1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you make passive incomes?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Elsoftwo, May 15, 2019 at 7:16 AM.

Hello. I think that at some point in their lives, everyone had this question in their heads. This question is bothering me as well. I always was trying different methods to get easy money, starting from answering surveys to dropshipping. At the moment I'm using Honeygain as my passive income source and I'm pretty happy for the results it's giving me. But I was wondering who is also looking for an easy way to get some additional money and have something to suggest? Maybe you're also dropshipping or using honeygain and doing better than me? :D
    SEMrush

Elsoftwo, May 15, 2019 at 7:16 AM IP
    SEMrush
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    • Become a landlord
    • Have a hit song that will earn royalties for decades
    • Create an online training course for something (dog grooming) that won't change rapidly and need updating constantly
    • Invest in the share market - but only money you can afford to lose

sarahk, May 15, 2019 at 12:13 PM IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. dvduval

dvduval Notable Member

Best Answers:
    most of the passive income I have been able to develop over the years has been a result of some labor of love. For example I am a dancer, and I just started a discussion forum for dancers, and the result is that after it became popular we were able to sell advertising on that site. I never have been one to go after what other people say will produce some stream of income but rather want to find something that I like and then turn that into something that I can get income from. That being said I am also often inspired by what other people have done so it's not like I'm living in a vacuum either.

dvduval, May 15, 2019 at 5:01 PM IP
    sarahk and jrbiz like this.
  4. Elsoftwo

Elsoftwo Peon

Best Answers:
    Happy for you! That's really great when your hobby starts to be giving money to you. But I was talking about really simple ways to get easy money. Like I said, I'm using honeygain.com at the moment and I'm looking for something similar, where you don't need to put any effort and can get up to 50$ a month.

Elsoftwo, May 15, 2019 at 10:33 PM IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    lol, there's no such thing as significant easy money.

sarahk, May 18, 2019 at 5:03 PM IP