1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Fifa13.com - Gaming News blog site - up to $10 a DAY - 5K Visits per DAY

Discussion in 'Sites' started by newspanel, Apr 10, 2012.

www.fifa13.com

Is a gaming news sites dedicated in providing the latest Fifa 13 gaming news as soon as news breaks out. The site also provides news on other gaming news too.

So what's included in the sale?

Twitter account = 1,346 followers
    Facebook account = 972 likes

The site is now averaging 5k unique visits per day for this month, visits/pageviews continue to rise

Site ranks page one for many words

Fifa 13
    Fifa 13 News
    Fifa 13 Release Date
    Fifa 13 songs
    Fifa 13 trailer
    Fifa 13 wiki
    Fifa 13 pre order
    Fifa 13 soundtracks

and many more.

The site has been making around $1- $10 a Day. No Revenue for the last few days as i've been trying to get the site into Google News, and GN does not like Ads on the site.

Over 95 percent of traffic is ORGANIC TRAFFIC. ANYONE WHO HAS KNOWLEDGE WITH GAMES, AND DOMAIN NAMES, KNOWS THESE DOMAIN NAME/WEBSITE IS AN ABSOLUTE STEAL AND WORTH A GOLD MINE.

30920 Unique Visitors last month, with 369,331 page views for last month also. This month's traffic data, will completely surpass last months traffic.

Made £65.00 = $102 for the two months adsense been running on, since that time, i've been experimenting with the adsense to try and find the best cpm, ctr etc for the site.

Only serious bidders are welcome.

Thanks

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
    newspanel, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  2. modrewgnu

modrewgnu Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    100% - 8
    I have a few questions:

1. Have you received permission to use the domain name from either FIFA or Electronic Arts? I would be very worried that they would shut the website down or sue for copyright infringement.
    2. On the website it says that you will be giving out 2500 copies of FIFA 13. Will you be paying for that or will the buyer be on the hook for 2500 x $60 = $150,000 dollars? Or is that a false advertisement?

Thanks

Attached Files:

modrewgnu, Apr 10, 2012 IP
    DomainMagnate likes this.
  3. miccy

miccy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 33
    I got a message "Hello there. Just wondering if you have been in contact with newspanel (http://forums.digitalpoint.com/member.php?u=600213) about www.fifa13.com. Just asking because I bought the site last night and I haven't heard back from him. He hasn't sent me the website yet.

I believe and hope he's going to get back to me but I'm just suspicious about the whole thing. Just want to make sure no one else is bought it as well."

miccy, Apr 11, 2012 IP
  4. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Lol........yes, someone else is buying it.........My friend has bought it two days ago and he's scared because the guy is giving him the run around as well.

Are you guys total idiots. Buying from someone with no reputation.
    Do a basic search on the domain name. Two months ago a guy had a soccer forum on it and was threatened to be sued by some uk company.
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2345680&p=17070715#post17070715

If you guys feel like donating money to people, Come to my paypal. I can accept.......:D

Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
    Laceygirl, Apr 12, 2012 IP
    DomainMagnate likes this.
  5. newspanel

newspanel Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have permission directly with Fifa themselves to use the domain name, so long as I state it's not official in anyway. Getting permission from Fifa themselves to use the domain name instead of EA Sports is more credible because Fifa own FULL rights to 'Fifa' EA Sports only have permission from Fifa to use the word 'Fifa' in their products. I have also asked EA Sports if it's fine to use it well, but on numerous occasions, they have failed to get back to me.

Yes, the 2500 copies of the game, myself and a partner of mines with be footing the bill for this. When it comes out/pre ordering is available, we will be in touch to sort it out.

What are you both on about, someone was in talks with me to buy the site, we agreed a deal, he sent me the money via paypal, the transaction was denied, i requested paypal to send the money back to him, i even have email proof to show this.

I told him instead to send me some Asos giftcards which he did, however, I placed an order, when i logged into my account to check the status of my order, my account has been locked, - I can even show me proof for this also.

