1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want my topic deleted.

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by korfezli1966, Jul 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    korfezli1966, Jul 15, 2017 IP
  2. Blank ™

Blank ™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Report your post and explain why.

Blank ™, Jul 15, 2017 IP
  3. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    We do not delete posts that do not violate our posting guidelines.

Smyrl, Jul 15, 2017 IP
    wco and sarahk like this.
  4. korfezli1966

korfezli1966 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I have reported the posts under my post which makes me want to to delete my post. I try to hire someone but suddenly without any evidence the people call me thief. They tell people that I will scam them. I reported that posts but they are not deleted. Therefore delete my topic please. My topic does not violate the rules but the stupid people who write on my topic violates your rules . Either delete those posts that I have already reported or just delete my post.

5. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    They are not "stupid people" but rather sophisticated members who voiced their opinions in an intelligent way.

Spoiltdiva, Jul 15, 2017 IP
    mmerlinn likes this.
  6. korfezli1966

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Nope. No body is allowed to call someone as "thief" without any evidence. I show the writers a way to pay less fees and they get the whole money rather than paypal. And just because of this nobody can call me as "thief" I am doing this business almost the last 5 years. Surely I am already sharing enough information with the people who contact me via pm.

They could surely write me via pm and ask about this situation but they decided to be "lawyers" and as usual show the other people the right way.

There are laws. There are ways to do what have to be done. I am already talking people on skype face to face, we give eachother our phone numbers, I show the the payments that I have done via western union and also via paypal, not as screenshots but with teamwiever. Also suggest them "if you want to be sure about the payment then we can work with paypal, 50% at the beginning and 50% at the end of the work. Once we know eachother we can work with WU." So who are these people and how can they call me as "thief". They say I have stolen IDs. Is that so? I have stolen the Greencard of the same person and the driver license and the SSN? Maybe I have to show the ID card and the passport and maybe a selfie or even a video of my self as evidence?

Yes, I want either that stupid people's posts are deleted or just my topic deleted because I am tired of this crap each time I want to hire someone for long term.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  7. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Your reading comprehension is rather lacking, isn't it? Apart from one post, none called you a thief. They called you a POTENTIAL thief, or swindler, not a thief per se. They informed you that your way of doing things were open to manipulation, and that the proof you offered (as you offered it) was prone to manipulation and easily faked. None of that is false, or untrue. Granted, they might have been a bit harsh with you, but your insistency that what they said made no sense, and that you knew better (which you obviously didn't), doesn't lend credibility to your claims. I'm happy you got someone to sign with you for writing whatever content you need (although I wouldn't trust anyone writing 100 words for 0.5$ - it's GOT to be shit, that's less than 0.01$ per word) - oh well.

PoPSiCLe, Jul 17, 2017 IP
    wco likes this.
  8. korfezli1966

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well if someone needs any kind of proof or anything, then they should either ask me or send their lawyers to ask about me. I dont care. But nobody has right to address someone like this bull shit. Yes, I need shitty articles for 50 cents, any problem there? There shoudl better not be. And everyone, specially the idiots in my topics, should better be busy with something else.

korfezli1966, Jul 17, 2017 IP
  9. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    The more you write, the less credibility you have. One can judge one's character by the language that they use.

Spoiltdiva, Jul 17, 2017 IP
    mmerlinn and wco like this.
  10. Blank ™

Blank ™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You're the one who jumped on people who were interested in cooperating with you, not them, so stop this parade and deal with the consequences. Personally, I do also agree with the rest - $0.50 per 100 words via WU once a month .. forget about it!

Blank ™, Jul 17, 2017 IP
  11. korfezli1966

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Think so?, go for it.

Well you dont have to work with me than.

korfezli1966, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  12. PoPSiCLe

Best Answers:
    @korfezli1966 there comes a time when you should just let your keyboard rest, and stop digging your own grave any deeper. You got what you wanted (shitty quality texts), and the topic is not gonna be deleted, because neither it, nor any posts in it, breaks site policy. Let it go. If you disagree with things, by all means, do so, but don't take legitimate critizism as personal insult, just explain yourself, and stop calling people idiots - it's not gonna help, at all, especially when everyone else thinks they're not idiots. Then it just creates noise, and that's just annoying. So, enjoy your newfound engrish writers, have them do the work, and let the rest go. It is definitely the healthy, wise choice.

PoPSiCLe, Jul 18, 2017 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  13. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    With what he is offering as payment, "Engrish" writers is all he will get.;)

Spoiltdiva, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  14. PoPSiCLe

Best Answers:
    Agree on that. 0.5$ per 100 words... I would charge about 50 times that, giver or take a few dollars. :D

PoPSiCLe, Jul 18, 2017 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.