1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Lessons From A Pro -Complete Extensive Lessons On Cpalead & Making Money Online

Discussion in 'Services' started by mike810, Jun 30, 2009.

Lessons From A Pro - Complete Introduction And lessons On Cpalead, Web Design, SEO, & Making Great Money Online

Hello everyone,

My name is Mike and I have been working with affiliate marketing and cpa companies full time for many years...

I own many very popular and lucrative websites that you might have heard of, one being, http://simpsonsepisodes.com/

I operate with many affiliate and cpa companies, but mainly with cpalead.com from which i make a profit of upwards of $7,000 a month (It Grows Every Month!).

I am now in the process of creating a program to teach people who are hungry to learn how to make great money online. This program is still in the process of being developed.
    Right now I'm going to see the demand, and get some reviews.
    I am only going to be offering this program to the first 4 people who sign up first. After those 4 and their reviews I will start accepting more.

I want to stress how much different this program will be then the regular cheesy program on a badly designed website that includes a welcome email and a ebook.

I will personally over the phone, and over online messengers, teach you literally everything you need to know to make as much money as me.

What does that include?

I will teach you the necessary web site creation and design skills, I will teach you successful and effective seo (which is not as hard as people make it seem), I will teach you the inner workings of CPAlead.com and what works best to maximize profits. In addition, I will also provide you with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Fireworks, and all the other software you'll need all included. That's an over $500 value right there! Also I will teach you how to edit and create images in Photoshop or Fireworks as well as teach you how to slice those pics for the web.

Now that I have your interest let me explain how the program will work and what it comes with.

What's Provided
    **Adobe Photoshop or Fireworks (premium image editing software)
    **A premium domain name (Picked by me to make sure its best for seo)
    **Free Hosting for 3 months (then you can either purchase hosting from me or have the site transferred to another host). This includes your own cpanel.
    **One on One lessons from me, as much as it takes for you to understand it all.
    **Seo lessons and tutorials as well as a valuable list of sites to submit too.
    **A custom content management system (The same cms I made and use for simpsonsepisodes.com!)
    **You will leave with your own complete premium t.v show, movie, or other video website that is guaranteed to make you money. Which you will own 100% of.

What you need

**A hard working, motivated attitude: You need to be ready to put in the work to make the money. No matter what people say, its extremely hard to make a lot of money (long term money) without doing a lot of work. So you have to put in the hours and really give it your all.

**Patience: You wont make money over night, so you really need to be patient. It can take time to for this stuff and the seo can take time as well.

**A computer that can run adobe Photoshop and fireworks.

**Its best for you to have a basic knowledge of html and css but its not required.

How It Will Work

Each client and situation is different so depending on your knowledge and level we might jump to different steps or skip some completely. Also please note none of these steps are required so to save money you can skip whichever ones you want.

This is how it would normally go:

*Lesson 1* I first will give you a run through of how the internet works, how WebPages are displayed and how you and your browser communicate with a server.

*Lesson 2* Next I will give you a basic lesson in html if necessary.

*Lesson * Once you understand how a webpage works and have a basic understanding of the coding required to make it, I will move on to the next level of html and also css. This is where you will learn how to structure, design, and code a website.

*Lesson 3* The next lesson will be how to make and edit images in fireworks or adobe Photoshop (whichever you like best). This will also include how to slice the images up for a website.

*Lesson 4* After that lesson I will teach you how to work with the cms you will be using for your site as well as let you pick out a theme for the site. That theme can be any t.v. show, or video type site.

*Lesson 5* I will work with you to make sure i answer all your questions and help with any problems you have while you are building the website.

*Lesson 6* After the completion of the website I will give you some great lessons and tutorials on effective search engine optimization.
    This will include everything you need to know to get your website on the first page in Google, and all the other search engines. I will also teach you how to make sitemaps to submit to the major search engines.

*Lesson 7* After the lessons on seo you will have the choice to do the search engine optimization yourself, share profits with me and have me do all the seo, or pay my seo guy (he's very reasonably priced and does great work) to do it for you.

*Lesson 8* The next lesson and one of the most important, is the inner workings of cpalead.com. I will tell you what works best and what doesn't work at all. I will give you all the tips, facts, and research I have learned over the years. This company WILL make you lots of money.

*Lesson 9* Also I will create a cpalead gateway image, completely unique and customized towards your site. Here is an example, http://simpsonsepisodes.com/images/gateway2.png

Now as I am sure all of you can see, this is an extremely valuable offer.

However, since this is a new program and I have no reviews yet,

I will start out with the first 4 only being $190 for the entire program!​

Anyone who is interested or has any questions you can send me a private message, email me at ,
    or message me using aim or yahoo. Username: Mike81092

For those that want proof of what i'm making, it is available upon request. -- Also for those who are curious, I am offering this service because I love to help and teach people and not necessarily for the money it will generate. 190$ is a extremely cheap price for all the work this requires on my part.

mike810, Jun 30, 2009 IP
  2. carlinecute

carlinecute Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi,

i just want to clarify that this man is really good, i stated in cpalead thread
    that he helped me. now i have a good functional website but i need to make
    my site more great - promise he will really help you and he is a great guy- try him :)
    i applied to his service last 2-3 days ago and in just hours, i have a site and hosting
    for FREE

ratings for over all is 10/10

carlinecute, Jun 30, 2009 IP
  3. moolatte

moolatte Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just came accross this yesterday! Sounds great. : )

I am going to give Mike a try and buy my way into this program, I will submit a review after i'm done. Wish me luck!!!!

moolatte, Jun 30, 2009 IP
  4. Proficient

Proficient Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to see proof of earnings :) Thanks.