I find it quite suspicious also, that he tried sending me money from paypal, he uploaded the funds from a bank account to pp. He got the money back into his account, then, he placed an order with ASOS using a visa credit card. Something seems a bit wrong here, i have a suspicion that fraudulent activity with the paypal and the credit card could be involved here. Also his gmail display name, is completely different to his email senders name, which i also find quite sucpious.

Until this ASOS thing is solved, this auction is STILL ON.

newspanel, Apr 13, 2012 IP
  6. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That's actually a pretty good answer.

Laceygirl, Apr 13, 2012 IP
  7. WebsiteBuyer123

WebsiteBuyer123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok I canceled my order with the seller.

I'm going to explain the situation. The seller can feel free to post the gmail chats if he wants. It'll just prove my statements below. Post the complete gmail chats. Don't cherry pick them. Just don't post any of my personal data like paypal information, emails and contact information.

First I tried paying him through paypal. After the payment was sent. He said he couldn't log in to his account because he "FORGOT" his password. Remember that word "FORGOT" because it keeps happening over and over and over again with every step. So I had to call paypal to cancel my order. It was a big ordeal. I should have stopped right then but didn't. I really wanted the domain.

Then he said we should try a bank transfer. We didn't go that route. I wasn't comfortable with that. Then he suggested to buy ASOS vouchers. I agreed. As soon as the vouchers went through, he suddenly "FORGOT" his password for his go daddy account. He also said he didn't have access to his computer because his brother was using it. We're in the middle of a business transaction. The whole thing was suspicious. He also said he was unable to recover his password from go daddy because he "FORGOT" his email password. He said he emailed go daddy and was waiting for a response... So obviously at this point I was extremely suspicious. What person "FORGETs" his email password. He then was able to send me some SQL file that looked very suspicious. He quickly signed off after giving me the link and said he would contact me first thing the next day to do the transaction.

The following day he didn't contact me until noon. He said he was out all day. Then he was disappearing on me a lot because he was "taking care of his nephew". I understand that things come up but if we're doing business, I expect immediate response. Especially when I have already paid.

He said he was waiting for go daddy to get back to him. So I asked him to send over the wordpress files since I already paid him. He didn't know what I was talking about. He said he sent the files yesterday. I told him that was only the SQL file and that I need all the wordpress files and login & password as well. (Remember... He sent me an SQL file so he had access to his hosting). He then said he "FORGOT" his hosting password and would email 1 & 1 hosting to get it. (Want to mention that his WHOIS info says that he's hosting with hostgator). So he has forgotten all access to his accounts. At this point, I canceled the vouchers. It was all too suspicious.

He also wanted my bank account information so that he could "refund" $50 to my account because he was slow acting. Obviously, I didn't give him this information. Also very suspicious.

Look, I don't know if this person is a legit seller or not. I'm definitely a legit buyer. Ask my itrader feedback users. I'm very interested in buying site and very motivated. I'm not going to accuse him of fraud. He might just be a young kid with no knowledge of how to do business in a timely manner. He was very disorganized and forgetting all the passwords to his account, is just plain ridiculous. All the other sellers I've dealt with were amazing. I would send payment and then receive the site immediately. No cat and mouse game involved.

Also... Paypal still has a lock on my account because they're doing an investigation. So I'm still waiting to get that money back from them and ASOS is also holding my money as well. My bank is doing an investigation to get my funds back. So I'm out 2x the amount I was willing to pay for my site. This was a COMPLETE waste of my time. I bent over backwards trying to get this to work. Always giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I just now contacted him to tell him I canceled the ASOS vouchers. I didn't want to give him a heads up before acting since I was afraid he would go out and use it before I had a chance to cancel.

One more thing... If you search his whois info on google you see that the email "
    chocolatewillys (at) hot mail (dot) com" also belongs to him and was reported to be a scammer. I don't want to post his WHOIS information on here.

Here's a forum calling him a scammer
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.c.../thread-996108.html+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Here's another
    http://diamonddumpz.com/rippers/

Thanks for reading.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
    WebsiteBuyer123, Apr 13, 2012 IP
  8. modrewgnu

modrewgnu Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    100% - 8
    So just to be clear, you will be selling a website for a maximum of $5000 but you are going to pay out $150,000 dollars in prizes??? Either that is a blatant lie, or you have the dumbest business model in the world.

modrewgnu, Apr 13, 2012 IP
  9. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That is a really crazy story.

