1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

pages not coming in google search even after 3 years

Discussion in 'Google' started by raj07, Sep 1, 2009.

Hello,

My site www.violinwizard.com is 3 + years old.
    I had targeted some keywords for a long time. For example,

1) Buy violin
    2)violin tuning
    3) Violin music

The keyword "violin music" was in the 7th page at one point of time. now it has gone after 10th page of search results.

Similarly "violin tuning" does not come at all. "Buy violin " does not come in the first couple pages, but "buy violin online" ( which is less competiive) comes in the first serach result.

Doesnt google give any weightage for websites which are running for a log time ?. Coz, most of the websites that come before me in search results are realatively new.

PS: How i have targeted is include the keyword in the title , then include the same keyword 2 or 3 times in the first paragraph -when possible include it in other para also-.:confused:

Any help is greatly appreciated.

raj07, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  2. GreenDog

GreenDog Active Member

Best Answers:
    1. 1 incoming link (From a forum post)

Thats all that needs to be said... Maybe add Buy and Tuning to your title but that won't help until you get some links..

GreenDog, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  3. alamperti

alamperti Peon

Best Answers:
    first of all make sure your website is well designed from a semantic point of view and unique content, create it in valid xhtml and target your kw in title and headers tags. then make some backlinks building, but don't forget to link to high reputation websites in violin niche, too.

ciao :)

alamperti, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  4. qualityseotools

qualityseotools Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi!

The SERP keep on changing. Remember there are many websites competing for a particular keyword and they also must be doing SEO. You should look for keywords which has high searches but low competing websites. Then you should optimize your website for those keywords like On page optimization ( META TAG Analysis ) and Off Page optimization like buiding quality backlinks for your website and those links having the keywords in their anchor text.

Domain age also matters and Google gives weightage to it but SEO is essential.

qualityseotools, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  5. aimtowin

aimtowin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why do I get redirected to non relevant ads when I click on your navbar links? This will drive many people away so your bounce rate will be high.

aimtowin, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  6. Sleepydude

Sleepydude Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are having trouble then pay someone to do some seo work for you. If you don't know seo then you really will struggle.

Best bet is to get someone to help you who understands the methods and can help you rank well, many people on here offer a pay after you get results service.

just my 2p

Sleepydude, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  7. Hoster1

Hoster1 Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to do more work on your site! Visit some of the good SEO sites, and ask specific questions here at DP - there are many people who can help you for free. Your site may be good - now you just need to work on building incoming links to it.

Hoster1, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  8. lindamood1

lindamood1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    its very difficult and competitive keyword, it will take good time and want good back link for same keyword

lindamood1, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  9. rena

rena Peon

Best Answers:
    Your site having PR2 and do not thin any penalization from google. I thing u r not doing proper SEO for it. Better share ur SEO strategy to give you some good suggestion

rena, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  10. rayjanglee

rayjanglee Guest

Best Answers:
    rayjanglee, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  11. Abhik

Abhik ..:: The ONE ::..

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    what you need is backlinks..
    Try getting more and more links with the keywords you are targeting.

Abhik, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  12. allennbb

allennbb Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats right, you require some good backlinks with proper anchor text

allennbb, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  13. Earnest01

Earnest01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Age of a site is not a ranking factor - the only advantage an older site has over a newer one is that it has had more time to develop, including getting more backlinks, which seems to be what you desperately need to see to.

Keywords: make sure you use those meaningfully throughout the text. That is, you do not have to count the number of occurrences as long as the word is there to convey something, and has not been inserted mechanically.

Earnest01, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  14. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    My suggestion.

Participate discussion in Music Forum. Try to get links relevant to theme of your website. Then see.

eric_wahlberg, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  15. miranon

miranon Peon

Best Answers:
    You need more backlinks! Like 50-100, minimum.

miranon, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  16. raj07

raj07 Member

Best Answers:
    I dont know much about SEO . What i do is concentrate some keywords, put in the description and title and also include the keywords in the list of keywords.

can you point me where you get to know more about SEO? Also does the tools like webseo and seo elite do a better automated job ?

lastly what do you mean by "Your site having PR2 and do not thin any penalization from google"

Thanks again
    raj

raj07, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  17. wokaka

wokaka Peon

Best Answers:
    Check my signature. Sorry to sound promotional but on my site you can get free SEO guides with details :) You can always unsubscribe later on from the mailing list so it's totally free for you.

wokaka, Sep 3, 2009 IP