1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Stop Islam Taking Over the West

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Stu--, Aug 11, 2009.

Stu--, Aug 11, 2009 IP
    Truth777 likes this.
  2. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:
    Speak the TRUTH ABOUT MUHAMMAD.
    Those who can reason will see he is not a true prophet.

Truth777, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  3. Dodara

Dodara Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can not and no power in the earth can.

Why ?

يقول الله فى القرآن الكريم

((هُوَ الَّذِي أَرْسَلَ رَسُولَهُ بِالْهُدَى وَدِينِ الْحَقِّ لِيُظْهِرَهُ عَلَى الدِّينِ كُلِّهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْمُشْرِكُونَ))
    سورة التوبة، آية 33

Translation:

Allah say's in The Holy Qur'an:
    "It is He (Allah or God), Who has sent His messenger (Mohamed Peace be upon him) with His guidance and the True Religion (Islam Religion) that He may exalt it above all other religions, however much these polytheists may detest it"
    Saurah Al Taubah 33

Islam was, still and will remain a religion that all the statistics indicate that more advanced and more widespread, even among it haters and combatants and even with the lack of the potential and means.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2009
    Dodara, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  4. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Stop being tolerance to Islam.

wwws, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  5. Stu--

Stu-- Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just like to say that I'm not singling out islam here, all religions corrupt the mind and forcing any child into a religion is child abuse.

Stu--, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  6. Jeehan

Jeehan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Full of shit..., so parents should not teach their child how to walk, talk.. that will be child abuse too then i guess,

Jeehan, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  7. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow sounds like you have taken the role of god up as you seem to know what is good or not for children. You also seem to have taken up the role of their parents. What can I say, there are some atheists that are judgmental and some that have totally lost it.

pingpong123, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  8. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:
    The statistic shows that Islam is the most barbaric one. Look how they treat the sinners.
    Though all muslims are sinners, but the sinners who get cought they amputate their limbs or stone them to death. Isn't that cruel?

If Islam takes over the world then God probably will wipe out one more time the human race. Muslims are in no way the best people, the best example of humanity.

Get down to earth. What is this in Muhammad that is better than that in Jesus Christ?
    NOTHING.
    Everything in Jesus is a billion times better than that in Muhammad. Why should the bad take over the good I don't understand? If Christianity is better than Islam, why should Islam take over Christianity?

Look at the Otoman Empire (Islamic), wherever they set their foot in they brought nothing but dark ages for the occupied people.
    No advancment in science, culture, art for centuries!

Your fellow muslims don't immigrate to Saudi Arabia, but to the west. Why? You know why?
    Who wants to live in dark ages societies anyway, except fanatical talebans and muslims Al Qaeda style?

Look at the muslim countries:
    Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran ...... almost all of them live still in the dark ages despite the tv's and computers they have now.

Why do you want to impose on others your dark ages ways?

Truth777, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  9. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I watched this clip months ago and it only reminded me that these are the last days before a major event will take place. With such a high percentage of spiritual dead infiltrators we have a chance to teach them and not the other way round.

Those with real faith won't get confused, but those who claim to be atheists are confused already as foretold in the breaking away chapter of the book they try to overturn.

I myself witnessed the conversion of about 40 Muslims and maybe 2 or 3 to Islam here, this is something that couldn't be achieved in a Muslim country. Just by following the situation in Iran people will wake up at last and so do the Iranians. Many deny their fellowship with Islam already after this huge disillusion that has taken place there recently.

Arnie, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  10. Dodara

Dodara Active Member

Best Answers:
    The dark age is a term was used to describe the Europe period in the middle ages, Muslims have never been in so called a dark age!

So as mush as you would try to apply this term on Muslims, you will fail.

Instead Islam has introduced to the world the Golden Age:

So you can try and change the facts as mush as you want, but you will keep failing as everything is documented.

Also you can call Islam what ever you want.

