1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a solution

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by timcdo, Dec 20, 2008.

I have been evaluating optigold for a fair amount of time, and then chose to go with it for my main billing program. When I went to order it, so I could add more customers, I found everything that is going on. I really like the program, and after evaulating many many other programs, decided it is the one I want to use. I dont like the others like platypus, or whmcs, etc.. What are my options? Does anyone have a license they would want to sell or give away? Is there a way to open the eval copy to more customers? Please let me know. Or if you know of another program that has the same features as optigold I would be willing to explore them as well.

Thank You
    Tim

timcdo, Dec 20, 2008 IP
  2. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    You read all the threads and still wanted to go with Optigold ISP?

Lexiseek, Dec 24, 2008 IP
  3. timcdo

timcdo Peon

Best Answers:
    Well in a way. I really liked the layout and features. If there is another program that offers the same as optigold I would be interested in checking it out, however overall, I really liked everything opti had to offer.

Tim

timcdo, Jan 18, 2009 IP
  4. DELREY

DELREY Peon

Best Answers:
    If it helps I'm a current customer and I'm currently evaluation IEA Software. Its interface isn't as nice so far but I guess we'll see soon enough how they stack with features. does anyone have any experience with their Emerald5 billing software?

DELREY, Jan 25, 2009 IP
  5. locux

locux Peon

Best Answers:
    Lots of alternate solutions in this thread: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=754857

My advise, do not attempt to get a product which is no longer supported. What if it breaks or doesn't do something you need it to? And then there's nobody to contact.

locux, Feb 2, 2009 IP