1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Infolinks Fraudulent Activity Account Suspended

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by mixhungama, Jul 11, 2012.

Hello all,

I have always been sincere with my work and infolinks. I am also using Adsense, Yieldads, Adstract and there is no invalid activity found by them ever. They also reviewed my site's traffic several times and found it valid. They checked my site several times and suggested me ideas to improve my earning via email.

I don't know how to prove my innocence, I discussed Adsense because everyone is familiar with it and I think it is also the proof of my valid activity. They have very strict policy about fraudulent activity and mostly users get banned from Adsense just because of fraudulent activity. I have been working with them for last 3 years and still working fine. So, I would like to refer them as one of my valid activity proof.

They didn't tell me which of my website was found to be involved in fraudulent activity. I would like to tell you that I am not involved in any kind of fraudulent activity and I never tried to get fraudulent traffic. I am sure the source of the fraudulent traffic is external and it is not my fault.

I would love to be a part of Infolinks. I don't know why suddenly they suspended my account, if they found any fraudulent activity then they could inform and warn me about it, so I could take immediate action to avoid it as I was not involved in fraudulent activity. I was satisfied with my site's traffic as the visitors were coming from search engines (mostly from google.com) and running Adsense, Yieldads, Adstract without any problem. Does anyone have idea how can I prove them about my innocence? Is anyone facing same issue?

Regards,
    Mirza Atif Ali Baig

mixhungama, Jul 11, 2012 IP
  2. godmode

godmode Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you asking people to click on your ads? Do you have a infolinks account manager? If yes, then ask him first

godmode, Jul 13, 2012 IP
  3. mixhungama

mixhungama Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No, I never asked anyone to click on my ads. I was not earning much from Infolinks but I was satisfied with the earnings because my total focus was on my websites content and traffic. I was getting real visitors from search engine, mostly from US and other European Countries via Google, and that's why I was earning good enough from Infolinks. I don't know about my account manager but I asked Infolinks support team to restore my account and if they have any doubts about my activity than they can monitor my website 24/7 but they refused my request and told me that there would be no option to reactivate my account at any given point. I have been working with Adsense since 2009 and still working fine on all of my sites. I am referring Adsense just because of their Strict Policy and mostly users get banned from Adsense just because of Fraudulent Activity/Clicks. I had added several domains on my Infolinks and don't know which of my site was found to be involved in Fraudulent Activity. I have been using Adsense since 2009 and created Infolinks in 2010 after an year of Adsense, so I don't know what suspicious thing they found in my websites which Adsense could not found. I am 1000% innocent in this matter and still looking for Justice.

mixhungama, Jul 14, 2012 IP
  4. GavinP

GavinP Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to contact them to see if the matter can be resolved. If Google think your website/traffic is legitimate then I'd say it must be because lets face it Google is basically GOD and pretty much knows everything about everybody right down to the colour of their underwear! :^O

GavinP, Jul 14, 2012 IP
  5. mixhungama

mixhungama Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I contacted them several times and they told me very straight that there is no option to reactivate my account at any given point. They don't look interested to discuss anything in this matter.

6. GavinP

GavinP Active Member

Best Answers:
    Doesn't sound like theres much you can do then.The thing about website publishing is the power lies pretty much universally with the ad networks. If you read their TOS they all say they reserve the right to throw you out, confiscate your earnings and ban you for life and they aren't even obliged to give you an explanation. The small publisher really has very little rights or protection.

Thats why personally I wouldn't feel comfortable relying on my website's advertising for my income. All I'm looking to get out of the ad's is to pay for my website and in time let me develop it, but if I was relying on my website to eat and support a family, etc... I would be very concerned and worried all the time.

GavinP, Jul 14, 2012 IP
  7. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nothing much you can do, if they are not interested receiving your traffic, I would suggest move with another network and don't waste your time with such thing

aassociatehit, Jul 14, 2012 IP
  8. mixhungama

mixhungama Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That's not fair, when I was ready to get my 1st payment, my account was suspended. I tried to convince them that I haven't done anything wrong but they are not ready to listen my problem and now it looks like that cheating worth more than playing a fair game.

9. 404 F N F

404 F N F Peon

Best Answers:
    how can i create a new thread here ??? plzz help me

404 F N F, Jul 23, 2012 IP
  10. jaggahinda2

jaggahinda2 Peon

Best Answers:
    i have been working with infolinks for last 4 months. This month was my highest Earning.. and what they doo.. They Ban my account Due to Fraudelant activities. I swear i have never told anyone to click on ads or clicked them myself . my traffic is 100% organic. Please Review my account . Login Email i s- infolinks_pid = 1051305

jaggahinda2, Oct 25, 2012 IP