1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Article Writing Service Needed! (Bulk order each month)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by korfezli1966, Jul 13, 2017.

I need an article writing service which can deliver me each order in max 1 week.

As I order bulk orders price can be low but to be honest, there are lots of writers who give bulk discount such orders. Below you can see the article count that I need each month. Example: 10x200 means: 10 articles, each has 200 words)

Please give me you quote as price per 100 words considering the order amount that I will need each month.

Thanks

[​IMG]

korfezli1966, Jul 13, 2017 IP
  2. ssaxena07

ssaxena07 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $0.5 per 100 words Skype: Content2SEO . Its bulk pricing, and payments to be made initially upfront (at least 50%)and later after each batch. No monthly promises acceptable :)

ssaxena07, Jul 13, 2017 IP
  3. korfezli1966

korfezli1966 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I will send the payments via western union. Therefore, I only pay at the end of the month and I receive an invoice from the writing team. This is the only way that I can work for now. Thanks

4. ssaxena07

ssaxena07 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not interested in monthly payments, thanks. BTW, we are a team of 32 in-house writers delivering more than 70000 quality words a day. If you ever change your mood to pay at a different shorter frequency, I am available round the clock at IM.

ssaxena07, Jul 13, 2017 IP
    knowledgeherald likes this.
  5. korfezli1966

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I will make a decision and then let you know,have a nice day, thanks.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  6. lovepool

lovepool Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I have a team as well and we can deliver in a shorter time but the payment need to be sent 50% before and 50 % after content approval , which is fare in my opinion. When we get to know each other , we can then work on a weekly / monthly payment basis

lovepool, Jul 13, 2017 IP
  7. korfezli1966

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    For now my only way is to send the payment via Western Union. Therefore each time I send any money, there will be fees. This is what I try to prevent. I can show each western union transfer that I have done until now. No problem.

8. bogartkick

bogartkick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Never trust clients who offer monthly payments (unless they have a solid reputation). How would it feel when writers are doing a good job for a month and were not paid because the client would possibly run away with all of the content?

bogartkick, Jul 14, 2017 IP
    Spoiltdiva and wco like this.
  9. korfezli1966

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    You can call IRS and ask about me, my taxes that I am paying, even I can give you the information that you would need and call westernunion to ask about my trans. each month that I do? Well, you should def. not work with me, thanks for your comment so that I can add one more person on to my blacklist. thanks.

Btw for all other writers who will comment to my post, I can share all western union transactions that I have made and give enough information so that you can all call western union and check if the transfers are real. I can also use paypal, but each time when I send 50% of the money at the beginning and then 50% at the end, the fee will be a problem for you because 1-2 month later "sir we can work with western union so that at the end of the month there will only be 5$ fee, that's it" This is the conversation that I heard last 5 years from all the writers that I have worked with.

Option 1) I can send payment with payment, even 50/50 at the beginning and at the end of the work and you lose at the end almost half of your earnings,
    Option 2) One bulk payment at the end of the month, and only $5 fee will be paid and I can handle this.

We will be in contact on skype, on contact via whatsapp (or even phone calls), and also will have an excel sheet that we will work on the articles as you can see below.

https://i.hizliresim.com/lWZbEp.png
    https://i.hizliresim.com/VMD3ER.png

korfezli1966, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  10. wco

wco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just as a warning to any credible writers out there reading this, the (real) IRS cannot legitimately, and with meaning verify transactions down to any (relevant) specific details if you are not the original, rightful owner of the Social Security Account in-question.

"You are probably aware that the law protects your tax return information from disclosure to other parties by the Internal Revenue Service. IRC Section 6103 generally prohibits the release of tax information by an IRS employee. However, there are important exceptions that you should be aware of."