Laceygirl, Apr 14, 2012 IP
  10. Nystul

Nystul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    IMHO, Highly unlikely Fifa will grant you permission to use their "Fifa" without any payment too. Pretty sure Fifa comes in pretty hard on these.
    Thats from previous experiences!

Nystul, Apr 14, 2012 IP
  11. newspanel

newspanel Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Shut your ugly snooby face, i don't have to explain **** all to you, mind your own business and DO ONE.

Go manage your ******* little sites.

Those links that you posted, where does it say my name? that email address posted is not even mine you fool. You completely wasted my time, your stupid paypal account got my suspended, then you send me some gift vouchers that were FRAUDULENT according to ASOS. You obviously used someone eleses paypal/credit card to pay me. I have recieved nothing from you and you know what, i'm glad I haven't sold the site to a joey like you. Wasted my time, and your a fraud, trying to pay me by using other people's financial details.

Yes, things happen, perhaps i should of sorted out hosting account access etc, but i changed the hosting cp access to a different password because i gave the creditentials to a web developer, i changed it to a ramdom one, and i couldn't remember it. Same with Godaddy, i don't log into it, only if i get an email stating that i need to renew my website domain names.

Yes, i'm only footing 2k of it. My friend who lives in London who's Mum owns many property investment portfolios has given him quite a lot of inhertiance money since he's 21, he's making up the rest of the money. Yes it's a crazy amount of money to give away, even if we was a company, but he has the funds to do so.

Trust me, Fifa have granted me permission to use the domain name. I sent them an email and they said it's fine to use it, so long as i state the domain name is no way associated with Fifa in any way. Plus if a dispute was made, the email from them can be used as a way to sway wipo that Fifa/ea sports have no ground to make a claim - seeing as Fifa who is the sole trademark owner / EA sports just have permiision from FIFA to use the 'name' due to them stating to me it is fine to use the domain name.

Also, we have a strong case, because it's not like we just put up a blank page with just ads on it, we've created a site dedicated to fifa 13 news/ as well as other gaming news, worked hard on it, builidng up with a fanbase and working hard on it SEO terms.

Wipo will see this, taking everything into considering - including the email they sent, stating i CAN use the domain and Fifa won't have no foot to stand on.

newspanel, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  12. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Dude, really, your customer service is awful and you are very unpleasant (hence the neg rep). You expect to make a sale by treating people that way? Pathetic. Even even someone's claim is BS, you should be keeping yourself under control and acting professionally. It's not like you're trying to sell a $50 site, but instead a $5000 one. You need to be taken seriously.

Are you on about the email foofighters received? Is this another account of yours?

ryan_uk, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  13. newspanel

newspanel Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My 'customer service' as you say, isn't awful at all, my tone is like this is because i've got 2 idiots above, accusing me of scamming, and claim foul play is involved in this deal, which is not. I'm 100 percent real/genuine.

No, i have recently brought this site from someone in the last few months. When closing this deal, he also informed me that he emailed Fifa about using the site/domain and they gave him their approval. Which he forward on to me via email when the purchase was closed.

newspanel, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  14. WebsiteBuyer123

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well I paid you with the same payapl address I always use. Including the sites I bought here. So other people can confirm that my paypal is not fraudulent.

Good luck to you!

WebsiteBuyer123, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  15. ryan_uk

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Word it how you wish, do you think your outburst will instill confidence in potential buyers? It doesn't help make you look genuine. As annoyed as you get by "idiots", try to remain calm and deal with in a professional manner.

ryan_uk, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  16. ryan_uk

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Maybe what you claim is true, maybe not. We only have the words of you and the OP to go by. Be fair to the OP and post screenshots* if you are genuine. He has behaved badly (his reaction), but making such claims should be backed up by evidence.

*A good tool for it:

http://code.google.com/p/zscreen/

ryan_uk, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  17. WebsiteBuyer123

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ryan_UK... We're not here for your entertainment.

