1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO From A Pro - Complete SEO Service To Get You On The Top

Discussion in 'Services' started by mike810, Aug 27, 2009.

SEO From A Pro - Complete SEO Service That WILL get you on the first page for your keyphrases​

Hello everyone,

My name is Mike and I have been working with affiliate marketing, cpa, web design, web development, and seo full time for many years...

I own many very popular and lucrative websites that you might have heard of, one being, http://simpsonsepisodes.com/

I also offer web design and affiliate marketing lessons at digital point. I have a fairly succesful thread, http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1399210 .

I have a proven record of getting just about every website I have ever created on the first page of google and other engines for multiple keyphrases each.

Over the past few months I have been training my web design team to do great seo, and finally I think they are ready to do some work for the members of digital point. They have been testing out their new found skills on a bunch of my tv sites (as well as client's sites) with great results, so I know they have the skills neccesary to get your site to the top.

They will be using my huge master list of websites to submit bookmarks and articles to, all sorted by page rank. So there is no way they can mess up. The list has been in the making for over 4 years and I still add sites to it on a weekly basis. It is huge, it is great, it WILL get you on the first page, and WILL make you great money.

All of the website submissions and seo work are done manually, no seo software of any sort will be used, so no worry of getting your site banned from google or the sites on the list.

I am going to offer the members of digital point several differant seo packages to pick from. I am going to start at low price so I can get some reviews, and then over time I will raise the price (So get it cheap while you can!).

Remember, Why do your own seo when your time can be spent in better places? You could be using that time to create your next project instead of wasting countless hours and your sanity submitting to websites.

--Packages--​

Package 1:

40 Article Submissions
    15 Social Bookmarking Submissions

Price: $70 (USD)

Package 2:

60 Article Submissions
    25 Bookmarking submissions

Price: $100

Package 3:

80 Article Submissions
    35 Bookmarking Submission

Price: $125

Package 4:

110 Article Submissions
    50 Bookmarking Submissions

Price: $210

Package 5:

200 Article Submissions
    80 Bookmarking Submissions

Price: $350

Package 6:

350 Article Submissions
    120 Bookmarking Submissions

Price: $600

Custom Package:

Whatever you want, send us your request and we will send you a quote.

This is a great offer, with great prices... Again you WILL be on the first page with my list.

And remember... On the internet, traffic is like cash in your pocket.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2009
    mike810, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  2. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
  3. mike810

mike810 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Really? I thought it could go here as well since its the seo board.

I would much rather have it here but if I put it in the wrong place I did not do it intentionally. Sorry mods, and please move it for me if it is.

mike810, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  4. ThalesMM

ThalesMM Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's only the submission work or do we get the articles written too?

ThalesMM, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  5. mike810

mike810 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll have to bump the price up a bit for article creation, but i'll tell you what.

The first 5 people to purchase a package gets the article written for free.

mike810, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  6. tribulus

tribulus Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mike it doesn't appear that you are getting a whole lot of takers on this. Maybe they have the same concerns that I do, which are:

Although your Simpson's website is pretty and everything, it has a zero pagerank.

Also, you have zero I-traders.

Your 1 (one) DP "course" really didn't have a whole lot to do with SEO.

You have said in your ad that you have been "training your team" but, have not documented any professional SEO experience or success.

That being said, are you willing to offer to do the work up front before payment?

Tribulus' (trouble in Latin) Risk Assessment Index = 7.5 out of 10

tribulus, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  7. mike810

mike810 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes I am aware of my low rep at dp, and because of that I will be offering 5 review copies of the first package for 35 dollars (Half Price).

I figured after several successful reviews, my lack of rep will be made up for.

Also, honestly with this type of seo page rank really does not matter.. This will get you some great traffic by getting on the front page but it does not really deal with page rank too much. That is mostly just for looks to be honest.

mike810, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  8. Boston50874

Boston50874 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do we use paypal?

Boston50874, Sep 5, 2009 IP
  9. mike810

mike810 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes paypal is how the payments would be made.

mike810, Sep 5, 2009 IP