1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggest Best AdWords Threads - AKA "Must Reads"

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by GuyFromChicago, Dec 17, 2007.

In the next few weeks I'm going to a add a new sticky in this (AdWords) forum that includes links to "must read" AdWords threads that have been posted here over the years. I would like to include threads that are helpful to new and/or experienced AdWords users, do a great job answering common questions, or are just so thought provoking/insightful that they should be read by anyone who visits the AdWords forum.

Post your suggestions in this thread. Three quick pointers;

1. Suggesting your own thread(s) is fine.
    2. When suggesting a thread include the reason(s) why you think it should be included. FYI, "it's great" is not a reason;)
    3. Don't suggest garbage - and if you need clarification on what garbage is then you most likely should not be suggesting threads:)

Thanks!

GuyFromChicago, Dec 17, 2007 IP
    Cypherus likes this.
  2. Cypherus

Cypherus Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm nomination this thread: Guide to Adwords Dynamic Keyword Insertion

DKI has improved my adwords revenue a lot, so for those whom are not using it yet this is a great thread explaining DKI in a very simple way. If you don't understand it after reading this one, you mind as well outsource the job.

Cypherus, Dec 21, 2007 IP
    GuyFromChicago likes this.
  3. GuyFromChicago

GuyFromChicago Permanent Peon

Best Answers:
    That's a good one and will without a doubt make the list. Thanks!

GuyFromChicago, Dec 21, 2007 IP