Unless you:

"IRC 6103(e)(6) and (c) provide for disclosures to powers of attorney and other designees. If you are notified of an audit by the IRS, you may want to have someone other than the authorized officer of your entity represent you or participate in the meeting. You may bring any individual you wish into the discussion, in person or by telephone. You may give oral consent to speak with a third party if necessary to resolve a Federal tax matter. However, oral consent does not substitute for a power of attorney or a legal designation, and the discussion is limited to the issue for which the consent is given. To officially establish a legal representative, you must provide consent using one of the following forms:"

should be an attorney (writer) before attempting to do business with this client, based on the pretext that you'll be able to verify his/her tax-records to ensure (hardly) his or her compliance and intentions on paying you as a writer.

Zero questions or inquiries related to the tax-records of another American citizen will be released under any circumstances to any individuals without written consent, and such attempts to do so may be construed as a federal crime.
    (Hint: Identity Theft)

Nobody willingly comes onto the internet, and a public discussion forum for that matter and offers IRS (SS#) details to GLOBAL STRANGERS in an attempt to "prove themselves." This would be a MAJOR MISTAKE, and open him or her up to a multitude of identity-theft risks.

Also, with all due respect to the OP, these types of "receipts" or invoices you mention are entirely susceptible to photo manipulation - "photo shopping" at any point in time (Hint: Identity Theft). Why or how "using PayPal" takes away up to 50% of monthly salary associated with this gig, is beyond me, and quite honestly is down right sad - much like the lack of English competency demonstrated throughout this thread.

As for the screenshots, you posted presumably from one of your clients, how pitifully sad it is that unbeknownst to them you're attempting to or willing to outsource said work for "$0.5 per 100 words". This is very disgraceful, and at best an insult to the Digital Point writing community.

Finally, I strongly encourage any writers reading this thread to carefully consider the (trending) dangers associated with accepting payment, let alone a monthly "salary" via Western Union (Hint: Identity Theft). Doing so can put you at great-risk for law enforcement action and apprehension if any of said funds at any point in time are later found out to be associated with lost/stolen cards, or funneled money that was otherwise illegally obtained.

Best of luck to OP and those that reply.

See: WIRE FRAUD
    See: WIRE FRAUD NEW IRS TECHNIQUES/LAWSUITS/LAWS/SCAMS
    See: 20 YEARS IN FEDERAL PRISON FOR WIRE FRAUD
    See: HOW IRS AND TAX SCAMS WORK/WIRE FRAUD
    See: HOW WESTERN UNION WILL TURN ANY OFFENDERS FOR WIRE FRAUD OVER TO LAW ENFORCEMENT

wco, Jul 15, 2017 IP
    darkmoney99 and GTAce like this.
  11. wco

wco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thread Reply UPDATE: OP is "from Berlin" (Germany) but has a file/account with the (United States) IRS, and is therefore a U.S. Citizen, or?

Are you https://www.irs.gov/businesses/international-businesses/germany-tax-treaty-documents -friendly?

Edit AGAIN: Any legitimate writers reading this thread, do take note that should this individual (OP) be indeed an American citizen, or traveling abroad, but most likely using a Proxy- know that this only increases the likelihood of not only his or her anonyminity, but also the likelihood that YOU will be much easier to CATCH for RECEIVING STOLEN MONEY via WESTERN UNION, for WIRE-FRAUD, by LAW ENFORCEMENT, than him/her.

wco, Jul 15, 2017 IP
  12. wco

wco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Marker Point for Content Writers and Clients to keep in mind:

Exhibit A: I receive an $84 USD payment from a client, minus the fee, I receive $80. If I were to "request half now half after" as the OP here suggests, I'd still receive $42 each transaction via PayPal, OR at worst, $80 total, from the deduction of $2.00 ($4.00 MAX unheard of) by splitting the payment - depending on the method sent: i.e., Friend/Family, Invoice, etc.,

OP States:

"Option 1) I can send payment with payment, even 50/50 at the beginning and at the end of the work and you lose at the end almost half of your earnings, (Not true, half your earnings? What?)
    Option 2) One bulk payment at the end of the month, and only $5 fee will be paid and I can handle this." (This is not how the PayPal system works, and OP is presumably deflecting his own financial concerns/woes associated with the PayPal fees, not yours.)

wco, Jul 15, 2017 IP
  13. korfezli1966

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    1) For your first post. I dont know what is wrong with you but you are bothering me. I am a german citizen and I am living in Greensboro,NC right now. Here is my SSN, My driving license nand my Greencard as I am merried to an American woman. -enoguh proof-

2) I am already providing to the writers the tracking code of the Western Union so that they can see whenever and How much I have transfered each month and I have received the invoices from my writer team with which I am working right now.

