1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[journal] Zero to $3K in 30 days with internet marketing

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by SirKhan, Apr 5, 2009.

1. edrectory

edrectory Peon

Best Answers:
    Ooo 3 more sales, how much profit are you on now from both CB and CPA?

edrectory, May 16, 2009 IP
  2. SirKhan

SirKhan Member

Best Answers:
    I have 17 sales and Total: $395.72 so far. CPA was a bust after Google slapped me I broke even around $100 spent and $100 came in.

SirKhan, May 16, 2009 IP
  3. edrectory

edrectory Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice, almost $400 :). Played ma man, goodluck and keep up the good work!

edrectory, May 16, 2009 IP
  4. SirKhan

SirKhan Member

Best Answers:
    thanks edrectory! i will :)

Guys, today I started to work on my new plan: I selected 10 niches in one industry and will submit 50 articles to my blog and top article directories (rewritten versions) for each, that is 500 articles. I'd like to finish in a month, so I'll try to outsource the content creation, I have worked with a few good writers in the past. I will create a landing page for these 10 niches, 3 products each (that's 30 products) I think in a comparison - review style in my experience that converts better for me and most other people.
    I will also try to create some linkwheels around my blog to get lots of organic traffic ASAP. I will keep you updated as always.

SirKhan, May 16, 2009 IP
  5. SirKhan

SirKhan Member

Best Answers:
    I have submitted about 20 posts to my new "10 niche - same industry" blog, I already had a few visitors from search engines! I'm happy because it's a competitive niche(s) (although I'm only working on the first so far) and every visitor is highly appreciated. No sales were made so far but I'm not surprised it will take some more time.

I had a sale yesterday for a product that I wrote a few articles for about a month ago (had already two sales in this niche this is the third then, but this came a month after the others) so I'm happy to see that this is really passive income, I just have to build up an empire and watch the money pile up.

I feel confident now and I know that internet marketing really works but it takes time and dedication. And of course a solid business plan helps a lot...

SirKhan, May 21, 2009 IP
  6. honkabonka

honkabonka Peon

Best Answers:
    What I have concluded after launching my first ever website and of course reading your Journal is that, one should start as a blast and following is my todo list for my next (if any) website;

1. Test a lot your website
    2. Make content rich with juicy keywords
    3. Make your title represent your main-juicy-keyword
    4. Have a list of dofollow forums/blogs representing your niche
    5. Have articles in hand for a blast over Article website
    6. Have content for your own blog (atleast enough for a month or two)
    7. Have content for social media websites like hubpages, squidoo, facebook, myspace etc
    8. Good PR dofollow list of directories (incl. dmoz)
    9. Yahoo and other premium directory submission fee in hand
    10. Traffic Analysis tool (in real time, google-analytics provide lazy reporting, with a lag of an hour or two)

and then just wuhoooo!

honkabonka, May 21, 2009 IP
  7. honkabonka

honkabonka Peon

Best Answers:
    checkout http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1344510 this lucky get noticed in google in first few hour.

BTW, I posted 5 eZine articles and all of them got published, got 23 total visitors from there, and only one converted that brought $0.06. Seems like not too bad, because I posted the articles in a category, that indirectly related to my niche.

8. SirKhan

SirKhan Member

Best Answers:
    Huh? Converted into 6 cents?? Please elaborate that a little...

Re the free visitor flood: it's quite common that you get good ranks when first indexed, Google tests how people react when visiting your site and then later it puts your site to its "deserved" place. It has happened to me a lot already so I'm quite familiar with this phenomena.
    Then you'll have to keep building backlinks, optimize your site, etc. the usual stuff to get good ranks permanently.

SirKhan, May 21, 2009 IP
  9. honkabonka

honkabonka Peon

Best Answers:
    i m relying on Ad-Sense only at the moment

10. SirKhan

SirKhan Member

Best Answers:
    Google is driving me nuts. One day I receive a pretty good amount of traffic to my blogs, next day almost nothing. I send quite a few targeted and presold visitors to vendor's pages but I get less and less conversions. I'm slowly parting ways with Clickbank I had a few visitors complaining about they can't buy the stuff they wanted to because CB didn't process the transactions, etc. stats/analytics is a piece of crap, they just suck in every possible way in this business. I don't know why there isn't a good alternative. (?)

I'm testing a few CPA offers and have some luck with them, not as much as with CB yet but I only put very limited effort into it so I'm positive. I also started a large Amazon affiliate store to diversify I hope it will generate some revenue in the next few months or so.

Total earnings with Clickbank so far are $529.84 with 24 sales and 1 refund (that's already deducted from that amount) that's in about 2 months. I'm not happy with this result, I think I can do better with other ways of monetizing, we'll see. I'll keep you guys updated with important information.

SirKhan, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  11. IMdude2000

IMdude2000 Peon

Best Answers:
    How many articles do you have submitted total, to your blog and article directories?

IMdude2000, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  12. SirKhan

SirKhan Member

Best Answers:
    To the directories about 50, I have about 20 of them rewritten to my first blog, I have other 50 on a new blog that wasn't submitted to any directories yet.
    So I guess I must be around 100 completely unique and 120 with the rewritten versions too.

SirKhan, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  13. amerigohosting

amerigohosting Peon

Best Answers:
    Keep it up SirKhan, you will find your 'money' niche soon enough.

amerigohosting, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  14. joliber

joliber Peon

Best Answers:
    Go Sirkahn.. I've been following your journal.. I wish you can make 3K per month or more.. Then of course, you may share your techniques if you're already successful.. Keep it up man..

joliber, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  15. SirKhan

SirKhan Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys! No way I'm quitting or anything like that! I'm just changing my strategy until I find a method that really works for me :) I'm doing so many things right now, Amazon shop, CPA, CB, building 15 blogs for AdSense, etc. one of them must be a winner! ;)

SirKhan, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  16. IMdude2000

IMdude2000 Peon

Best Answers:
    whats your article count up to now?

IMdude2000, Jun 9, 2009 IP
  17. JFS

JFS Active Member

Best Answers:
    any updates ?:)

JFS, Jun 30, 2009 IP
  18. SirKhan

SirKhan Member

Best Answers:
    Well yeah, not good news though :(
    Ezine Articles traffic for my 70 articles died off completely, no sales for some time (I get 1 sale like every week..) my blogs received some good organic traffic but that died off too now, I don't know why. I have the same amount of backlinks, regularly updated content, etc.
    So I'm a bit disappointed right now and trying to improve my situation analyzing the causes, etc.... :-/

SirKhan, Jun 30, 2009 IP
  19. tibor28

tibor28 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry to hear that Mark. Hows next online celebrity doing? Isnt that bringing in some cash?

tibor28, Jun 30, 2009 IP
  20. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you have an opt-in newsletter list?

ParthS, Jun 30, 2009 IP