Ummm what proof do you want? Please tell me exactly what you need and you can have it. I don't want to waste anymore time on this childish game.

18. ryan_uk

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    It sounds like the conversations would be enough.

Good luck in getting your cash sorted.

ryan_uk, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  19. WebsiteBuyer123

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok posting gmail chat. It's ridiculous that I have to post this. I got rid of the amounts and I got rid of all contact info besides the email that is extremely similar to the email on the links I posted above about my claim that he was fraudulent.

[TABLE="class: t1, width: 769"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: td1"][/TD]
    [TD="class: td2"]Jaime Aguirre <jaimelives@gmail.com>[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[TR]
    [TD="class: td3"]Chat with [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[TR]
    [TD="class: td4"]newspanels@gmail.com <newspanels@gmail.com>[/TD]
    [TD="class: td5"]Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 9:17 PM[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: td3, colspan: 2"]To:[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: td3, colspan: 2"][TABLE="class: t1, width: 769"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: td6"]4:07 PM
    me: There you are

It's Jaime from DP.

Ash: hey

you alright
    4:08 PM
    me: Just want to make sure that you didn't purchase traffic for fifa13.com right?

Ash: no 100 percent

92 percent of traffic is organic

me: Sorry for so many questions. $x,xxx is a lot of money haha. I have it I just dont want to waste it.

Ash: No, no i understand
    4:09 PM
    me: Ok I'm going to send payment now. Let me know when you get it. Please, please... Don't rip me off!
    4:10 PM
    Ash: No no

im not like that

ok

me: Should I do it as "personal" on paypal so there's no fee?
    4:11 PM
    Ash: Gift

as there's no fee

with gift

me: I just tried to send. It said this...

This recipient is currently unable to receive money

Is your account active??
    4:12 PM
    Ash: I just created it as i didn't have one before

hold on

let me check

yes active

try now

me: ok ill try again
    4:13 PM
    I'm still getting the same error. Do you have another paypal email account?

How do you normally receive payment?
    4:14 PM
    Ash: Never recieved beofre

try sending it as a normal payment

if not two small amounts

xxx each
    4:15 PM
    me: same error "This recipient is currently unable to receive money."

Just tried xxx

Do you happen to have bank of america?

Ash: nope

me: damn

Ash: try this email

me: have you ever tried google check out? I havent but it might be an option
    4:16 PM
    Ash:

me: try that one?

Ash: ye

me: k one sec
    4:17 PM
    ok sent! yay!
    4:19 PM
    Your site is obviously not adsense banned correct?

Ash: 100 percent not

me: Ok cool. So how do we do this?

Ash: i took it off to get into google news
    4:20 PM
    me: Ahh cool

Ash: Hold on

checking payment

me: no problem

sure. brb too. gotta use the loo!
    4:25 PM
    Ash: hmm can't see payment in the account

me: I sent it. I got an email from paypal.

I even got a call from them.
    4:26 PM
    Check your account throughly. I did send it.

Apr 10, 2012 Payment For Ash Clarke Unclaimed ... -$x,xxx USD
    4:27 PM
    Check the email associated with that gmail account
    4:28 PM
    Ash: which account u set it too again

me: x.xxxx
    4:30 PM
    Ash: please

cancle the payment

and send it to another email address

sorry, never new this would be so stressful
    4:31 PM
    me: I cant cancel I believe

Let me try. one sec
    4:32 PM
    I dont see a place to cancel

Ash: u can as i didn't claim
    4:33 PM
    look at the transaction

click on it

on the unclaimed button

me: Its not a button

it just says unclaimed
    4:34 PM
    Ash: and you can't cancle it

?

you deffo can

me: lol why does this have to be so hard... one sec. I'll start a claim with paypal I guess
    4:35 PM
    Ash: No

don't do that

it's takes too long

to resolve

me: Ok... Then how do I cancel it?

Ash: do u mind me having your pp

me: Why cant you receive it through that email?

Ash: password
    4:36 PM
    i think i know how to do it

me: I can't with you my paypal password...