3) That 5$ fee does not belong to paypal, it is the westernunion fee which is: "up to $5k, you have to only pay $5 fee"

4) I already give my phone number and skype adresses to the writers with whom I am planning to work and we have a cam to cam chat and also take their phone numbers to talk with them about the orders.

Now, please do your own business and without and evidence, stop writing to my post.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
    korfezli1966, Jul 15, 2017 IP
  14. wco

wco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Final Warning to Writers per This Thread and OP:

"We will be in contact on skype, on contact via whatsapp (or even phone calls), and also will have an excel sheet that we will work on the articles as you can see below."

Indicating he/she is a "team" and that personal Social Security of an American (German) citizen will be made readily available to those who inquire about such data (will never happen).

wco, Jul 15, 2017 IP
  15. korfezli1966

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    What is wrong with you man? Just do your own business are you retard? I already gave them a choice either payment with paypal 50/50, but they will lose money because of the fee, or they can prefer westernunion as I always do, and then I can just handle the $5 fee. Are you blind to read my whole post? Can the writers not tell me "Even I lose money because of the fee, I still want my money via paypal %50 before %50 later" Can they not say this are you a f... lawyer or what? What an headache!

16. wco

wco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @Your recent reply

Anyone reading this that would agree to do work for an individual that does not hesitate to post or share Personal Tax Identification information with others, or make (inaccurate) promises about IRS verification documents is setting themselves up for a potentially horrific experience with little profitability, and significant financial loss, as well as potential law enforcement involvement.

As an "American" resident or citizen I would encourage you to contact the IRS and inquire about the risks associated with sharing personal tax identification information online with strangers on the internet, as well as current regulations on data-sharing, and why no Writer here on DigitalPoint will EVER be able to verify anything on your behalf via the United States IRS - outside of any "documents" (again easily manipulable) you might share via PDF with again, strangers on the internet - very very foolish.

wco, Jul 15, 2017 IP
  17. korfezli1966

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I know what I am doing, because the idiots like you are so afraid of everything they also talk foolish things so that the other people are also confused what they want to do. I dont need your recommendations. You can keep them foryourself. Now just please close this page and enjoy rest of the forum.

18. wco

wco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to make you aware that certain software and tools allow the manipulation and "undoing" of unsuccessful attempts at "blurring" images but neglecting to cover the entire number (as you visibly have done here via the link you just provided) - therefore making you suseptible to numerical image recovery, as seen with your identification cards Screenshot posted here, and ultimately, Identity Theft (Fraud). Again, very foolish.

Luckily, this isn't a political debate about how incompetent "US Residents" can be with their private, protected, personal social security information and their use of the IRS system.

An admin should be contacted, and you should be muted for publicly posting your SS# and other financial data which none of us here have any legitimately ethical, and well-grounded measures to utilize that might confirm the consistency of such - or otherwise cast reasonable doubt that this is stolen information and should be reported to Law Enforcement.

wco, Jul 15, 2017 IP
  19. korfezli1966

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Good luck with it. Now if you are done, please kindly get lost...

20. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The OP here is obviously either ignorant, a thief, or both. No one IN HIS RIGHT MIND in America would EVER expose themselves or others to IDENTITY THEFT as the OP is promulgating. Anyone that PROMOTES actions that could lead to IDENTITY THEFT, such as the OP DOES, should be avoided at all costs.

mmerlinn, Jul 15, 2017 IP
    wco likes this.