1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DoFollow Blog Commenting Service, Get More Quality Links! SERP Boost Guaranteed

Discussion in 'Services' started by yousefgreat, Apr 10, 2009.

1. ferrero

ferrero Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Joe, has posted the previous thread link above and you will see my posts on there.

His account was hacked and was no longer able to offer his services in his existing DP name. However, he continued his services offline.

I do understand your apprehensions though.

ferrero, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  2. melbel

melbel Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As I have said before, I am a little wary of doing business with someone with a low post count and low iTrader. This is a great deal, however. I am curious as to your SERP boost guarantee. What kind of boost can you offer me? I am currently high in Yahoo search engine for my terms but not even showing up in Google. What kind of page ranks are these blogs?

I am interested in bulk site packages, please let me know more about this as well.
    Melanie

melbel, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  3. pseudonym

pseudonym Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He did comments for me but my website isn't even in the top1000.

He also disappeared from msn/yahoo and hasn't replied me there for weeks now (he said 2 days).................

This guy is the same as 95% of other comment "providers" out there...... extremely problematic people to work with.

At least he did not outright steal. The last 2 commenters I've hired simply took my money or blog list and ran.

LOOKING FOR A RELIABLE, LONG-TERM, READILY REACHABLE COMMENT SERVICE!!!!!!!! PM ME !! :( :( :( :(

pseudonym, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  4. yousefgreat

yousefgreat Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sure Melanie, I will PM you shortly :)

I have been promptly contacting you DAILY for the past week (The date you placed your order) Your completion report was delivered with PR5/PR4 and PR3 links and you only paid $10.8 for a review order.

You were ABSOLUTELY happy with my service and on DP PM you said the following upon receiving the completion report:

"That is magnificent! An excellent list!

You have really met my expectations, and I would like to purchase 5X Package 3 now. I hope you'll manage to keep the same quality? (DoFollow/PR(even PR1/2/3 alone is okay ))

GREAT WORK !! I am proud!

How should I pay for the next order?"

After reviewing your website, it appeared that your website is less than 2 months old and you are actually targeting a VERY competitive keyword (I will not mention that keyword for your privacy). Seeing that you have not placed your main keyword in the page title and had a very low keyword density for it (Only 2 occurences), I offered you FREE on-site optimization and some tips to help you get ranked but you did not even answer me back. It took me an hour to get all these on-site optimization tips revised and studied for you to get the best results.

I am available on MSN chat for 12 hours a day and I tried to contact you over 10 times lately, and you never replied.

I have hundreds of clients that are fully satisfied doing business with me, and I am surprised about your attitude regarding this. And you can check our older thread (Account Got hacked and ban was requested)

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=989447

Due to time-zone differences, I might not have answered PM's you sent at 4 am, and I was on Easter vacation yesterday which is why I never logged on MSN, however I logged on from my PDA to send you a PM on DP.

I am sorry for making this seem as a controversy, but I just wanted to make a couple of points straight:

1) I was always there to contact you back
    2) If you are promoting a High competitive keyword, you should have patience to see good results when you are on a new non-aged domain
    3) I guarantee SERP boosts. If your website was never on the top 1000 prior to placing your order nor after completing your order, then patience is the key :) You will not see results over-night and will need more than 20-40 links to see good results.

To other clients. I will be accepting more order after 2 days, feel free to reserve your slot from now. I work on a First Come, First serve basis. :) Feel free to ask any questions.

yousefgreat, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  5. pseudonym

pseudonym Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You signing on DP once a day and randomly leaving a PM does not constitute to client contact as far as I can see. I think many will agree.

[​IMG]

(my IM client is ran off an adserver with an average 3 month uptime. I am quite certain my availability is higher than yours.)

You closed all contact and vanished the day after I sent your payment. Sadly, this is the typical state of DP service providers. The majority simply disappear after several days/weeks of an order, either due to excessive workload or communication restricted personalities.

Your comments themself were well done. I've told you that. However, I did not see any results. You dropped random PMs on DP day after day asking me to leave a review, after which I've explained to you that I simply can not, because although your writing is good, I had yet to see results. I did not want to leave a review based on half of the job. Neither did I want to leave a review with negative connotations such as my website still not being indexed. Yet you kept pushing for it...

I will not reply to this thread any further. DP is not my means of communication. It is the place where I come to find services but I expect to be able to talk to a provider 1:1... not just replying to forum PMs sent at 05:00 in the night over 24-hour intervals.

