Don't be lazy - make the same username/pass at all sites - then when you update your blog/wp/content - use onlywire to submit to - all at once.

9. Get a http://www.feedburner.com for your blog/wp - import it into DP - in your settings you'll see it - See my username? See the text line beside it? That's the headline of my newest blog title - whenever I update my blog - this helps me rank HELLA fast in SE's - I know it's basic but some of you are probably going "Oooh!" right now ;).

10. Craigslist and USfreeads + Autoresponders:
    "Are you looking for a HOT new home based business opp that can finally skyrocket your life? Email me for your reserved free info session at 'email'" << Post an ad like this on Craigslist without an afflink but a gmail/email account that has an autoresponder attached - when someone emails you - your autoresponder sends them back your canned email pitch + domain name. << If you get NO response = you got ghosted. To check if you got ghosted - simply go to the category you submitted to, if you see your title in the list - you're good - if you don't - you may no longer be allowed to post publicaly and will have to outsource this now. <<There are many 'CL' types of sites however they are still god among all of them.

11. Don't do mishmash review catalog sites: If you own one of those CB malls or blogs FULL of products and categories and graphics and different niches and comments and banners and adsense and alternatives and blogrush and and and << It won't convert for you NEARLY as a focused marketing path and customer journey to your endorsed products. Become a marketer not a reviewer of anything/everything all at once, that's just random endorsements like throwing jam at the wall to see what sticks...

12 Offline - whole thread about it somewhere in here recently - READ IT. Offline is just as lucrative as online - remember - you have a domain name, all you need to do is distribute it with the right messaging and bang = income. Get Radio ads * Printed flyers * Small bold newspaper ads/full page color ads * tv ads * event ads * Leave stacks of flyers wherever * Bulletin boards at supermarkets or colleges or communities * Might go to jail but get some spraypaint and tag up a bit white wall with your.com << Don't do that...

13. Make a .pdf - submit to warez/torrents sites and create a listing for "Get product XX download and crack here" - when they download it - it's just your pre-pitch with your domain <<Actually works rather well.

14. Adwords targeted banner placement - if you aren't having any luck with adwords textual - try to look for a great high traffic site that you see has google ads on it - now you know you can target it - so get banners for your product and target that site with your banner and your.com

15. NEVER EVER EVER buy traffic in bulk << EVER - no matter how great the copy or graphics or price or reassurance or 'new' method/story - can't say it enough - and i'm sure no matter how much I preach - I'll still see some of you aff's try :( You're wasting your money and my bandwidth and you'll just say 'he was right' someday - this includes bux type sites, any ptc/ptp etc. site.

16. Make a sig for your program promotions RIGHT HERE at DP going to your domain - backlinks :) DP+google love each other too.

Again - the only 'secret' of success I can share that I see as a common element among my affiliates - is dedication to diversification. Some get frustrated that they made 2-3 assets and aren't on page 1 or making sales, and so they won't do anymore promo until they see a conversion, and their hops die out, and byebye. Those that can get that first fundamental out of the way WITHOUT looking at money yet - just understand that damn system - 100hops a day!!! Get your 100 hops a day from relevant sources and you WILL see sales I can guarantee it (granted you've chosen the right products to promote which do convert to begin with)...

Hmmm, what else can I share from my vault for now... . .. I think it's worthwhile to note that some of you are soooo competitive just in your nature as a person - that you do not accept defeat well or see those that are doing much better than you as sneaks/cheats/or doing something sneaky you don't know about yet... Next time you get that gut feeling of 'WTF?!' don't let that bad energy get to you - just calmly look over their campaign or recent moves and learn from them. To quote a recent post "You only get better at playing basketball by playing with those that are better than you" <<Thus while it feels great to perhaps be making the most out of everyone, you will now have nobody to look up to or challenge... Look up to those that inspire you/drive you mad/make you jealous - absorb whatever you can from them instead - and one day you may in fact defeat them with your competitive nature + good karma.

Hope that's a good enough Volume II for all - please stop asking me what my top earners do differently as you all now know - nothing different just laser focused and a stealth approach.

All my best, hope everyone has an awesome Monday!
    Norb not Noob.

NCMedia, Jun 16, 2008 IP
    Zibblu, rubeina, adsenser and 4 others like this.
  2. grover69

grover69 Peon

Best Answers:
    Fantastic post! I love the great information you have provided for all of us so far.

grover69, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  3. three3s

three3s Member

Best Answers:
    brilliant post mate, bookmarked.

three3s, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  4. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Norb is always here to help. Thanks a lot. Love your products and appreciate your help :)

bl4ckmaN^, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  5. jj407

jj407 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is really BAD advice!!!!

Everyone knows that the real key to success is to try a bunch of different things, don't spend any time on them, and then give up after 2 days.

100 hops a day?!?! The only possible way to get that many hops would be via Adsense, and at $1.30 a click, that would cost me a lot! Come on NORB...we want to know the SECRET way to make millions in affiliate marketing without doing ANY WORK! Fess up!

OK, obviously kidding...Seriously though...great post! It is very easy to get frustrated and give up in this game...but the real winners are the ones who have the patience to research and test, test, test. ;)

jj407, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  6. hornetss

hornetss Peon

Best Answers:
    I there, I make almost all my sales the first 4 days after i submit my articles. Like I will post 6 articles on my niche and get a high ctr rate ussually and make about 10 sales over the next 4 days. Then I will only get 1 sale over the next week. If i send people to a landing page of mine from my article, how can i get 100 hops a day from landing page every single day instead of all the traffic dieing?

hornetss, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  7. roy77

roy77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    thank you for amazing advice, Norb!

roy77, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  8. vampire

vampire Active Member

Best Answers:
    The tips are great. But not all can be accomplished specially if you are newbie like me .

vampire, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  9. Tazer Dude

Tazer Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    Arhhhh NC you are just following the simpliest law of success and this is straight from the Holy Bible..

Luke 6:38
    Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.”
    Lets all say AMEN...

Tazer Dude, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  10. CBbox

CBbox Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey NC, Great post !!

CBbox, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  11. TheForexGuy

TheForexGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Norb is speaking gospel truth, for when it comes to promotion.

The law of being successful in any type of marketing, is to get your product exposed to as many faces as possible with the least amount of effort, the least amount of money, and the most amount of profit margin.

There is rule number one. To find the ultimate "holy grail" way of effectively doing so, is upon you!

Enjoy. Oh! and TRADE ON!

TheForexGuy, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  12. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    Norb has done it again... Awesomeness in a can.

Seriously, are there any moderators at all here in the CB section? Why does no one sticky these kind of posts?

lemonarian, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  13. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Holy crap. That was some good advice!

Thanks. :)

Skribblez, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  14. santhana

santhana Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well done, Captain!

santhana, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  15. indyeah

indyeah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    some great tips there!!, cheers :)

indyeah, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  16. Brettjub

Brettjub Peon

Best Answers:
    This post is absolute dynamite!! Thank you very much Norb, you’re the man!!

Brettjub, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  17. one9host

one9host Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    great - thanks for the info...

one9host, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  18. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Also, I'd like to add, ...

Damn! There is nothing to add!

Yet another amazing post from Norb! Loving it!

Alex

alexs464, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  19. bunch

bunch Peon

Best Answers:
    OKAY I have seen some posts in my time but this takes the cake, I have written all the thing I don't do and make sure I do them !

Thank you 1000 times!!

bunch, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  20. MrMoolah.com

MrMoolah.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for taking the time NC

MrMoolah.com, Jun 18, 2008 IP