Proficient, Jun 30, 2009 IP
  5. mike810

mike810 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Screenshot sent.

mike810, Jun 30, 2009 IP
  6. duddeeee

duddeeee Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hmm, seems tempting. i mite give it a try, Got any proof of the earnings?

duddeeee, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  7. TromS

TromS Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'd like to see proof of earnings as well..

TromS, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  8. mike810

mike810 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Proof sent to both of you.

mike810, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  9. ghel

ghel Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm still undecided with the affiliate offers to choose because i'm afraid to get wrong.But through this one,i'm a bit convinced to work on this.Can you also share the proof of earnings to me?

ghel, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  10. moolatte

moolatte Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So far so good.

I just wanted to say he's been great to work with. Within an hour of my payment, he has a domain bought, hosting account set up, and was already teaching me the 1st lesson.

moolatte, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  11. tommygswfc

tommygswfc Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Although i have never worked with this guy myself (ok, so you might think my opinion is now worthless), i can tell you that his contributions to this forum that i have seen are all quality - his experience in this field is exceptional, and for people who have little knowledge of Cpalead.com/ setting up your own movie/show streaming site i'm sure the program he is offering will be hugely beneficial, and well worth the money.

If you had reservations before, go for it today!

Just my thoughts, and i wish all who take up the offer the very best of luck with their future businesses! :D

tommygswfc, Jul 3, 2009 IP
  12. harzoe

harzoe Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am a technical dunderhead, and I just signed up to take lessons from Mike.

After spending some time talking with him, I think I have finally found someone that I can learn from. I feel confident that he will be able to teach me everything I need to know.

I will definitely keep this thread updated with my progress.

Wish me (or maybe I should say Mike) good luck.

Barbara:p

harzoe, Jul 3, 2009 IP
  13. ThalesMM

ThalesMM Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you have the money to invest don't miss out on this opportunity! With Mike I bet you'll get your investment back really fast if you have the perseverance to continue working and follow his instructions.

And no, I'm not being taught by him (that must be the reason I'm doing things wrong, lol) but I have read all the posts he has post on the CPALead threat and he was really helpful, if he did it for free and extremely great, one on one mentoring would be just fantastic!

Good luck to all of you which will take this opportunity! :)

ThalesMM, Jul 3, 2009 IP
  14. mike810

mike810 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello again, thanks everyone for the positive feedback and comments. Much appreciated.

Just an update, all 4 of the original spots have been filled. However, I will be accepting 3 more before I bump the price up.

So if you want in the program for the $190 price, tell me fast before the spots are filled.

EDIT: I am now also adding some video tutorials to the program. These are recordings of my screen as I complete certain tasks.

mike810, Jul 4, 2009 IP
  15. Proficient

Proficient Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mike, when you help us setup the site, do you use a CMS? or a script with backend-panel?

Proficient, Jul 4, 2009 IP
  16. mike810

mike810 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    A Content management system, edited using notepad (Notepadd++ download included to make it a breaze). It is very simple to use and very very little coding is required. Its all mostly copy and pasting.

mike810, Jul 4, 2009 IP
  17. TromS

TromS Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You posted this May 24th:
    And this June 29th:
    That means you went from 100 leads a day (~$50/day) to $7000/month in one month?

TromS, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  18. mike810

mike810 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wow, what would make you think i only have one site with cpalead? And that post was over a month ago. I only started the seo on simpsonsepisodes.com in may so the traffic was new and I had not fine tuned it yet.

Now that site is pulling in much, much more money. Besides the money from that site, I have 4 more sites with cpalead, and 10 waiting to be seo'd which will be with cpalead soon..

I guess there always has to be critics. If you want proof, I will be glad to supply it.

mike810, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  19. TromS

TromS Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just purchased this program, and I'm very excited about it.. I'll report back how it goes!

TromS, Jul 7, 2009 IP
  20. mike810

mike810 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello, and again thanks for the positive feedback.

There is only one spot left open for 190$ and then the price will get bumped up.

I am not sure what the new price will be, it all depends on how the first 7 clients go. I will not raise the price too much because I have a bigger interest in helping people be successful, then I do in the money. However, I could be making so much more with my time, and I'm telling you my secrets of making money, so I must charge.

Again, If someone cant afford the program, pick which lessons you think will benefit you the most, and I will reduce the price. Or for those who cant afford it at all, we can possibly work something out as well.

Also I will not be offering the tv show option to too* many more people, so I make sure not to be responsible for saturating the niche. However, I enjoy teaching this program so I will eventually be greatly expanding on it and will offer other ways to make money besides a tv site. I am also currently developing a great website full of free tips and advice (in relation to making money online) which should be done soon. :D

mike810, Jul 8, 2009 IP