1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why & How JESUS CHRIST IS GOD. . .According to Scripture.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Nehemiah, Mar 18, 2009.

1. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    But do you have same soul as Adam ? (or do I have same soul as Adam ?) You have not answered , do/did Jesus have/had same soul as Adam ? Is Jesus Adam(by soul) ? Because :

God's judgment upon Adam resulted in his reincarnation:

"For dust you are and to dust you will return." (Gen. 3:19)

Can we interpret this verse by this way: Because Adam sinned it was necessary for him to reincarnate to make good the evil committed in his first existence; the later he comes as David, and later is to come as Messiah(Jesus). So Adam's soul had a "house "(Adam's body) then when Adam died the soul "changed the house " to David and then Messiah ?(Jesus ) ?

Is the soul same soul ?

if it is for "we are to look just like a part of GOD" then we became a God too , because as you said
    "There is NO part of GOD that is Not GOD:"

But Jesus is Son of Adam too.. Or do you say he was not son of Adam ? :)

I want add this to the list of firstborn :

"Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by him were all things created, in the heavens and on the earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers; all things have been created through him, and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things are held together. Colossians 1:15-17 "

They are both called firstborn.. Then does it mean they are both same persons or same souls ?
    just explain it dude :)

ziya, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  2. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:

You didn't answer any of my questions. I will not answer any more of your question until you answer the questions that I asked you.

Here they are:

If Israel is GOD's "first born son", then Islam is in a lot of trouble, huh?

If David, an Israelite, is GOD's "first born son", then Islam is in even more trouble, huh?

Tell me something, before I explain it to you, Does the quo'ran ever refer to Mo-ham-mad as 'Allah's first born son' or 'only begotten son'?

Nehemiah, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  3. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it doesn't have to do with Islam or Muhammed. It is you , who claims that Jesus is a "God". There is /will not be any "Son/Daughter" of God(Allah).

Why I was talking about Adam ? Because Jesus was a human being as Adam. When he was been called Son of Adam. (Adam was created of dust)
    In Bible Jesus is called a prophet too(like a woman called him )

Jesus was a man, he is a great prophet. He had many miracles

And dont break the rule of our game. the game called WAYA(we ask you answer) :)

And please try to answer this : Begetton

ziya, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  4. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The oldest and probably the original form of the Trinity is that found in Indian religion. Classical Hinduism dates back to at least 500BC, with roots extending as far back as 2000BC. The Hindus had a doctrine of the divine Trinity called Tri-murti ( Three-forms) consisting of Brahma, Vishnu, and Siva: Brahma, the Father or supreme God, Vishnu, the incarnate Word and Creator, and Siva, the Spirit of God, the Holy Spirit or Ghost. It is an inseparable unity though three in form. Worshippers are told to worship them as one deity.

The doctrine of the Trinity was held by Brahmins, Persians, Chaldeans, Chinese, Assyrians, Phoenicians, Scandinavians, Druids, the natives of Siberia, Peruvians, the Indians of meso-America and Greeks long before the council of Nicea of 325 AD officially recognized God's trinitarian nature, and all quite independent of it.

The ancient pagan Romans worshipped a Trinity too. An oracle is said to have declared that there was 'First God, then the Word, and with them the Spirit'. Here we see the distinctly enumerated, God, the Logos, and the Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost, in ancient Rome.

The Greeks also had their Trinities. When making their sacrifices to their gods, they would sprinkle holy water on the altar three times, they would sprinkle the people three times, they took frankincense with three fingers and strewed it upon the alter three times. All of this was done because the oracle had proclaimed that all sacred things ought to be in threes.
    An ancient Greek inscription on the great obelisk at Rome read:
    The Mighty God, The Begotten of God, and Apollo the Spirit.

Does it tell you something from "Christianity" ?

The philosophy of the Greeks was primarily responsible for defining the Christian Trinitarian nature of God. This was done through the writings of the Greek philosopher Plato. Plato sets forth the doctrine of the Trinity in his Phaedon, written four hundred years BC. His terms conform striking with the Christian doctrine on this subject. Plato's first term for the Trinity was in Greek, the Agathon, the supreme God or Father. Next was the Logos meaning the Word and then Psyche meaning the soul, spirit or ghost, the Holy Ghost.

