1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Iran trying to set up us the bomb

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by LogicFlux, Sep 25, 2009.

1. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Japan and Germany started that war. We ended it. They couldnt nuke us because they didnt have nukes. Same goes for Iran and several other breeding grounds for jihad. Too bad for them. They might wanna pick up a history book next time they go to a store. Bad idea to pick a fight with the only country known to use those things.

Might wanna quit trying to appeal to my conscience about nukes, cause when it comes to dealing with aggressors sending killers to infiltrate other countries so they can murder for the glory of their imaginary buddy... or even just invade their little neighbor so they can practice up on genocide... I have zero remorse about the prospect of turning them into food for worms.

robjones, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  2. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    you really believe that, don't you?
    But you can relax, I know of more absurd things that you very much believe in (see my previous list), so no big deal.... :)

ChaosTrivia, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  3. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    see (and read) my previous post, thanks :)

what is it Chaos? I gave you a big chance to discredit me, by putting your list, along with my original posts, and you waste it .. I don't think you would waste such a chance when you are known of your long essays, but thanks for proving to me that you yourself do not believe your posts, and do not stand behind them, well, who would know a lie better than the one who made it.

now, do you have enough courage to admit you twisted all?

imad, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  4. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    All the rest of the points are accurate, or at least most of them. Also the 1st point was almost accurate since the vast majority of the world jewry is also zionist.
    so saying "zionists make lies and believe in the them" is almost like saying "jews make lies and believe in them"

lets take an easy one: you don't believe in "judgement day"?

5. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    first was all, later it was only the first one which is twisted and all the rest are OK, now it became most of them,

why don't you quote the original posts?

imad, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  6. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    I did not ask you that who started the war, since you are saying that you ended a war so I asked you a question

what would have been your reaction if japan or Germany had nuked the life out of of usa hence stopping the war?
    would you be still saying the same?

Good that you agree on being a bully

and I already know that those who justify the killings of thousand of civilians have no conscience ;)

new, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  7. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What if it had rained beer last night?

Give up on the guilt card... we toasted the team that started the fight. It's what our military is trained to do. If we have to end this jihad bullshit by toasting them along with their wives, children, pet goldfish, and fluffy little dogs... then that's what it takes. I'd rather they stopped on their own, but that's their call. Either way, they're gonna stop.

I had a little training at Quantico in earlier years. As the saying goes... "Judging them is God's job, ours is to arrange the meeting." Ooo-rah.

Agreed. I dont like those asshole jihadists either.

8. TG2006

TG2006 Guest

Best Answers:
    Good for them! Iran shoukd ignore everything the US says, they have every right to nuclear weapons.

TG2006, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  9. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    Imad, my point was very simple: Israel is good, Iran is evil.

It funny that you don't even want to admit the very basic thing about your belief in the "judgement day". As a Muslim you must believe in the judgement day, don't you? otherwise you are simply not a muslim, according to Islam, right? so why are you so ashamed of it and try to change subject? .......

So lets change subject, I wouldn't want you to feel to ashamed of yourself. Finding the quotes of all points is exhausting, and since you will not address them all (just as you didn't address the simple point of the judgement day) it would be a waste of my time.

So after we have agreed about point 1 that you believe that "zionists and invent lies and then believe their own lies while Muslims chase justice and are a nation of peace" :)).... I can't stop laughing just when I write it...)
    let us tackle only the second point in the list:

I said that according to Imad: homosexuality is a problem that should be fixed. Homosexuals are not natural (oh sorry then I showed that it is natural) so Homosexuals are actually natural but not "intended" by nature.
    And here we go:
    Here I will make it short:
    * at that point you 1) compared between homosexuals and a woman who killed her baby and ate his brain, and 2) claimed that homosexuals are a danger to the survival of humanity.
    * I replied that: 1) homosexuals do not hurt anybody in contrary to that woman and 2) of course the opposite is the case... over population is a danger to humanity, and not homosexuality.
    but since my reply makes a lot of sense, it didn't leave a big impressions on you :) You went further:
    Then you said couple of very funny stuff justifying persecutions of homosexuals using dog-human marriage..... stuff that one hears only on these crazy stuff youtube videos with muslims on TV speaking like from the middle ages...)
    and then, you made the greatest post of them all:
    Homosexuality is a problem with nature which "THEY" have to fix by nature. Man... that's some crazy stuff.
    a day later you even commented on your own post like this:
    :D
    Imad without you this forum would have been so boring!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_3RUwAJ_MI your role model and spiritual leader, imad, on the same subject :)

Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
  10. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I apologize to readers for going off topic in the first part of my post, but I m trying to go along with Chaos and see how far he will go,

so from all the points you included in your list, to just first one point twisted and all the rest are OK, to most of them are accurate, and now it is limited to one point from that list you posted, which is about homosexuality, this is indeed a rapid development,

but sorry to disappoint you, this one was twisted too by you, for the following reasons:

You said you proved that it is natural, when you did not, you showed your wishful thinking when you said it is natural and your evidence was that "animals do it" so let us do it too, this was a proof that it does exist in nature, but not a proof that it is natural, it seems you do not know the difference between both.