But you will not change the fact that Islam is spreading so quick all over the world even with no effort trying to spread it. :rolleyes:

Fox TV News: Islam World Fastest Growing Religion:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlWU-D8hzSc

CNN: Islam The Fastest Growing Religion In USA:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hBmLJWyCVc

NBC News: 20000 Americans Convert To Islam Each Year:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfx4glTU5JQ&feature=related

Islam The Fastest Growing Religion In Britain's Capital City London:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0lXfbWD1VE

Holland TV: Islam Fastest Growing Faith Among Youth Germans
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAXXN6XOnzQ

Haters of Islam converted to Islam:
    Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUu3WaWTXzA&feature=related

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE2wEe0m0w4&feature=related

So you can keep trying and failing or you can cry more :D

Dodara, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  11. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    In your post, there is a mix between facts and truth, I hope you know what is the difference between both, if not the example below will give you an idea,

the punishment of the robber in Islam is cruel, this is a fact,
    but the truth is that it is merciful, how it is merciful? check your own country statistics and see how many get killed in crimes related to robbery.

and if you check further you will find that, Islam does not punish anybody who steals for a real need, like hunger, or illness, and the stolen amount should exceed a certain limit to consider it punishable, and most importantly, there is implementation of other Islamic rules in regard of Zakah (you can say tax) and it's distribution on all those who are in need, in short words, a robber is punished in Islam when there is no real need for him to rob except for corruption.

you can check further if you are interested in knowing more, because after reading your post, I can tell you are either ignorant, or hateful, and possibly both, a hateful ignorant,

I know you are having hard time trying to understand why so many people are reverting to Islam, don't hate Islam and Muslims for this, but blame the failure of Christianity which can be seen in the abandoned Churches, people in most, will find it hard to live when they do not know why they are living, so they will always try to look for truth each pushed by some reason, and when they find it, it is because they made an effort to find it, and did not lend their ears and minds to media, and people full of hatred to show them the way,

in your post, you showed your ignorance or dishonesty, or both, when you said what means Islam brought no advancement to science, art ..etc, it is enough, to quote the CEO of HP, the well known corporation that manufacture PC's and printers, she is your fellow, a Westerner Citizen, but the difference between you and her, is that she is educated, and not a fool who speaks without knowledge, nor a hateful person who is blinded and fueled by rage, contrary to what you mentioned, she said:

so, if you want to be taken seriously, you should answer: "why would people believe you, and not her?" if you do not answer, then I hope you will have the courage, to admit you are an ignorant, or hateful person.

Saudi Arabia, is not a dark age society, and as Dodara mentioned, dark ages is a term used to describe Europe in mid ages, not Muslims,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is Saudi Arabia, it does not look like a cave for me, not sure for you,

[​IMG]

people there are much more happy than you are, so many go to live in Saudi Arabia, but I do not take this as a proof for anything, it is normal for people to go wherever the life is easier, and where they can live better, and find better chances and appreciation for their skills and talents, it does not mean that they emigrate cos they need a belief change ;)

imad, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  12. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Islam will be world's no. 1 religion. But that's not a problem.

The solution is not to fight islam. It is a hopeless fight.
    The solution is to fight religions: Force the immigrants to send their kids to secular schools, where they will be taught more science and history and less quran --> and become adults who contribute more to humanity, and make less kids. Islamic schools should be banned by law. Immigrants who refuse, should be sent back home, where they belong.

ChaosTrivia, Aug 13, 2009 IP
  13. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    :D
    I am having so much pleasure to hear imad speak EXACTLY like the ultra-orthodox jews I like to debate with. I read this sentence of imad and I see a black jew with a big hat and long beard in front of my face. amazing.
    Stupid explanations to justify murder/over-punishment of the type "we are not cruel, we take 1 live to saves hundreds" is one that is expected to hear in mosques/synagogues/whatever. Imad likes to speak the voice of the cleriks that preach to him in the mosque and on TV. I have encountered this several times before :) Just by reading this I know that Imad is a very religious person.

What about homosexuality imad? another severe crime in Islam (death penalty in iran, 2 years emprisonment in Egypt, etc') how many people you think are victims of "homosexuality-related crimes" in Truth777's country?

What about premarriage sex, or just falling in love, another severe crime in Islam? What about "insulting the prophet"? Imad surely would say that one who insults the prophet deserve a death penalty. But it is very "merciful": After all, if not, god's wrath will make us all burn in hell! :eek:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
    ChaosTrivia, Aug 13, 2009 IP
  14. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply Chaos, even though it shows how much ignorant you are too, but I must give you the credit, unlike Truth77 you admitted it, when you explained Islam with Judaism, you will be taken seriously, if you knew what you are speaking about,

not all religions are the same, I have said here elsewhere, that both Christianity, and Judaism, gave a bad name for religion in general, and it is normal to see some who refuse the religion totally, I do not blame them if all they been familiar with were Christianity, and Judaism.

