1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Infolinks has become HUGE SCAM!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by boybodoi, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Infolinks Support Team

Infolinks Support Team Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, this is Tammy from Infolinks. The above issue has been resolved completely and once it was brought to our attention we did everything to resolve it as quickly as possible. A business can not flourish as much as Infolinks has if it does not strive to provide good customer service and keep it's publishers happy! If you have questions about getting payments - you can refer to our support section:

When will I get paid?
    Every month! At the end of each monthly payment period, Infolinks calculates your earnings for that month and issues your payment within 45 days of the end of the payment period, as a standard industry practice.

The only exception should occur if your monthly earnings are less than the Infolinks payment threshold. The minimum threshold for PayPal and Payoneer payments is $50, and for Bank Wire or ACH it is $400. But don’t worry - if your earnings are less than that threshold at the end of the month, these funds will be carried over to the next month.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at support (at) infolinks (dot) com.

Happy blogging,

Tammy

Infolinks Support Team, Dec 11, 2011 IP
  2. satguy

satguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We all like happy endings,,,

May give Infolinks a try sometime,,

satguy, Dec 11, 2011 IP
  3. Naveedshah

Naveedshah Peon

Best Answers:
    i was using infolinks for my blogs.at begenning my earning was 1 dollar per day.after some months when my trafic increases.my earning also increases to 30 to 40 dollars per day and then infolinks deactivate my acount without any reason.frnds infolinks is a really scam!!! they rob our earnings.They robed me 250 dollars and deactivate my acount.

Naveedshah, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  4. Naveedshah

Naveedshah Peon

Best Answers:
    i have contacted them but they replied with no any proof.infolinks is a big scam!!!

comment are needed frnds

Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
    Naveedshah, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  5. Infolinks Support Team

Best Answers:
    Hi Naveedshah, I just sent you a private message on here. Please send me via PM your email address and PID and I will look into this for you!

Thanks,

Tammy

Infolinks Support Team, Dec 15, 2011 IP
  6. Infolinks Support Team

Best Answers:
    It is important that Infolinks protects it's publishers and advertisers from fraudulent activity. To continue to guarantee the highest payouts in the industry, we cannot allow Infolinks accounts to stay open which are participating in fraudulent activity. We want our publishers to be happy, paid on time and earning the highest possible revenue.

Infolinks Support Team, Dec 15, 2011 IP
  7. onLoad

onLoad Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Tommy,

InfoLinks is a good in-text advertising program. But you have some issues that you need to fix to make it the best.

Previously, your support team used to reply to my queries within hours and now I haven’t heard from them since March 13, 2012.

My payment of January 2012 was issued on March 4, 2012 according to my Payment History page in my InfoLinks account. Even my payment status has changed to “Payment Issued” in the payment page.

Neither have I received that payment nor have I got any reply from you about the issue.

This lack of support makes a legit ad program look like a scam. I hope you will resolve the issue as soon as possible.

onLoad, Mar 17, 2012 IP
  8. mixhungama

mixhungama Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Infolinks Support Team,

I have always been sincere with my work and infolinks. I am also using Adsense, Yieldads, Adstract and there is no invalid activity found by them ever. They also reviewed my site's traffic several times and found it valid. They checked my site several times and suggested me ideas to improve my earning via email.

I don't know how to prove my innocence, I discussed Adsense because everyone is familiar with it and I think it is also the proof of my valid activity. They have very strict policy about fraudulent activity and mostly users get banned from Adsense just because of fraudulent activity. I have been working with them for last 3 years and still working fine. So, I would like to refer them as one of my valid activity proof.

They didn't tell me which of my website was found to be involved in fraudulent activity. I would like to tell you that I am not involved in any kind of fraudulent activity and I never tried to get fraudulent traffic. I am sure the source of the fraudulent traffic is external and it is not my fault.

I would love to be a part of Infolinks. I don't know why suddenly they suspended my account, if they found any fraudulent activity then they could inform and warn me about it, so I could take immediate action to avoid it as I was not involved in fraudulent activity. I was satisfied with my site's traffic as the visitors were coming from search engines (mostly from google.com) and running Adsense, Yieldads, Adstract without any problem. Does anyone have idea how can I prove them about my innocence? Is anyone facing same issue?

Regards,
    Mirza Atif Ali Baig

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2516749

mixhungama, Jul 11, 2012 IP
  9. zubizubi

zubizubi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Reading all these I have lost my faith on infolinks!

zubizubi, Jul 14, 2012 IP
  10. gkp007

gkp007 Peon

Best Answers:
    I joined infolinks 2 months back based on the recommendation of Warrior forumn WSO,Once joined they will never allow you to delete your credit card details and they siphoned 25 $ my minimum threshold ,I asked them to close my account and refund my unused balance of 25$,they never replied to it and never reimbursed.Their traffic they claim never showed in my Go daddy analytics and they they take min 5 days to answer any queries and they never conceded.I did not get any sales nor clicks.Keep away from them!Their ad as 2 cents per click is another rubbish.

gkp007, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  11. albatrosl

albatrosl Member

Best Answers:
    Is common this days, that even when they are not scams, for any reason they ban you.

albatrosl, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  12. zubizubi

zubizubi Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am also a publisher of infolinks and and got afraid too!

zubizubi, Oct 6, 2012 IP
  13. tottenham

tottenham Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What would be a good number of Infolinks links to show on a page where the average word count per page is, let's say, 600 words? I beleive the need to avoid disrupting the rythm of the user when reading the page is important, but equally, having too few links won't generate substantial revenue.

Also, what colour to make the links? If they stand out too much it does not look nice and can be disruptive?

tottenham, Oct 13, 2012 IP
  14. boybodoi

boybodoi Active Member

Best Answers:
    ok. Infolink had been scam 99/100%.

1% they lie.

boybodoi, Oct 21, 2012 IP
  15. boybodoi

boybodoi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please pend about my problem and re-activate my account soon.

Regard...

boybodoi, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  16. boybodoi

boybodoi Active Member

Best Answers:
    They didn't repled after de-activate your account, because they wanted scam you...

I will dicuss this problem with many forum about MMO.

boybodoi, Oct 28, 2012 IP
  17. boybodoi

boybodoi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Infolinks has de-activated my account without a clearly reason and they had not made any payment for my revenue.

Please help me how to show this problem on facebook and twitter and more, i want to everybody know about Infolinks (cheat or scam)

Thanks! Regard...

boybodoi, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  18. FunkyDog

FunkyDog Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What was your traffic source?

FunkyDog, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  19. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    They were never that legit.

... Even google adsense shaves profits these days, nothing new here.

evelinawilliams007, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  20. desktops

desktops Peon

Best Answers:
    Infolinks is a big scam if you ask me. As soon as it gets close to getting paid you will be booted out for some nonsense reason. I have been a successful Adsense publisher for over 9 years and I know the business very good.

Infolinks pay is horrible, for the same clicks that adsense pays over $1, you may get $0.01 cents, so do yourself a favor and stay from this horrible company.

There is a class action against infolinks for financial fraud. I don't think they will be around much longer.

desktops, Dec 7, 2012 IP