I gave you an example, that if we should consider homosexuality is natural just because animals do it (mostly under unnatural conditions) then we should also consider killing babies by their parents and eating them is something natural because animals do it,

so you actually did not give any proof, yet you kept insisting on saying it is natural, based on what?

you did not post a link to the thread, here it is for anybody who is interested in that topic, again if you have anything new to add to that topic, feel free to add them:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1454455

now, on the topic, do you have anything to comment about the points I posted that are related to the thread topic, like Israel secret nuclear program and the lies about it, and that declassified document?

imad, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  11. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    Imad we are animals.
    Your fear and crazy belief in a god that you have never seen and his "messengers" and his "commands" is a by-product of the complexity of the cognitive parts of your brain. the fact that you (or one of your neighbours) will kill a person just for "insulting" that god, is due to the same animal instincts.

both are natural. lunatic people - is a natural phenomena. homosexual people - is a natural phenomena. Having an urge to marry young children - is a natural phenomena.
    This is very CULTURE steps in: killing babies is not allowed because it hurts something, marriage with young children is not allowed because it destroys the child's life, but being homosexual is allowed because it doesn't hurt anybody.
    Your Culture sees these things differently. Because your culture is not based on humanism science sociology and long years of research, but on "words of god".
    But the worst sin of your culture is that they "burnt" your brain in a way that you can not even understand that it is just YOUR interpretation, and not "the ultimate truth".

You starting to understand modern philosophy of the liberal society? glad I can help you. I know that it would be very hard for somebody growing up and living in a society like in Jordan. I will always here for you to help you make progress.

See this video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOl8uiXwbHo , go to 1:18, when I heard what she said there at the first time I saw the video, I thought about you.

12. Valley

Valley Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice "little " article which is a lecture on how close they got before.
    http://www.largeassociates.com/3158 ECSSR/R3158-final.pdf
    Basically they were there in 1982 until Israel bombed them out pre emptive.
    We the West have meddled in Middle Eastern politics for so long we have driven the poor devils into the way they are. If we allow Iran a fast breder reactor they will wipe Israel off the planet.
    We live on a planet on limited resources and yes what the west has done to the Middle East and to the political side of Muslim nations is wrong.
    But
    The west and the east have been fighting for a thousand years. It is just more sugar coate dthese days.

Valley, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  13. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    you are still mixing between what exist in nature, and what is natural, homosexuality does exist in nature but it is not natural, so is killing, it does exist in nature, death is natural, but not killing, even if it exist in nature, nobody is born homosexual as nobody is born a killer, these two will depend on your upbringing, but they are not something inborn.

existing in nature does not make it natural, it makes it a choice, or behavior,

next you try to prove it is natural, by saying it does not harm anybody, some may see it like you, others may see it harmful to the community, regardless, the method you used to say homosexuality is natural, is wrong too,

we do not evaluate something as natural, or inborn, or not, based on whether it hurts somebody or not, if we are going to use your method in deciding what is natural and what is not, then we can conclude that:

earthquakes are unnatural because they hurt so many people.

this takes us to the point where this discussion has started, so far you did not prove that homosexuality is inborn, you did not show me that homosexuality is natural as you claimed, you only showed me that you wish if homosexuality is natural, you also showed me that it does exist in nature, but you never showed me that it is natural as you claimed in your list, which makes this point twisted too,

so please, no not ever twist my words again, if you feel you want to mention something I said, then use the quoting feature on these forums, and put a link to the thread.

and do not go to other threads and say "I showed him" or "I proved to him" when you did not, this is considered twisting, and can be also considered lying.

now, can we get back to the thread topic? if you still have something to say about this topic, feel free to post in that thread in which you said you "proved" when you actually did not, the thread is still there waiting you to give one proof that homosexuality is inborn.

imad, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  14. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    I always read your first sentence and its already enough not to read further...

you are still refusing to understand what I am saying.
    homosexulity exists in nature, in humans and many many other animals, and hence it is natural.
    killers exist in nature, in humans and many many other animals, and hence it is natural. People are born with the ability and will to kill.
    earthquakes exist in nature, and hence they are natural.