If you ever visited Saudi Arabia, you will see how many are there without a hand, try to guess how many?

you won't see anyone, and this is not because they are too embarrassed to walk in street without their hand, but because they do not steal, ask some of who visited Mecca, do jewelery stores close at prayer times? no, and guess what? they are not worried that somebody would come and steal it, so they leave it open, just put a chair or a sign on the entrance to inform the comers, that they are temporarily closed.

in Judaism, it says if a goym (cattle) fall in a hole, throw a stone behind him, so please, do not compare both when you do not know about any.

those crimes you mentioned are often stereotypes in western media, what more ignorance can you expect from somebody who mainly gets his info from controlled commercial media?

let me tell you, count these, and with them, count all other crimes in Saudi, and just count rape crimes in USA, and see the difference for yourself, that's only, if you are interested in learning, to increase your knowledge, but of course, if your interest is to blow out your hate fire on Muslims, then knowledge will do nothing to help you.

imad, Aug 13, 2009 IP
  15. Hatasura

Hatasura Peon

Best Answers:
    I do not hate muslim, some of my best friend are muslim and they are nice to me. They also know Jesus because they learn in my catholic school. Tolerance make a difference

Hatasura, Aug 14, 2009 IP
  16. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    مرحبا عيماد

Your best answer for the punishment for theft is that "it saves lives"
    Your best answer for the punishment for homosexuality is "its a sterotype by the western media" ? Are you kidding? tell me, are you serious? Or maybe there are tons of gay pubs in saudi arabia, jordan, syria and egypt that I haven't heard of? I mean, is there a limit to how ridiculous you are willing to sound in the name of allah?

In your pathetic attempt to make a privite and arbitrary justice system look modern, reasonable or "merciful" as you call it, you have used that same justification for the same cruel punishments that are also valid in Judaism: "better punish hard, so that everybody will look and be afraid". When I argue against the extreme right wing jews and I tell them that we killed 1000 people in operation cast lead, which is a not moral and wrong thing to do: they say "better kill 1000 today, so that they will not kill 10,000 of us tomorrow". I strongly oppose them just as I strongly oppose you. But its true: They sound just like you Imad. YOU MUST SEE IT! They are Imad's with a kippa and a jewish bible. The hate that you are brainwashed with is exactly the same hate the have. you both get a very bad education, and have my condolences.

If I were you, I would answer my good argument like this: "yea chaostrivia, you are right. The justification I have given for the theft punishment is stupid and is refering just to a private case. In the general case, we believe that our system of laws is given by god. We have no authority to change it. It will never be changed. There is no human sense in it, it is not for us humans to doubt or challenge it, and we are proud of it. Even if we want to change it, we can not." Because imad, this is exactly the case. Think really deep out of the preachings of your mosque, and it will be clear to you.
    And, for my particular homosexuality example, in your place I would have said: "Oh, yes. You are right away. The prosecution of the gays in muslim countries is terrible. It must stop. We must be tolerant for the people among us who are different, and not turn their life to hell".

Say something that will make your posts respectful. You of all people, who sound like a broken CD of an afternoon religious show on saudi TV, calling me ignorant after completely ignoring my arguments except for the "Western media" joke, just does not make you sound like a very respectful muslim intellectual.......

So, when are you coming to visit me in Israel, I take a week off work and show you around.

p.s.
    the nice buildings are not showing progress - they are just showing wealth. wealth in which no brain is involved - just luck to have oil.

A country that is ruled by a "royal family", like in the middle ages, that's not progressive.
    women who are not allowed to drive. That's not progressive.
    things like this on prime-time national TV - that's not progressive.
    You are really a joke imad. thank god you didn't show a nice tree and say that the country is progressive.

In north-korea, where 1500 kids starve from hunger each day, there are more glorious buildings in the main square of pyongyang. Don't tell me, I know, you think that north-korea is progressive as well.

Well.. here is a tiny tiny example of what I call progress:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqe1AyuXdRU
    and this:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Israeli_Nobel_laureates (highest ratio of prizes/population in the world!)
    and this:
    http://www.cgen.com/
    and this:
    http://www.intel.com/intel/location/israel.htm?iid=intelww+office_israel
    and this:
    http://www.towersemi.com/
    and this:
    http://www.checkpoint.com/
    and the list is VERY long...

Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
    ChaosTrivia, Aug 14, 2009 IP
  17. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for showing your true self once again.

browntwn, Aug 14, 2009 IP
  18. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    مرحبا بك شاوس انا اسمي عماد و ليس عيماد

you did not ask question so I can give you answers, you just commented on my post, and I commented back, if you want answers, ask questions, then you can classify my answer as you wish.