The first person was considered the planner of the work of creation, the second person the creator and the third person the ghost or spirit which moved upon the face of the waters to infuse life into the mighty deep. The three names of the Christian Trinity, Father, Word, and Holy Ghost are given as plainly as possible. If Plato expressed the Christian Trinity four hundred years BC, how then was it divinely originated with the incarnation of Jesus?

The works of Plato were keenly studied by the Church Fathers. The passage :
    "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word Was God "
    is a fragment of Platonic philosophy. A Christian bishop wrote several centuries ago:
    Such a similitude of Plato's and John's Trinity doctrines bespeaks a common origin.
    St Augustine agreed that he had found the beginning of John's Gospel in Plato's Phaedon

ziya, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  5. jumpboy11jaop

jumpboy11jaop Peon

Best Answers:
    the sad thing is that nehehmya thinks the 'according to scripture' qualifier actually makes his argument stronger.

jumpboy11jaop, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  6. hostlonestar

hostlonestar Peon

Best Answers:
    lol @ that.

So, nehemya, do you have any arguments that don't rely on "the word of god as written by man?" Why do you have to make so many threads about basically the same thing? It all boils down to....GET A LIFE. A real one, not one on the internet where you attempt to convert everyone who thinks you are a moron.

Your arguments would be much stronger if you didn't do things such as use huge letters and other annoying font characteristics and stopped using according to the scripture for everything you say.

Prove to us that this is the word of God. Without using the bible/scripture.

hostlonestar, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  7. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    So who is it "according to" that you derive your belief in "the theory of evolution"?
    I mean, wow! They (people you have never met. . .and can't prove that they even existed) tell you, UP FRONT, that this is only a "theory" and you buy it, hook, line, and sinker; and then you feebly attempt to mock me for believing "The Bible". . .where the word "theory" is never even mentioned.:rolleyes:

Now, what does this state about your reasoning skills, for you to ask me, "do you have any arguments that don't rely on "the word of god as written by man?", when at the very best, all you can produce to support your belief that you descended (CAME DOWN) from a monkey (your "theory of evolution") is something "written by man".:eek:

:D:D

Nehemiah, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  8. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamer™

Best Answers:
    FYI: evolution is both a fact and a theory:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_as_theory_and_fact

Evolutionists have been very clear about this distinction of fact and theory from the very beginning, if only because we have always acknowledged how far we are from completely understanding the mechanisms (theory) by which evolution (fact) occurred. Darwin continually emphasized the difference between his two great and separate accomplishments: establishing the fact of evolution, and proposing a theory--natural selection--to explain the mechanism of evolution.
    http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/evolution-fact.html

Roman, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  9. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    You must be an 'at/ag', because you lie (like a rug). According to your "wikipeda", how can something be both a "fact and a theory" at the same time.

Why do you 'ats/ags' lie??? Ohhhh, never mind. . .I know. . .its because you have no moral compass to govern yourselves, right?

When you "descended (CAME DOWN)" from monkeys, TRUTH just kinda disappeared (evolved into nothing-ness) from your descending (COMING DOWN) process, right?

Do you not yet understand that "descending" is always downwards, and NOT even parallel and/or, let alone, upwards?

Ergo, if you believe that you "descended (CAME DOWN)" from a monkey, which way did you evolve? The picture that evolutionist have shown you is headed in the wrong direction. . .about face!!!. Yeah, I'm retired Military.:D

Nehemiah, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  10. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamer™

Best Answers:
    Simple, evolution is a fact. The theory of evolution is the current scientific explanation of how these changes occur. Two very distinct and different things.

Firstly, where did I lie? I just showed you common belief you disagree with, I did not make it up and in no way whatsoever did I lie.
    Secondly, I do not need to fear a god to know what is right and wrong. If I kill I will be punished by the law, if I steal I will disappoint my family, if I lie I will know it's a lie and I'll punish myself for it but help me understand why Christians lie, rape, steal, murder, they do, so don't lie and say they don't.

Show me where it states anywhere that we descended from monkies, we never did, we just have common ancestors with them.