Exists in nature = Natural.
    "Natural" is a synonym for "something that exists in nature". I can't explain it in more simple words.

From your quote above, I conclude that this is your definition of natural: "what Imad thinks that should exist" = "natural", "what Imad thinks should not exist" = "not natural" ............

15. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hypocrisy at its best, so you were the first to invent the bomb? like you did a great job right right? you invented the bomb! Now since you have developed the bombs and nuked the nations, i wonder why you don't let others invent it to create a balance? well, atleast they have not nuked countries or destroyed nations for Oil! which means they might have better morals than you! no?

Jin, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  16. Valley

Valley Peon

Best Answers:
    Ahem.
    If homosexuality is so taboo in Arab cultures explain this.
    When I was in Yemen in the early nineties.
    The common phrase "women are for babies boys are for pleasure"
    How many Arab establishments force boys to sit on wooden pegs....
    Homosexuality in the West is a way of life and is about for many about a relationship they prefer.
    Arabs from what I have experienced seem more likely to indulge in in Homosexual Sex but without the relationship side. It seems to be focused on young boys rather than men. It seems to be more of a dominant style of homosexuality rather than the accepted form, more like prision rape.
    In a nutshell. It is just underground.

Valley, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  17. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    again, I do understand what you are saying very well, you been asked to give one proof that homosexuality is natural, are you following the discussion? so far you said:

1- it is natural because animals do it.

this can't be a proof that it is natural, because animals do kill and eat their babies, as been mentioned, instead you considered killing and eating babies is natural too, when death and eating are natural, not killing and cannibalism, even if the last two do exist in nature.

2- it is natural because it does not hurt anybody.

as been shown too, this is not the measure that is used to decide what is nature and what is not natural, or what is inborn and what is not inborn.

3- now the new thing you came with: it is natural like killing because it does exist in natural, or since killing and homosexuality do exist in nature, then killing and homosexuality are inborn, because people are born with the ability to kill and practice homosexuality.

people are also born with the ability of cannibalism, bestiality, antisemitism ... etc according to you, all these are natural too and inborn too, of course not, these are again choices, or behaviors, not inborn.

you said it yourself, "with the ability to kill" but why you did not say "people are born killers"

in simple words, some have tendency to practice sex with animals, should we consider it natural and inborn then?

did I miss anything?

do YOU understand what I m saying?

or now we should consider it natural because Yemeni people said "women are for babies boys are for pleasure"?

back to the question that started this discussion, is homosexuality inborn? or it is a choice? yes or no, I understood from you, that it is "yes" but when you been asked to give a proof, or why you think it is inborn, you gave the 3 above reasons, and I showed you why those can't be considered proofs,

so I am asking where is your proof not because I do not understand what you say, but because you did not give a proof as been shown above.

imad, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  18. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    well said, except Iran is developing nuclear for energy, and have their doors opened for inspectors to check, but of course there is a big interest for war mongers to scare people, like the poor OP who is having now nightmares of "BOMB", so they gain their support for yet a new war in the Middle East, the same way they scared public to gain their support for Iraq war, to find and destroy weapons of mass destruction, even though they knew very well they never existed then,

by the way.. have you ever heard about a war that change it's reasons after "mission is accomplished"?

from weapons of mass destruction before the war, to liberate Iraqi people after "mission accomplished" and no WMD's found, to "fight them over there before they fight us over here" after Abu Ghraib, to .. who knows what may come next ..

guess which war was that?

and guess who was mongering it? same people who are mongering a war against Iran now.

imad, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  19. new

new Peon

Best Answers:

Again, you didn't answer what I asked

however a word of advice
    chose for others that you chose for yourself ;)

your hi-fi statements make you no different from those who you call terrorists
    and thanks for letting the world know that murder of civilians is OK as long as done by usa and its allies

new, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  20. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. Create balance? Iran is a cluster of kooks stuck in the 16th century led by a psycho that'd like nothing more than to wipe a certain of their small neighbors off the map. Letting them have nukes would be like letting a disturbed 10 year old take a .45 to school. Who gives a rats petoot if you personally think they have "better morals"?

I answered your question twice. Sorry you didn't like the answer. Are you thinking your amazing presentation is going to make me suddenly feel sorry our government elected to explode nukes (yep... involved civilian deaths) instead of committing about a million of our own troops to die taking the islands of those that started that conflict. Try holding your breath and waiting for that one.

I gather you're not much of a student of history and just accept whatever you read on the net (as you proved with that anti-semetic thread with the fake G Washington quote). That was an officially declared war we fought in response to a surprise attack on our soil. We'll apologize for using every means necessary to end the war... when hell freezes over.