1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

More WMD Found in Iraq

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by GTech, Jun 22, 2006.

Due in large to a media blackout about WMDs found in Iraq, some may not be aware of the latest news. More WMD (yes more, I've documented others that sent the usual anti-Americans into fits of rage) have been found in Iraq:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,200499,00.html

GTech, Jun 22, 2006 IP
  2. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Bush Senior knew about them in the first Gulf War GTech, then he made a dirty oil deal with Saddam and he let him live to gas the Kurds!

Old story man!

anthonycea, Jun 22, 2006 IP
  3. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Bush Sr. was in the United Nations and participated in the oil vouchers and oil for food program? Does France, Germany, Russia and China know Bush Sr. was robbing their profits? And all this time I thought Bush Sr was the voice behind the Motel 6 commercials :D

GTech, Jun 22, 2006 IP
  4. dvduval

dvduval Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think the secret here is that we should all be afraid:
    1. There are terrorist EVERYWHERE (ninjas and boogeymen too)
    2. All countries that we don't like have or are building WMDs.
    3. Wiretapping, checking your bank records, and the books you read is really not a problem, because you are doing exactly as the government tells you.
    4. The only people that can protect us are our leaders who never served in a war.
    5. The best way to stop terrorists is to be as scared as possible, and trust the President, who has a background in oil, and the Vice-President, who has a background in defense contracts. They will save us.
    6. The executive branch can pretty much do whatever they want regardless of what Congress says. This is all for your protection from the terrorists. But you can trust them. They never make mistakes. As a matter of fact, just wait til you see how well the prisoners at Gitmo are doing!

Also, the big issues we need to be especially concerned with are:
    Gays
    Flag Burning
    Abortion
    When you vote against these things, you vote against God. Killing 1000s of civilians with bombs is fine, because we have God on our side. Torturing terrorists is fine also. And God gave the Earth to man, so don't worry about that either.

Just learn to trust by fearing what the government tells you to fear, and realize certain types of killing and torture are okay.

dvduval, Jun 22, 2006 IP
  5. GTech

Best Answers:
    This is actually a popular and fashionable response dvduval. The idea being, of course, to seek out moral equivalence and red herrings to take the focus off what the topic is about...that more WMD have been discovered.

What it serves to do is, alter the talking points of the left from the usual "but, but, but what about WMD?" And it seems to be getting off to a good start ;)

The fashionable "fear" and "paranoia" claims would be better served in the thread where AC was fuming mad that terrorists were caught.

GTech, Jun 22, 2006 IP
  6. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Quit fabricating fantasies to make your self look like you have hope in winning a debate GTech, everyone here knows that you have been shooting blanks against me from day one man! :cool:

7. nevetS

nevetS Evolving Dragon

Best Answers:
    OF COURSE they found a whole bunch of WMDs

Elections are coming up.

What I want to know, is did they find the gas fairy yet? I'm a little bored of paying $3.50/gallon.

nevetS, Jun 22, 2006 IP
  8. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Vote against the Republican bastards across the board in the mid term elections, everyone, please do this for the good of America, these criminals have stolen enough from all of the citizens of the world.

This is the only way to solve the problems we have!!

9. GTech

Best Answers:
    There's never a good time to discover WMD! Polls, elections, major news events...it's a classic Karl Rove plot for sure!

GTech, Jun 22, 2006 IP
  10. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    GTech, we already know you are without hope, you would have let Nixon off as you are right now with Bush....

What happened to his buddy Ken Lay GTech :confused:

Kind of hard for you to answer that one.......

11. GTech

Best Answers:
    Ken lay found the WMD in Iraq :D

Are you angry about more wmd being found too?

GTech, Jun 22, 2006 IP
  12. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    What happened to him was something called justice that your boys (The Nixon Gang) are trying to postpone until they are out of office which will hopefully be right after the mid-term elections that they are already trying to desperately win to avoid impeachment, that's what it is GTech....

It is called American Justice! :mad:

13. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    Now that Gtech can no longer come up with execuse he tries to skirt the issues by trying to be funny which he is not an neither is the situation in America. Let all clean house in the mid-terms and rid our government of these mobsters that are making the poorer poorer and the richer richer. Griddy bastards must go! Now!

guru-seo, Jun 22, 2006 IP
  14. moneyspeaks

moneyspeaks Peon

Best Answers:
    all of the chemical weapons held by Iraq were given to them by the united states, sadaam and bush sr. were business partners. are we all so blind?

learn about the nazi new world order:

http:/video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6783538298429548679

its http://

i'll reiterate, learn about your saviors people. You live in the nazi 4th reich, right NOW

moneyspeaks, Jun 22, 2006 IP
  15. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:

You got that right, one day when GTech's checks from the RNC bounce he will do what is right too! :eek:

PS: Jerry Falwell told him to do it! LOL

16. GTech

Best Answers:
    Hmm, let's see, the issue is WMD found in Iraq and I'm trying to skirt the issue of wmd. Projectionism at it's finest! Anything to avoid WMD :D

If only I could apply the same predictions to picking lottery numbers, I'd be a millionaire!

Nothing more satisfying than watching moonbats cry their hearts out over good news!

GTech, Jun 22, 2006 IP
  17. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Major combat is over (3 years ago) and we have found WMD (3 years late) :p :p :p

You are a riot GTech....

Do you think Bush will hold 20% support :confused:

18. moneyspeaks

moneyspeaks Peon

Best Answers:
    isn't gtechs false sense of american hope so cute?

its like 1946 all over again, well done gtech. You've fallen in line just like the bohemian club knows ignorant and naive americans will. I applaud you as you goose step with your rifle and military gear. Just get ready to be deployed, and then see how the war for oil/power is.

Oh and if you find jesus along the way, you should definately ask him to end your suffering

moneyspeaks, Jun 22, 2006 IP
  19. GTech

Best Answers:
    I'm not worried about his poll numbers AC, they are climbing just fine. You hated him when his poll numbers were higher, so it's just a false pretense. As along as he continues to take the people off the street that make you angry, I know he's doing a fine job ;)

Good news is bad news :D

GTech, Jun 22, 2006 IP
  20. GTech

Best Answers:
    Whew! If money speaks, you must be poor!

GTech, Jun 22, 2006 IP