Every one one your comments in your post just shows your ignorance so let me help you understand the meaning of descend:

Actually, at least you are partly right, definitions 1 & 2 refer to downwards movement but luckily for you you seemed to miss/ignore definition 3a.

de·scend (d-snd)
    v. de·scend·ed, de·scend·ing, de·scends
    v.intr.
    1. To move from a higher to a lower place; come or go down.
    2. To slope, extend, or incline downward: "A rough path descended like a steep stair into the plain" J.R.R. Tolkien.
    a. To come from an ancestor or ancestry: He was descended from a pioneer family.

Roman, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  11. hostlonestar

hostlonestar Peon

Best Answers:
    Not all of us have no moral compass and lie man. You are not the only one that is former military here. On top of just being in the military, I worked for Army CID. Don't know which branch you were in, but, Navy has NCIS (NCIS works USMC things as well) and AF has OSI, all are the same things roughly with the same job. Integrity is the biggest thing in my life and I will not lie for anyone or support someone that is lieing :)

Roman, please don't use wikipedia for a source of things. It is editable by anyone, so anything can be in there. I've seen many instances where it was completely wrong so I refuse to accept them as a source :D.

However, things can be theory and fact. There are certain things that are factual but the reasons why are supported by theory, amongst other things.

My theory of evolution was written by a man. However, there is proof that creatures evolve into other things, i.e. genetic mutations that cause an animal to better adapt to their surroundings. http://www.butterfly-conservation.org/uploads/Livesofmoths.pdf use ctrl+f and type evolve.

And please, don't even pretend that Christians don't lie, cheat, steal, or break any other law. They are just as seceptable to doing these things as any other man. Being a Christian does not mean you have a dead on moral compass.

Your over generalization of atheists and agnostics is an insult to all. But, while we're on that subject, I guess it would be ok to say that Christians are morons for believing in an invisible man in the sky that doesn't mess with peoples' lives, but, then, totally contradictory to that, will turn around and change something just because you pray for it

EDIT: Please, stop with your retarded use of font characterization. It does nothing but make your posts harder to read, causing people to change what they say.

Now, answer my question. Do you have any sort of proof not written by man that this god of yours exists as opposed to the thousands of other God's out there?

hostlonestar, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  12. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm former Army as well. I didn't retire but I resigned. Since when are they letting coocoo birds like Nehemia in?

GeorgeB., Mar 23, 2009 IP
  13. jumpboy11jaop

jumpboy11jaop Peon

Best Answers:
    Quite frankly, he is an insult to even the most ragtag, underfunded, amoral, and incompetent military that ever existed- forget about the military of any country in existence today.

jumpboy11jaop, Mar 23, 2009 IP
  14. mrwordsworth

mrwordsworth Active Member

Best Answers:
    Deaths in the Bible. God - 2,270,365 not including the victims of Noah's flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, or the many plagues, famines, fiery serpents, etc because no specific numbers were given. Satan - 10
    :D:D

mrwordsworth, Mar 23, 2009 IP
  15. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamer™

Best Answers:
    Actually if god exists he is responsible for all deaths for after he cast out Adam and Eve he condemned them and threir descendants to die, Adam and Eve could have lived forever. God, again if he exists, also shortened our lives by 90% or so.

Roman, Mar 23, 2009 IP
  16. hostlonestar

hostlonestar Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you noticed when you refute his arguments he runs away for a couple of days to think of more lies and propaganda?

hostlonestar, Mar 23, 2009 IP
  17. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, I've realized for quite a while and it's been very interesting studying him because Nehemiah is a textbook Sociopath

Manipulative and Conning
    They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

Pathological Lying
    Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
    Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love (he rages, then gets all "Christian" pretending he's really just trying to help you) and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Grandiose Sense of Self
    Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

The list goes on.... He thinks and has admitted here on numerous occasions that he gets "rewarded" by God for spreading the word of God.

GeorgeB., Mar 24, 2009 IP
  18. jumpboy11jaop

jumpboy11jaop Peon

Best Answers:
    is definitely not true... other than that, dead on.

jumpboy11jaop, Mar 24, 2009 IP
  19. hostlonestar

hostlonestar Peon

Best Answers:
    You really should seek psycological help nehemiah. Having an imaginary friend at your age can not be mentally healthy.

hostlonestar, Mar 25, 2009 IP
  20. Bakai

Bakai Guest

Best Answers:
    Are you people for real?

Your "god" thing is not only insulting to thinking humans but an aberration to all those who have died thinking the same way you do.

Bakai, Mar 26, 2009 IP