I will comment again on your post, which included new stuff, first, the punishment of theft, the purpose of any punishment is to fight crime, and the best punishment is that is most effective, the most effective punishment is the one that has less occurrence, so how can you comment on it being barbaric by agreeing with Truth77, without having statistics? to know if a system is successful or not in limiting crime is not measured by how old is this system but by how much effective is it.

let us have a look, far from having a religious look, we will just look at two punishment systems, one that is followed in Saudi Arabia, and one is followed in USA, in Saudi Arabia:

Robberies 598

with 27.6 million population it is 2.16 per 100,000
    while in USA:

Robberies 420,637

with 304 million population, this is 138.36 per 100,000

this means the Saudi system is at least 64 times more effective than US system, I say at least because the GNI in USA is much higher than it in Saudi Arabia, while is is about 12510 in Saudi, it is about 3.5 times higher in USA, or about 44970,

so in other words, you can say the Saudi system, is hundreds of times more effective than the US, despite it is thousands of years older.

take rape, it is 59 cases or 0.21 per 100,000 in Saudi Arabia, and 95136 cases in USA or 31.2 per 100k

Saudi so cruel right? maybe for being so cruel, there will be so many suicide cases, but for suicide, 266 cases in Saudi, of them 100 of Saudi nationalists, but lets say 266, it means, 0.96 per 100,000 while in USA it is 13.7 per 100,000 people for ages between 15-24 and 15.3 per 100,000 people for ages between 25-34.

as an atheists, who do not believe in God, and believe mostly in science and statistics and knowledge, I wonder how you judged Truth77 post so quickly by agreeing on it, without using your mind first, and science and knowledge.

if you want to convince a Saudi citizen that their system is wrong, barbaric, ancient ..etc of these terms that is much used by those who love to hate Muslims - then you should present something better, more effective, if you failed, again, you won't be taken seriously by posting some meaningless sentences that show your ignorance or hatred, but not the real.

Secondly, speaking about homosexuality, have you answered scientifically the question of "Is homosexuality inborn?" if yes what was it? and where is your proof?

yeah, I know about some cases where the sex is not male neither female, I also know about cases of some who been born with two hearts, 6 fingers, and that there were medical intervention to correct it, but in general, homosexuality problem, is not with Saudi regime, it is with nature, once they fix it with nature, they won't be in conflict with Saudi, but to try to force the nature to be unnatural, is what I personally consider barbaric, homosexuality is a choice, or behavior, like smoking, and not something inborn, nobody is born gay as nobody is born smoker, alcohol addict, or drugs addict.

after you answer the question of is homosexuality inborn, we can then discuss the Saudi system of punishment in that regard.

imad, Aug 14, 2009 IP
  19. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    بتعلمت اللغة العربية قبل ١٤ سّنوات.... تكلّم أفضل ان اشرب... آسف

(and if you knew about my culture language and history 1% of what I know about yours, you would sound much differently, believe me)

need I say anything more? :)

Imad. You are abusing statistics, this is what you are doing :)
    Let me just state this fact:
    There are millions of egyptians, jordanians saudi's etc' who are dreaming to live in the U.S. but no more a than a couple of nut case americans that would dream to live in the heaven on earth - saudi arabia :) You agree? and if yes, why you think is that?

p.s. homosexuality is a fact. there are homosexual people. from common people, to high-majesty kings and poets to soccer players. if its born or acquired in early age, this doesn't matter - it can not be changed. you think that these people are criminals and/or ill, which make you just another religious fanatic in my eyes, one of too many that live in my region, unfortunately.

ChaosTrivia, Aug 14, 2009 IP
  20. hareedy

hareedy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To any Christian who believes that he follows Juses and he is on the right faith just ask yourself or your church these questions if you get answer then you have the right believe

1-Where in the bible did Jesus claim to be god?
    2-Where in the bible did Jesus ask to be worshipped?
    3-Where did Jesus say I am God Manifested in flesh?
    4-Where did Jesus mention the original sin?
    5-Where did Jesus say I am the God the Son?
    6-Where did Jesus say that I am God the Word?
    7-Where did Jesus say I am the Second God in Trinity?

take it serious search Answers just to make sure you have the right faith .

Peace be upon unsere Prophet Muhammed .

hareedy, Aug 14, 2009 IP