Also, you have been busy for several weeks now, and have not been able to accept new orders. This combined with your absence from contact leaves me with no other conclusion than to start looking for another provider. Yet so far - every single blog commenter has let me down.

pseudonym, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  6. yousefgreat

yousefgreat Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    pseudonym, why do you insist it was a couple weeks when you actually placed your order 6 days ago! (12/4/2009) As I told you, I am not available on Yahoo! messenger anymore, and I am always online on MSN. And actually I logon to DP more than 10 times a day to answer any of my clients' questions.

I do not care about money as much as I care to deliver my clients the best results to promote their online business.

I wish you the best of luck finding another service provider to suit your needs. If you have anything more to say, kindly PM me. :)

7. ValueForMoney

ValueForMoney Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think he's yousefgreat

Same thread he launched here: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=989447&highlight=yousefgreat

and was banned for i don't know what reason. I think duplicate account is not allowed here right?

If you go to his last account's (yousefgreat) thread you will see his last post was in Feb and he registered a new one in Feb.

Well, this shows that this one is his 2nd account. I'm new here and i'm always careful about being banned. I think mods should take some action to this guy.

Please ban him and as you can see everyone is unhappy with his service

Cheers,
    VFM

ValueForMoney, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  8. yousefgreat

yousefgreat Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    VFM, as I mentioned above we are a group of people offering our Blog Commenting Service. Yousefgreat has been banned since that account got hacked, and a ban request was made to prevent that hacker from scamming any of our clients.

We are aware that duplicate account creation is not allowed, and we are abiding with DP's forum rules and did not do any duplicate accounts.

All our clients were happy with our service as you saw in Yousefgreat's thread. So I find no reason why you think everyone is unhappy, apart from pseudonym above, who was not happy due to me not being available on Yahoo! messenger even thou he was extremely happy with the service being done perfectly :)

If any of our clients are not fully satisfied, we offer a full refund.

EDIT: I just saw your thread offering Blog Commenting Service and now I understand why you are false claiming a duplicate account creation to get me banned.

9. nogenius

nogenius Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I am quite interested in this service, and have many sites I need dofollow blog commenting done for.

Please send me your MSN contact information via PM so we can discuss services.

nogenius, Apr 21, 2009 IP
  10. yousefgreat

yousefgreat Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have PMed you with my contact information. Feel free to contact me anytime.

yousefgreat, Apr 22, 2009 IP
  11. ineedtraffic

ineedtraffic Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for great service B2SEO! Service was very prompt and a pleasure to work with. I plan to use your services more often!

ineedtraffic, Apr 22, 2009 IP
  12. yousefgreat

yousefgreat Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It is always a pleasure ineedtraffic. Glad you are seeing positive results with your SERPS already! :)

Wishing you the best of luck with your business.

yousefgreat, Apr 22, 2009 IP
  13. bravegoat

bravegoat Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm Interested.
    Please PM details etc.
    Also - the 40 comments are obviously 40 Approved posts right?

bravegoat, Apr 22, 2009 IP
  14. otraonline

otraonline Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hmm PM details, let chat. I generally like to try different providers to get a sensing. Thanks

otraonline, Apr 23, 2009 IP
  15. yousefgreat

yousefgreat Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, if you order 40 comments, your completion report will consist of 40 Approved comments. :)

PM on the way.

PM Sent!!

yousefgreat, Apr 23, 2009 IP
  16. ineedtraffic

ineedtraffic Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why is B2seo banned? It was such a pleasure working with the guy. He truly was a person that kept his word and offered a great service to this community.

ineedtraffic, Apr 25, 2009 IP
  17. greenflag

greenflag Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    looking for 1000 comments split 50/50 over 2 sites. cost?

greenflag, Apr 25, 2009 IP
  18. esauldaris

esauldaris Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Interesting offer.

esauldaris, Apr 27, 2009 IP
  19. charlizetheron

charlizetheron Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Review

I have ordered a few services from DP forum, so far I have only left bad comments in the thread after using the service. This is my first good comment.

I ordered a package of 20 comments from B2SEO a week ago, there were 3 links that were not approved yet and a few links that is non-follow.

B2SEO replaced all the links. This is a real manual work, the comment doesn't look spammy, sites are quality sites and some of the sites only have 1 comment. Great job! I will be ordering more from you soon.

charlizetheron, Apr 30, 2009 IP
  20. rafiklouis7

rafiklouis7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have just placed another order with B2SEO and it has been completed promptly and professionally.

In case any of you are wondering. His website where you can place orders is:
    http://www.backlink2seo.com

rafiklouis7, May 1, 2009 IP