1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Quick 10.000 BackLinks

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Dyshkas, Apr 28, 2013.

Here you have an useful tool to help you with new site indexing . Is open source , enjoy it
    http://www19.zippyshare.com/v/49411429/file.html.

Dyshkas, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  2. Dyshkas

Dyshkas Member

Best Answers:
    Test it , it's free

Dyshkas, May 5, 2013 IP
  3. Wordpress Design

Wordpress Design Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm, you get 10.000 backlinks for free?? Why the hell I paid $50 for 10.000 if I can get it for free... This life sucks....

Wordpress Design, May 5, 2013 IP
  4. jannus

jannus Active Member

Best Answers:
    im running it now and its working..

jannus, May 5, 2013 IP
  5. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing but i already use it. And refer the other member ,use the any ping website for fast indexing. Better than download this application and use it.

humtuma, May 5, 2013 IP
  6. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will keep it upon Google that when Google will index my site, because i believe in only natural things..

afoley77, May 5, 2013 IP
  7. gkuang2

gkuang2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are you sure this is safe? When you build that many backlinks at once it would raise red flags with google. People who are using, please update us on what is going on with your site. Thanks

gkuang2, May 7, 2013 IP
  8. contech

contech Member

Best Answers:
    I don't really understand. The file listed will help generate 10k backlinks for fast indexing?

If it is then I highly recommend not to use the file whatever it is. First off PLEASE make sure file don't have any virus in it before downloading something on the internet. Some apps that has virus is cryptedthat all antivirus won't detect it as a virus so please beware for the safety of everyone.

Now why I don't recommend it mainly because If you have a new site then use something to generate 10k backlinks then be prepared if google will penalize your site and have it blacklisted.

I made a thread before that will help in getting your site getting indexed in just a few days. maybe 2 or 3.
    the thread can be found here: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...st-by-google-for-new-webmasters-only.2655242/

contech, May 7, 2013 IP