We can do google voice on here and you can guide me if you want
    4:37 PM
    or google webcam. whatever its called

Ash: do you have teamviewer

download this

me: I'm on a mac

Ash: u still can

me: oh ok
    4:38 PM
    Ash: http://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/index.aspx

choose mac

then instant
    4:40 PM
    me: ok its runnning
    4:41 PM
    Ash: setted up

?

me: yes

Ash: whats your id

and password

me: 547 756 948

7q7fz7
    4:42 PM
    Ash: hold on

me: k
    4:45 PM
    Ash: hmm ye

i thought

u could cancle

as i didn't

claim yet

can you phone paypal up

me: I can I think it might take a few minutes.

Ash: don't make a claim
    4:46 PM
    me: or maybe days for the cancel button to show up

Ash: if you phone up

now

they can refund

the payment

phoning them up

would be the best

me: Well do you have a way for me to pay you for the site? Whos email is that?
    4:47 PM
    Ash: my email

it's just emails

for the writes

fake ones

me: Why can't you claim the money if it's your email?

Ash: yes we'll be using paypal

i tried

i just created the account

but i tried logging in
    4:48 PM
    me: Do you have a way for me to pay you for the website then?

Ash: but it's getting an eorror

yes

paypal

i'll do it with my hotmail email

address

just phone them up now

to cancle it

and we'll do it

with my hotmail

me: Ok one sec

Ash: account
    [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: td7"][/TD]
    [TD="class: td8"]5 minutes[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    4:54 PM
    me: calling now
    4:55 PM
    Ash: k
    4:58 PM
    me: Ok problem... He said since the account at that email exists, the only one that can cancel it is you

he said if you're having trouble logging in, then call them and they'll help you log in to cancel the payment
    4:59 PM
    You there?
    5:01 PM
    HELLO?
    5:05 PM
    Ash? are you there? Please can we get this done quickly?
    5:06 PM
    5:07 PM
    yes

do u mind

holding 20 mins

please

sorry family issues

me: Ok please hurry. I have $x,xxx in limbo. I'm not comfortable.
    [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: td9"]13 minutes[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    5:21 PM
    Ash: Hi sorry

back

what's up
    5:22 PM
    Jamie

there?

me: Yes. You have to get into your account and cancel it. theres no other way

Ash: i'm trying to log in

but i can't

plus paypal
    5:23 PM
    me: call payapl. they said they will help you

Ash: uk is closed

ok

hmm

paypal uk

is closed
    5:24 PM
    me: Call 1-888-221-1161 or 1-402-935-2050
    5:26 PM
    Ash: ok sec
    5:28 PM
    me: paypal UK closed like 30mins ago. This is ridiculous
    5:29 PM
    Ash: ye

sorry about that

phoning now
    [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: td8"]5 minutes[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    5:35 PM
    Ash: in que

waiting now

this is so bloody long
    5:36 PM
    me: fantastic
    [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: td8"]6 minutes[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    5:42 PM

they said they can't do it

there should be an option

in my account sectioon

where you can cancle it
    5:43 PM
    me: I think what you're not understanding is that if the email doesnt have a paypal account associated with it then YES THERE WOULD BE A CANCEL BUTTON

but that email is associated with paypal so I can NOT cancel

you have to do it
    5:44 PM
    paypal told me that on the phone so it's correct.

plus that's what it says in their FAQ online
    5:45 PM
    Ash: ok hold

this is fucking crazy
    5:47 PM
    for fuck sakes

im not getting any password reset emails

nothing
    5:48 PM
    and they said to gain acess to the account

they'll have to send out mail

to my address

and i've made an error with it

and they can't fucking change it

lieing fucking cunts

me: So what now then?
    5:49 PM
    Ash: so sorry,

can you try do this

Phone paypal

say you sent some money to a person, they can't log into their account to accept/reject payment, he's password reset emails aren't working

me: Ash... They said I can not do anything since the email exists on paypal

Ash: Can you phone again

me: I did tell them that. He said for YOU to call them.
    5:50 PM
    Ash: I did

but no fucking password reset emails are coming

and i made a mistake in the phone number and mail address

i've gave my old one

and now they can't fucking access the account

eurgh

Best way to do this
    5:51 PM
    make a claim

i'll phone up

me: So what does this have to do with me? It would be unfair that my $x,xxxx is sitting there and I have no site.

