1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Atheists: how many bad reputation points did you receive?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by JamesColin, May 15, 2009.

When you say something in a politics-and-religion thread, often you can get your post reported and receive bad reputation points. Those reputation points come with comments, let share them here. Here's mine :

May 13th 2009 4:00 pm : "STFU atheist pig"

JamesColin, May 15, 2009 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  2. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Don't complain about rep. It is so very pathetic.

browntwn, May 15, 2009 IP
  3. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'd say leaving anonymous rep comments is both passive aggressive and more pathetic. But it really is all subjective.

The way I see it, if I'm not getting hate rep from anonymous cowards I'm just not doing my job. :D

GeorgeB., May 15, 2009 IP
  4. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I leave only positive rep even though I despise pushy Atheists. Hugs, not drugs.

Obamanation, May 15, 2009 IP
  5. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I get tons of neg rep from the religious. I like it though, because it shows they haven't an argument against what i'm saying, they just don't like that i'm saying it.

stOx, May 15, 2009 IP
  6. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    For some reason, I cant check who has given me what reputation. I too enjoy the neg reps, but haven't been able to look at them

7. Colbyt

Colbyt Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Guys unless things have changed negative rep in any general chat forum does not affect your overall rep. If you enjoy posting your comments go ahead and have a ball. :)

Colbyt, May 15, 2009 IP
  8. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have never given a negative rep in my life. Even though atheists seem to be the most judgmental people I have seen on the dp forum I know that there are many more atheists that are secure enough in their beliefs that they dont feel the need to go around judging and making fun of other peoples beliefs even though it doesnt conform to theirs. I just cant understand the need for negative reps.

pingpong123, May 15, 2009 IP
  9. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Note that I'm not complaining, just find them funny because I never give neg reps for this kind of topics (I do it for people I think are obvious spammers)

And to see them, you go to your user panel : http://forums.digitalpoint.com/usercp.php

and look at the bottom, maybe you don't have any bad ones.

JamesColin, May 15, 2009 IP
  10. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Damn! I never scrolled down far enough on thee page to see them. I wonder how many I've missed! Some folks have gone the extra mile to neg rep my posts in other sections of the forum, since neg rep posts in the general discussion don't count toward overall rep!

I think I may have set some sort of new record to be the only guy given negative rep by atheists, Muslims, Liberals, and Conservatives! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank god the Christians haven't turned on me yet.... its only a matter of time!

bogart likes this.
  11. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    simple js problem - i... : May 9th 2009 1:08 pm : Will you ever stop your idiotic & illogical bullcrap? It doesn't go well with your screen name

It's funny, you do something sort of christiany -- helping someone out just to do a good deed -- and some anonymous christian asshole uses it as a vehicle to try to hurt you :)

LogicFlux, May 16, 2009 IP
  12. jumpboy11jaop

jumpboy11jaop Peon

Best Answers:
    hmmm... 23 rep points and one (expired) infraction.

Admittedly, 2 were for mocking nehemiah, and 1 was for something I probably deserved an infraction for.

I am Atheist, btw. however, I don't really see the value of getting into debates over this. Religion is a total nonfactor in how I make my decisions. As far as I'm concerned, it's totally irrelevant.

jumpboy11jaop, May 16, 2009 IP
  13. ChrisMiller

ChrisMiller Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yea I have by a couple people here is the latest 1

When will people be in the right state of mind? and realize there is no god or God(s)

-Chris

ChrisMiller, May 16, 2009 IP
  14. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Almost as pathetic as the amount of effort you put into the rep comments you give me, freak.

ThraXed, May 16, 2009 IP
  15. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It seems like the atheists love to complain about giving red rep yet dont see the red rep they give out. Kind of like the pot calling the kettle black. This is why If you give red rep to others they will usually give it right back to you.

pingpong123, May 16, 2009 IP
  16. Stroh

Stroh Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You do realize that any red rep given is automatically -1 to your own rep, so what are you complaining for??? They get rep taken away from them too :D

Stroh, May 16, 2009 IP
  17. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I receive a red rep whenever I disagree with someone.

Luckily, I get more green reps for helping others on other sections.

Peace,

Barti1987, May 16, 2009 IP
  18. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Jesus, two point infraction for extreme irreverence to Allah. So far I've covered kinky sex acts with the president, kinky sex acts with members of congress, kinky sex acts with my pet dog, bondage and public nudity with other members, described the possibility that Jesus was the whore master of Galilee, adding that the town may in fact have been filled with his illegitimate children, and toilet references to Allah get me dinged. I'm wondering what qualifies Allah for special treatment.

Well let me take the opportunity to formally apologize in this post to anyone who was offended. I certainly didn't consider it to be a personal attack against anyone, and only an example of my rather course sense of humor. I can see where the Muslim community might be offended, but certainly no more offended than an American might be by saying the over 3000 Americans civilians killed on 911 by a Muslim extremist were a justifiable for any reason.

Please forgive my inconsideration, and I will do my best to refrain from any humor that might offend someone elses belief system in the future(Especially Muslims).:) Peace be with you and Shukran.

Obamanation, May 23, 2009 IP
  19. Jackuul

Jackuul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Because if you disrespect that one, you get mods mad, since DP has been a victim of 'cyber terrorism' in the past. Yay tolerance.

Jackuul, May 24, 2009 IP
  20. hostlonestar

hostlonestar Peon

Best Answers:
    I actually have gottenabout 8 negative rep points because I'm an American lol. They actually said in there, thins along the lines of, "because your an American". I cracked up.

hostlonestar, May 25, 2009 IP