1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

VCCANDBANK.com Is that an scam site ?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by amirk, Dec 17, 2010.

Today I opened my email spam box and I read an email offering U.S SSN verified Paypal account for only $40.
    Then I visited the site here : http://www.vccandbank.com
    Also I added their YM ID and they approve my invitation instantly. I started asking questions regarding their offering service . He guranteed that these account won't get limited and if it get limited they will refund my money !

Then I researched about the reputation of their site and I came across this thread : http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1888901
    I asked him about this topic and he told me it was just a misunderstanding and their problem has been resolved .

I opened this thread to asking about validation of their services ? Are they scammer ?

Thanks in advance :)

@ Mods : I don't know if this thread is against of rules but if it is please don't remove it instantly and let me have other's opinion about this site . Thank you too :)

amirk, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  2. cool_PTC

cool_PTC Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't deal with them. Definitely a scam. Whoever says that they will return your money if you got limited is a scam. Imagine, after your acc is limited, whats the use, even if they return your money. So, stay safe and use only valid details. DOn't fall prey to these email. Just block them from your email provider.

cool_PTC, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  3. bloggeranand

bloggeranand Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    mate first of all don't buy VCC from others!!

using VCC itself is against Paypal TOS,... Also its not recommended to use in Digitalpoint..,... I would suggest you to buy a FD Credit card!! its better option!!

bloggeranand, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  4. amirk

amirk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply . In fact it was the point that I couldn't believe ! He offered me full refund if account get limited !

Actually I never buy any VCC because I know using of them are against of all of providers TOS .

Also I didn't want to use that here ;)

amirk, Dec 19, 2010 IP
  5. RAVI63

RAVI63 Peon

Best Answers:
    He is a scam dude..
    No Doubt,
    vccandbank.com is turly scam

RAVI63, Dec 19, 2010 IP
  6. swasts

swasts Peon

Best Answers:
    it scam...just look at their website...

swasts, Dec 19, 2010 IP
  7. abunada

abunada Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello People .

First of all this website is not a scam, They are really amazing in what they do, They helped to get a Verified PayPal Account for only $40.00 long time ago, and everything is going very well so far.

If you believe that you have problems with your account, you can chat with their rep, they are online most of the time,

Also, I would like to mention that they have givin me a free vcc to complete my verification process.

If you need any help with their accounts or card, you can PM me :D

abunada, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  8. cool_PTC

cool_PTC Peon

Best Answers:
    You must be affiliated with them. Moreover who will trust a new member. Also, an update to all members here, please do not deal with any, I mean any vcc provider or vba providers. They are all scamming people all over the internet. Moreover, PP has already limited several acc's verified by VCC, becos they have their db's updated daily. So everyone, stay safe from these scammers.

cool_PTC, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  9. amirk

amirk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mate ! You can buy a VCC for only $5 not $40 :)

Im aware about the next issues will happen to these accounts .

Thanks for your useful information .

amirk, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  10. yawa12

yawa12 Peon

Best Answers:
    they are a legit site that you can buy vba and vcc, if u dont trust them pm me and i will show u other ways to get usa bank address,vcc for paypal etc

yawa12, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  11. sufia

sufia Active Member

Best Answers:
    VCCANDBANK.com legit site on Vcc I cannot grantee other services works on not.Because I know their owner.

sufia, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  12. melprise

melprise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Legit site, I have used them for 2 years without a problem (I'm not affiliated with them).

melprise, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  13. kulik

kulik Member

Best Answers:
    What's with the two users with one post each backing this site, not fishy or anything LOL.

kulik, Feb 18, 2013 IP