1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Passive income app

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Mouser, Sep 18, 2019.

As being a very curious person who likes new experiences, last couple of days I was reading about passive income apps and read about Honeygain app. Have you heard about it? Do you believe is it possible to earn money with it?

I feel a bit suspicious about it.... Looking forward to read your opinions

Mouser, Sep 18, 2019 IP
  2. Frank Lafred

Frank Lafred Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm using the app for a sole purpose of paying a portion my gaming expenses. If you are asking if they are legitimately paying, then the answer is yes. What is of concern for most of the people that I've tried to refer is is it really safe. For that, I cannot vouch unfortunately, as I am not informed nor intersted enough in internet security to be really worried about that, besides, I do not have anything to hide. I'm earning around 20 bucks a month for leaving it running in the background and it's enough for the sales on steam.

A referal of mine even wrote an article on how he's 'honeygaining' for his WoW subscribtion.

Frank Lafred, Sep 18, 2019 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Somethings not right there.

sarahk, Sep 18, 2019 IP
  4. ezyweb

ezyweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It does seem a little too good to be true...and when it comes to making money, then it usually so not true. I'm guessing honey gain network is used by spammers and scammers. I can't see it being used by "data scientists" - there aren't a lot of data scientists and no real need to have access to someone else connection. So it's spammers and scammers who need lots of clean IPs.

ezyweb, Sep 18, 2019 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  5. Mouser

Mouser Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you all for answering my question. As I understood there isn't everything clear with this app... Still waiting for more answers, are there any users who tried it?

Mouser, Sep 19, 2019 IP
  6. Mouser

Mouser Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for explaining. Could you please also explain a bit more about what you mean by saying "spammers and scammers"?

Mouser, Sep 19, 2019 IP
  7. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think the key take away is that the people who are using it and seeing "success" with it are using it every day to cover a portion of 20 bucks a month... To some people that may be worth the time.... To me and a lot of others that's not worth a thought or the time to download it...

NetStar, Sep 22, 2019 IP
  8. Mouser

Mouser Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeh, I agree with you, I feel sorry for that people as well. But on the other hand, the earnings you get with these apps like Honeygain can be used to treat yourself in an extra way, it's not only negative. Having in mind that you don't need to do anything only download the app, to get 20dollars from nothing is great for all kinds of people. Don't you think so?

Mouser, Sep 23, 2019 IP
  9. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You seem to have convinced yourself how great it is, have you downloaded it and started using it yet? let us know how you get on won't you.
    There was a thread started a while back: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/how-do-you-make-passive-incomes.2856979/ have you read it?

malky66, Sep 23, 2019 IP
  10. Mouser

Mouser Peon

Best Answers:
    No, so far I am not convinced neither by myself or other users, still thinking if I should use it and which option to choose, Android or laptop version.
    However, thanks about this thread, will read it and figure out if Honeygain has some better features that other passive income sources or not.

Mouser, Sep 25, 2019 IP
  11. RoyFollman

RoyFollman Peon

Best Answers:
    I didn't try it but I'm skeptical about it. I don't think it's possible to make money via apps. Should be a scam in the middle

RoyFollman, Oct 8, 2019 IP
  12. FindMyDIY

FindMyDIY Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I can't vouch for the apps pretenses, but it does pay. The app was updated recently with some new features. You can install the app on three devices per IP address. You seem to earn more when you are actively online with the app running.

Attached Files:

FindMyDIY, Mar 4, 2020 IP