1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank article marketing journal

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Supper, Mar 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    Aw, too bad...

Another question for ya. How many products are you pushing at one time?

lemonarian, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  2. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, right now, two.

Supper, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  3. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    EzineArticles are going to break my balls this week. Damn. What they're doing this week is instead of continuously accepting my articles throughout the week. They're just ripping through my queue all at once and it sucks. It's Thursday and I'm not sure if I'll be able to get any articles in before they finish on Friday.

Twice this week. Once on Monday and now once on Thursday.

GRRRR!! I'm bound to get a sale tonight, but I'm not sure if the weekend will be quite as profitable.

Edit:

Okay, now I'm convinced that once you hit 35 in the queue at EA, your account gets flagged and someone goes through your articles. That means, I have to get my queue to 35 by a reasonable time tomorrow, in order to sneak in a bunch of articles before the weekend.

Rough.

Supper, May 1, 2008 IP
  4. bossballa

bossballa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    once you article is approved by ezinearticles, do you just sit back and let them bring in the traffic, or do you social bookmark them, and other stuff like that, please explain.

bossballa, May 1, 2008 IP
  5. sachy24

sachy24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Man how do you write so many articles....ofcourse you are not outsoucring

sachy24, May 2, 2008 IP
  6. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    I just let them drive traffic.

Sit down and just write. In this thread I believe I gave a guide for writing one informative article and turning it into 5 without any new research.

Supper, May 2, 2008 IP
  7. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I just got my domain up and going. It's nice to have up. I just have the main page redirecting now. When I sign up at aweber on Monday, it'll be turned into a squeeze page.

I also added a blog, so I can rewrite my articles and add it to my page. My articles were sort of going to waste since I wasn't generating any SE traffic to my own domain, but that will change now.

I'm looking for a free wordpress theme that is unorthodox (it doesn't follow the traditional blog format), if you have one, please post a link so I can see.

Supper, May 2, 2008 IP
  8. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I just finished my squeeze page. It looks good.

Now I need to take the time to develop a training course for the email marketing.

Supper, May 2, 2008 IP
  9. tboshearz

tboshearz Guest

Best Answers:
    So when do you sleep again? lol

This is amazing stuff!

tboshearz, May 2, 2008 IP
  10. nino2007

nino2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    I suggest a new thread for the email marketing journal.
    I wish you Success!.
    I am thinking into entering the internet marketing stuff for my list building.

nino2007, May 2, 2008 IP
  11. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Supper, May 2, 2008 IP
  12. craiger22

craiger22 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    do a google search for wordpress magazine themes.

craiger22, May 2, 2008 IP
  13. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Very nice craiger. Exactly what I was looking for.

Supper, May 3, 2008 IP
    craiger22 likes this.
  14. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    So you're blogging now? Awesome.
    I make most of my sales through my personal development blog readers. I even have a "recommended product of the month" page, and that scores some sales too.

lemonarian, May 3, 2008 IP
  15. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Basically what I was doing is that I had a sales page in a subdirectory on an unrelated domain. The problem I ran into is that I was just producing articles, but I had no where to put them on my site as well. I wasn't exactly building content for google to want to come to my site.

So now I can do that, instead of wasting potential.

Supper, May 3, 2008 IP
  16. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    So you're writing all these articles, and just copy&paste them over to your blog? Wouldn't that give you a duplicate content penalty?

17. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    First the penalty is not a penalty, but a filter, Googles one penalty is what is known as a ban. :D

Yes you are right that would lead to dupe content, and since the articles are posted at the article sites first, they would then have original inception of the document within the search engines eyes.

This is where the business model is flawed.

Every time you post an article on ezinearticles. com and other article sites you are building THEIR business and not your own.

Its like Burger King sending their customers to McDonalds :eek:

The best thing to do would be to post the articles on your own site....have a link built to it...make sure it's indexed....then post it on article directories. This allows you to build your site for the customers you are trying to reach, acts as spider food to the search engines and alleviates any dupe content filter.

Good luck!

Sem-Advance, May 3, 2008 IP
  18. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not going to copy and paste. I just rewrite. What I meant was that I was missing out on potential of these articles because they're already researched. I can just rewrite in a matter of 5 minutes and they're fresh unique content. If I had to do research for each article I put on my site that would eat up 30 minutes a piece.

That's a flawed analogy. Everything is mutual in business. People aren't going to hand over money, if you're not going to hand over something of value. I won't get traffic and backlinks if I don't provide any content. I'm getting a good solid link back and target quality traffic that has converted. It's definitely mutual.

Don't make it sound like we're getting ripped off, cause if I write a bunch of crappy articles and make over $500 for that work, than I can't complain.

I understand exactly what you're saying, but as a business community online, we're not going to get backlinks and traffic if the person providing it isn't make a profit. I'm not going to write content if I'm not getting a profit.

Supper, May 3, 2008 IP
  19. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not trying to make it sound like you're getting ripped off... I am merely stating you are building the business for another company as well as your own.

I do think however you are spinning your wheels and could actually make more money by thinking about things differently.

Heres why (based on averages) You have earned approximately $555.00 for 200 articles,

$555.00 / 200 articles so basically you are earning $2.75 per article written.

There are freelance sites where you could easily earn $5.00 per article, if you write English well and can produce grammatically correct articles of course, which it seems you are doing.

In the method above you have almost doubled your profits for the same effort (plus you can go higher as much as $10.00 or $20.00 per article) and you are building only your business basically.

:)

Sem-Advance, May 3, 2008 IP
  20. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    ^^Yes.

I know of some people that simply write like 5 articles a day and submit to AssociatedContent.com, and that's like $500 a month.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.