1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payloadz Really bad experience

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by lacatusb, Dec 30, 2009.

Hy guys
    Well im here to tell you my experience with Payloadz. I ve waited till now just to be sure, i was right.
    2 weeks ago i registred with Payloadz , and start selling an ebook.My ebook. After the first week i requested the payout but they said that all new account will first get paid after 2 weeks. OK.Hey pay every Tuesday
    So yesterday i ve requested my payout again.It was 564$. But no answer
    Finally i receive an answer , and he , the owner, asks me if i have more than 10$ in my balance.I say yes , and a few hours ago (after almoust 16 hours) he sends me a reply and asks me if i am a reseller or a merchant selling my own product. I reply and tell him i am a merchant, and also i ask him if he needs any other details.
    NO answer. After 1 hour i login and see that from 564$ , i now have 540$..
    And 40 minutes i go i try to login, but i recieve the message , that my account is CLOSED.
    Just like this. No warnings, no nothing. So i think i am gonna report this guy to the authorities.
    What do you think i should do?

lacatusb, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  2. superduper3

superduper3 Active Member

Best Answers:
    if thats the case i would report him deffo as many people have complained about payloadz loads of complaints just google it. so sorry to hear that you lost that amount of money . it is really sadto hear when people get scammed out of money even if its just $1

superduper3, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  3. lacatusb

lacatusb Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes i think i ll report him. i jsut want to see if he will reply to all the emails i ve sent him now. To at least give me a reason for why my account got closed.

lacatusb, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  4. aldy32

aldy32 Peon

Best Answers:
    Same here! I got a reply from him and he asked whether my balance was over 10$. I answered back and said yes.. it's been a week now and he has not replied nor transferred my balance over to paypal for almost a month now... My balance is over 600$... =(

aldy32, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  5. danmaster2012

danmaster2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, been a while, I see, since the last reply here, but just now learning what kind of business this payloadz... a.k.a. payloads-of-trash, really is. Actually, I am glad that I found this post because this gives me the change to spread the word about payloads-of-crap like the black plague. It's these companies online that people like us REALLY need to exploit and warn others about the their bad practices and scams. Without us, they go unchecked and continue their rein of terror on unsuspecting ligite, respectable, hard working customers.
    So come on people, say what needs to be said RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!

danmaster2012, Jun 2, 2016 IP
  6. preciousns

preciousns Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I haven't had a good experience either. They closed my account the other day with no warning! It looks like they've done this to many other people

preciousns, Jun 3, 2016 IP
  7. Suzewoods

Suzewoods Peon

Best Answers:
    https://www.bbb.org/new-york-city/business-reviews/internet-marketing-services/payloadz-inc-in-new-york-ny-90889/reviews-and-complaints?review=true
    I encourage all of you to write a complaint and review at the better business bureau. They closed my account without warning and the customer service was rude and continued to email me after they were told to not contact me again. It is a toxic company, let the bbb know.

Suzewoods, Feb 21, 2018 IP
  8. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    People have been complaining about Payloadz.com for over a decade now.
    Sorry you got rolled in.

Consider transferring your products to clickbank.com. They are still the best for digital products. They do have a major shortcoming though. They do not accept products for the following medical conditions:
    • Ebola
    • Polio
    • Diabetes, both type I and II
    • Herpes
    • Cancer
    • Lupus Erythematosus
    • Influenza
    • Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease
    • HIV/AIDS
    • Asthma
    • The Common Cold
    • Alzheimer’s and Dementia
    • Tinnitus
    • Sensory (Hearing and Vision)
    • Neurological disorders

If your product is for any of these medication conditions, your next best choice would be paykickstart.com.

In anycase, once you are done writing negative reviews for payloadz.com, you have to move on. Do not expect payloadz.com to be shut down by any authorities any time soon. Like I said, there have been ongoing complaints about them for over a decade.

planck, Feb 21, 2018 IP
  9. Suzewoods

Suzewoods Peon

Best Answers:
    I already have another host site. I do not need you to tell me what I have to do. No one does. It is not about shutting them down it is about making sure everyone is aware of their practices. Just because there have been complaints for a decade doesn't mean people should ignore the problem.

Suzewoods, Feb 22, 2018 IP
  10. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes indeed.
    The number of victims in their list is astoundingly impressive.

planck, Feb 22, 2018 IP
  11. egulfs

egulfs Peon

Best Answers:
    Move to https://egulfs.com/ which is safe and you can list any item either digital or physical

egulfs, Mar 15, 2021 IP