Ash: don't worry you'll get your site

make a claim

now

and i'll phone up

me: make the claim online?

Ash: yes

via payal

for the transaction
    5:52 PM
    me: Want to log back into my computer and do it? I want to make sure it's done how you want it.
    5:53 PM
    547 756 948

Ash: kk sec

me: fd7b65
    [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: td8"]6 minutes[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    5:59 PM
    me: Thats probably not the right way to go about it. It was authorized
    6:01 PM
    If you send that, it's possible that my account will get locked since they're going to believe that someone had unauthoirzed access to my account.
    6:03 PM
    Ash: Don't worry i've explained the situation

me: Ok call them

Ash: ok

me: I know with paypal when things are not by the book, they don't help. Try it and let me know.
    6:04 PM
    Ash: kk

me: HEY! IT WAS CANCELED! it worked

sorry if I doubted you lol
    6:05 PM
    Ash: lol

no worries

wow

strange that
    6:06 PM
    hold on

me: Ok how are we going to get you paid?

Ash: paypal

or can you do bank

?

me: Bank charges a lot for international wire transfer
    6:08 PM
    Ash: K

sec

hold on

me: ok
    6:09 PM
    Ash: Hmm

now my paypal

account new one gets limited erugh
    6:10 PM
    I'm thinking of a way

I don't want to try with paypal, u send money now

and it gets limited

with all that hassle

Can you buy me something instead?
    6:11 PM
    me: LOL I thought you were going to pay off your debts?

Ash: I am, but i can't use paypal,

because they limit the account

what i am going to do

is get some asos giftcards

and sell it to a mate
    6:12 PM
    even if i lose $100

it's better than nothing, it will to say the least,

help me out with one of the debt written off

me: ok lets do it

where do i buy that?

Ash: asos.com

Uk version

not US
    6:13 PM
    US no good for me

me: ok

ok where do i go?

gift vouchers?
    6:14 PM
    are you a HIM or a HER? Ha

Ash: https://www.asos.com/pgevoucherpurchase.aspx

Him LOL

name - Ashley Clarke

me: ha ok one sec

From me? hah
    6:15 PM
    do you know the exchange of $x,xxx to pounds?

Ash: email address: =

sec

i'll check
    6:16 PM
    me: xxx.xx

Thats what I found

Ash: yep

me: ok about to send

remember
    6:17 PM
    me: ya got it

Sorry - you cannot send gift vouchers for more than £xxx.xx

LOL

DO I send 3 then?
    6:18 PM
    ASH

Ash: Yea

do that

me: ok one sec

Ash: haha
    6:19 PM
    me: ok one sec. doing it

6:21 PM
    me: ok sent the first one

check your email

did you get it?

Ash: sec
    6:22 PM
    not yet

i think it takes 15 minutes

to come

me: Ok well I'll send the other 2. It imight take a sec to get to you

kk
    6:23 PM
    me: Ok 2 are done

one more
    6:24 PM
    Ok all 3 done

Ash: cool

check your account history

me: Ill forward you these emails
    6:25 PM
    Ash: it should show the status

of these

ok

me: Order No. Order Date Status Date Shipped Details
    47330289 10/04/2012 Received Cancel / View
    47330239 10/04/2012 Received Cancel / View
    47330122 10/04/2012 Received Cancel / View
    6:26 PM
    Got it?

Ash: not yet

what it says
    6:27 PM
    revievied?

me: yes

Ash: i think it should say shipped

what teamviewer

pass

this is soooooooooooooo long
    6:28 PM
    me: Ok one sec

547 756 948

541tgs
    6:29 PM
    whats up?

Ash: not shipped yet

to me

you see that cancle button
    6:30 PM
    once that's delivered to me

me: but still... it's done... can we start the process?

Ash: it will go

I just want to be on the safe side

if that's ok with you

me: I think you would agree Ive gone way beyond

Ash: Deffo

just want to be on the safe side

what happened with paypal

etc

me: Then can you add my adsense to the site then just so its fair?
    6:31 PM
    Ash: it won't be long

me: how long do you think?

