1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Same sex Marriage

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Emma Pollard, Feb 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Mate, I live the 'bright-side'. Tony doesn't have one. His left-hand man and former head of the Party now in power also runs the AEC (Aust. Electoral Comm).

For the first time in history a recount of just 1 juristiction finds there's hundreds of missing votes.

There's only one way this nazi-party gained power, we the people got fucked-over.

Bushranger, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  2. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There it is. He "stole" the election. A recount of one district shows voting irregularities.

If you aren't cheating you aren't trying. That's not an excuse for voter fraud. My new understanding, after watching Obama's machine at work here in America is that voter fraud is widespread and fully in practice by both parties. For the party that controls the ballot boxes, missing ballots, hanging chads, and bad counting are the norm. For the party that doesn't, double votes, dead voters, and voter registration fraud are the norm.

I like to think that such tactics are only useful in very close elections, and that larger elections where the margin of victory is much larger (like your Parliament), you are simply arguing over how big the margin of victory actually was, and lets be fair. A full and honest recount of every district, could feasibly make that margin even wider.

Either way, I'd say buckle your seatbelt and get used to it. After 5 years of watching Obama destroy this country, I feel your pain. After Gillard and Rudd, I'd imagine almost anything is an improvement.

Obamanation, Dec 22, 2013 IP
  3. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    At least Rudd and Gillard had vision. They were building stuff. These guys are hell-bent on selling off all the half-built stuff and privatising everything else. Likely a vote-winner for you but not the norm here. Our bills wont go down by selling off or getting rid of departments altogether, it just means we now have to throw billions in subsidies at now privatised businesses to get shoddy service at best. I'm not into the privatisation is better myth.

And, on-topic, same-sex marriage won't be introduced here while this bunch of cretins reins. These are the very same ministers who altered our marriage laws to ensure marriage was between a man and a woman.

Bushranger, Dec 23, 2013 IP
  4. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh! now I know why he is crying his lungs out against India and Hindus in a thread which is about same sex marriage. Yes, he's a troll

Alevoor, Dec 23, 2013 IP
  5. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    There is a cow near the keyboard, stop posting and play with your girlfriend, Mrs Mia from Italy.:)
    Considering that India has so many gays and the fact that most people protesting too loud against gays are closet homosexuals, is all your protests about fooling your friends?;)

gworld, Dec 24, 2013 IP
  6. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    But how does it answer what Mia said? If you tried answering one of those questions all these weeks, you would have picked up some common sense. You know what gworld, however humiliating it is to learn new things in a war, it always benefits you unlike any other source. I pity you, you have chosen the easiest path like those do-no-gooders who live in secluded dark rooms patting their own backs.

Muchos Gracias for your knowledge. Here is my toonie, go and have a double double and ask why pope is opposed to homosexuality. Pull your pants down first and see under your gitch, then you will know if you are really fit for any sex marriage.

Editing to say this to gworld

Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
    Alevoor, Dec 24, 2013 IP
  7. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yours is just nothing more than tit for tat rhetoric to which I don't need to answer.

Alevoor, Dec 25, 2013 IP
  8. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    When he has no argument he resorts to attacking your religion, race, ethnicity, sexual persuasion, etc.... If you look at the majority of his posts on DP over the years you'll find that more often than not he has NO argument, just empty rhetoric and baseless attacks.

Mia, Dec 26, 2013 IP
  9. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    @ Mia In the last couple of weeks, I have understood that he doesn't deserve a reply. Silly me, I was wasting time assuming that he was bringing in some value to the discussion.

Alevoor, Dec 28, 2013 IP
  10. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-25527401

Being a product of this type of a society, your homophobic ideas are not surprising but on the other hand your interest in the Miss Mia from Italy suggests that your objections to homosexuality is just a camouflage for your real desires.

gworld, Dec 28, 2013 IP
  11. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    He's NEVER once brought anything relevant much less valuable to any discussion here.

Mia, Dec 30, 2013 IP
  12. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Eh, on the odd moments when @gworld isn't hurling ridiculous insults there ARE times he has contributed relevant material.

Corwin, Dec 30, 2013 IP
  13. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's exactly my point is. But all I wonder about is whether those odd moments have any time come or not.

Alevoor, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  14. solid7

solid7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, this forum has the best moderator(s) ever...

solid7, Jan 3, 2014 IP
    grpaul likes this.
  15. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I get the sarcasm... It's not been moderated in years ;)

Mia, Jan 3, 2014 IP
  16. ebiztrendz.com

ebiztrendz.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I feel SAME SEX MARRIAGE is base less, God made opposite sex to run the nature. Even Magnate has also two opposite poles. NORTH and SOUTH.

ebiztrendz.com, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  17. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    God (whichever version you subscribe to) made people to love each other. That love takes many forms, I love my husband differently to how I love my friends and different again from how I love my children. Should I want to make that commitment legally binding then I believe that should be possible. In my case my husband is a different gender but it should be irrelevant to the commitment.

I'm ashamed that my country only made it possible in 2013.

sarahk, Jan 6, 2014 IP
    Emma Pollard likes this.
  18. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    God would not promote you marrying another woman.

grpaul, Jan 7, 2014 IP
  19. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    God is only in your imagination therefore you are blaming your own homophobic tendencies on God. ;):)

gworld, Jan 7, 2014 IP
    dayvo likes this.
  20. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Pot, meet kettle. ;)

Mia, Jan 7, 2014 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.