Ash: 15 - 20 minutes

me: I cant wait a few days

Ash: not few days

few minutes
    6:32 PM
    10 - 20 minutes

me: LOL I'm not going to cancel the vouchers.
    6:33 PM
    Ash: I believe you lol, but i just want to make sure it arrives

me: Dont transfer the domain yet but can we at least start downloading the files? Is going to take a while and I cant really do nothing with that without the domain

Ash: no delays

Please hold

it will be sorted with the next half hour PROMISE

also i wouldn't recommed

adding adsense

yet

i've submmited the site to google news
    6:34 PM
    they don't like ads on the site

if ads were to be on the site

when they review it

they it 100 percent won't add the site

me: Ok Ill wait to hear back from google news
    6:36 PM

Brb

keep checking

on the order

status

me: SHIPPED!

just kidding.... still waiting hah
    6:37 PM
    Ash: LOL

don't do that

brb

me: Are you from London?

Where in the UK

Ok
    6:39 PM
    is ASOS a good indication how UK people dress?
    6:42 PM

yes
    6:43 PM
    me: So you are from London? I really liked London. Everyone drinks ALOT
    6:44 PM

from West brom

english like their drinks
    6:45 PM
    me: Ha yes...
    6:48 PM
    nothing yet
    6:51 PM
    nothing...
    6:52 PM[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

20. WebsiteBuyer123

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ash: yea

did you use your debit card

visa

or paypal

me: visa

Ash: hmm could be why
    6:53 PM
    me: hmmm

Can we start the transfer? You are holding all the cards here and I'm out $x,xxx... At least transfer something. I'm not going to rip you off... I hate all this waiting
    6:55 PM
    The payment is already out of my bank account
    6:57 PM
    Ash: hmm should be processing it soon then
    6:59 PM
    me: How much longer are we going to wait? What if it stays like this for 2 hours...

I'm not going to cancel it
    7:01 PM
    We New Yorkers like things done quickly... hah

7:04 PM
    me: Can we set a cut off time? It's already been over 30mins
    7:06 PM
    Ash: 1 Hour?

it's getting preety late for me also

mum is also moaning

don't worry

me: Ok then we can start transferring?
    7:07 PM
    Ash: im not going to run away

I'll start downloading the files

me: Its late ay. My girlfriend is on my case to get off the computer. but I'm not going anywhere until i get the site obviously.

you're going to start downloading the files now?
    7:10 PM

starting it

Im gonna be on my mobile phone

as she's bloody moaning
    7:11 PM
    I've leave the laptop

running

so the download can contine still

me: Ok so in 1 hour you're going to start transferring the files to me. I appreciate it!
    7:12 PM
    Wait Whos Moaning? lol

Hey can we really quickly do the teamviewer thing on your computer just so I can see that you actually own the site? lol
    7:15 PM
    hey! it's done! Can't cancel anymore!
    7:16 PM
    Ash: all three?

me: ya log into my computer

Ash: pass
    7:17 PM
    me: 3pmf78

ID 547 756 948

PASS 3pmf78
    7:18 PM
    Ash: are you logged in

to teamviewer
    7:19 PM
    me: ya

doesnt work?

here let me restart it
    7:20 PM
    547 756 948

u5rr31
    7:21 PM
    ?
    7:22 PM
    Ash: dw

recieved

me: yay
    7:24 PM
    Whats going on?
    7:26 PM
    Ash: I've started the process

downloading the files

Im going to talk to you on the phone

me: Ok can you transfer the domain to my godaddy account Sir Ash

Ash: as it's late

me: Ok

You can to call me? Its long distance though
    7:27 PM
    Ash: Too exspensive haha

plus

no privacy

Ahh shit

my bro

me: How are we going to talk?

Ash: he wants to use the laptop

from my phone

i'll login
    7:28 PM
    to gmail

me: ok I'll get my godaddy account number so you can transfer the domain

Ash: great

me: Im on google

7:29 PM
    im going on phone

speak then

me: Are we going to understand each other because of our accents? hah

not going to speak

just chat

like now

me: Oh i see
    7:30 PM
    Ash: LOOOL

me: So we're on google no difference lol

me: 13884211

go daddy account number
    7:33 PM
    ?
    7:35 PM
    Whats up Ash?
    7:38 PM
    Ash: I've forgot my bloody password to my godaddy account

and i did a pw

rest

to that

me: Ash... buddy.. get your shit together lol

Ash: account and it's not fucking working

shit day today
    7:39 PM
    this and home issues

fucking hell

let me contact shitdaddy

me: LOL ok
    [TABLE="class: td7"]
    [TR]
    [TD]

[/TD]
    [TD="class: td9"]12 minutes
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    8:15 PM
    me: ?
    [TABLE="class: td7"]
    [TR]
    [TD]

[/TD]
    [TD="class: td8"]5 minutes
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    9:11 PM
    Ash: gtg

check if u got quick

me: no email did you send it

Ash: An email has been sent to the requested recipients. If they haven't received it within 30 minutes, please get them to check their junk or spam folder.

yes
    9:12 PM
    http://www.filefactory.com/file/complete.php/45uh4vzp7g0h/

[URL="http://www.filefactory.com/fi...-11-2012-d61b1613a41e21fe7057c99b01d7d5b0_sql[/URL]

check this out

me: Ok going just give me a secon
    9:13 PM
    ok downloading! what time do you want to chat tomorrow?

Ash: around 1pm

uk time

if that's cool

me: ok I'll be around

Ash: cool bud

see u soon

me: ok see ya tomorrow. thanks.

Ash: np
    9:17 PM
    hey soz not -1 around 11pm im doin something all day

Ok with u¿
    9:18 PM
    email me ur number give u a call

------------------------------

Ash: Hey

just phoned godaddy

me: oh hey ash

Ash: they said be patient and wait

it's not 24 hours yet

me: I thought you dissappeared on me

Ash: they said

No no

i've been out all day

really busy
    12:14 PM
    looking after my nephew

anyway

they said be patient

they will get to me

me: Well can you get me the rest of the files?

Ash: just have to wait they said as there's only a limited number of staff working

Rest of the files?

the file i gave you

that wasn't it?
    12:15 PM
    me: ya I got the sql. Where are all the images and what not from the site.

What's the wordpress log and pass

Ash: Hold on let me check
    12:16 PM
    me: Ya I need the wordpress directory with all the plugins and content.
    [TABLE="class: t1"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: td1"]

[/TD]
    [TD="class: td2"]7 minutes
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    12:34 PM
    me: any luck?
    [TR]
    [TD="class: td3"]

[/TD]
    [TD="class: td4"]12 minutes
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    1:01 PM

newphew

looking after him

and hew was crying

sec

me: ok ok
    [TR]
    [TD="class: td1"]

[/TD]
    [TD="class: td2"]9 minutes
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    1:19 PM
    Ash: 547 753 812

1:20 PM
    me: one sec
    1:21 PM

my newphew

me: ok looks legit
    1:22 PM
    Ash: Yes, im not a scammer, i can't believe you think i was.

I'll refund you a $50

back

for all the trouble

this whole shit

has been crazy

brb

bloody newphew

again

me: No its ok. It just that you cant remember the FTP password, the goadday password, and hosting password. Dude it is STRAGE

STRANGE

------------------------

2:45 PM
    Ash: Back sorry about that

newphew

can i have your bank details

me: its ok. ready to send me everything?
    2:46 PM
    Ash: I'll give you $50 back

me: its fine

Ash: Still waiting on goddaddy to get back to me and 1&1

me: dont worry

Ash: Godaddy have PROMISED

today
    2:47 PM
    so can transfer you the domain over

May i ask also

what is your plans for the site

me: one sec

[TABLE="class: td1"]
    [TR]
    [TD][HR][/HR][/TD]
    [TD]16 minutes[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    1:28 PM me: HEY
    1:31 PM Ash: Hey
    Godaddy have got back to me
    did you cancle the giftcard
    order?
    Asos have cancled it

-----------------------------------

Canceled the ASOS vouchers. You are way too suspicious. Good luck to you.