1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

More WMD Found in Iraq

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by GTech, Jun 22, 2006.

1. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    lorien1973, Jun 25, 2006 IP
  2. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    al qaida's North American Spokesperson, anthonycea, has spoken again.

Here's an interesting anthonycea math quiz:

Take the total number of times AC attacks, blames, and/or puts down America in a single day (A) and add it to the number of times he attacks anyone who says something bad about a terrorist (B).

Next, we'll use another part of the equation, (A + B = C). (C) is an auto-updated sum of A+B. If A or B increase or decrease, then C will automatically update (like in a spreadsheet).

So, to find the number of times AC has ever said a bad word about a terrorist (we'll call this (D), the math would be:

(A + B) - C = D

Anyone know the result?

GTech, Jun 25, 2006 IP
  3. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Keep chugging along with GTech, Cheney and Bush, the rest of us are jumping ship, but I bet those cowards will too, they got Ken Lay taking the fall for them, don't they :confused: :D

Did you see Cheney's vision for all of us :confused:

PS: The propaganda train is broke down guys, the RNC is going to fire you guys! :D

Attached Files:

anthonycea, Jun 25, 2006 IP
  4. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Anthony's posts are generally summed up with

x + y + z

x = bush, nixon, cheney, halliburton, republicans
    y = kills, destroy, steal, invade, etc
    z = children, oil, us citizens, elections

Most of his posts form this pattern. Probably just uses a random sentence generator as the record has been broken for years now.

lorien1973, Jun 25, 2006 IP
  5. GTech

Best Answers:
    Excellent patterns! His posts are a circular reference. Sometimes he needs a reminder to chunk a "pat robertson" or "jerry falwell" in there for good measure.

You'll never see him say a bad word about a terrorist though. I've seen him have good words for them, but never a bad word.

It's clear who he's for and who he's against.

GTech, Jun 25, 2006 IP
  6. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    It is even more destructive to let you Republican propagandists go unanswered, but I am still for Shawn shutting this shit down ASAP!

You lie against your own soul, not mine GTech, like I said, you make claims to be a man of God as do Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson, buy you are a false prophet as they are and will pay the price for it one day!

Show the forum where I defended terrorists you lying sack of trash!

7. GTech

Best Answers:
    Yeah, it makes your buds look bad, huh ac?

GTech, Jun 25, 2006 IP
  8. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    No GTech, you make yourself look bad and you know it, you failed, you are in the minority, America does not support your position or Bush and Cheney, you lose again, give in and change for your own good and the good of America, those that voted for Nixon twice had to, now it is your turn and all of you who voted for Bush twice in stolen elections, I'm sure your pride will not let you correct yourself though!

9. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

ferret77, Jun 25, 2006 IP
  10. GTech

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

GTech, Jun 25, 2006 IP
  11. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    We are getting killed GTech, 16 lost this week, please explain how we win other than the Will Spencer solution, blasting all humanity off the face of the earth with Nuclear weapons in WWIII. :confused:

We are waiting man!

12. GTech

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

GTech, Jun 25, 2006 IP
  13. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Keep the lies coming GTech, like I told you and as you know, pride comes before the fall, your day will come, keep it up man!

In the mean time I do hope this political forum is doomed!

14. Rick_Michael

Rick_Michael Peon

Best Answers:

Not that I support Bush or Cheney, but historically the masses are morons....usually wrong about everything significant. So personally, I never
    take the majority as reference. Only peer reviewed thoughts are reputable...only!

refer to 'Art of Contrary Thinking'

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/087004110X/104-2290566-1904706?v=glance&n=283155

Rick_Michael, Jun 25, 2006 IP
  15. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    These guys were never elected by Americans, that is proved :mad:

They were appointed by a dead man that was appointed by Richard Nixon!

16. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

ferret77, Jun 25, 2006 IP
    anthonycea likes this.
  17. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
  18. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    This thread is full of scumbags that try to switch topic and intercept their personal feelings. Fact is fact.

latehorn, Jun 26, 2006 IP
  19. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    I? You mean your own government? They came with all kinds of extravagant claims and all that is found yet so far is a ''hand full'' of munitions.
    You see the quatotation marks Gtech? That is to illustrate a expression and is not to be taken litteraly. Do you really think a handfull as in what you can only hold in one hand?
    Jeez GTech, get of it now already! Massive allegations of the U.S. goverment where being made about the amount of WMD and all they have found so far are approx. 500 munitions.
    Put that in contrast next to each other and you can sarcasticly say it is only a handfull.
    Erhh... but you did not get that from the beginning :D Now that i find humorous!

Also this i also find humerous from you trying to depict me as dishonest by saying this:
    I am not dishonest, i just used the wrong reference in the beginning of my discussion with you and it is you being dishonest that the carrier is for me the issue at hand. This is not the case it is the amount that was claimed to exist and what is found so far.

I never said you that you claimed they where all the WMD that existed...did i? So you mean dishonest on your part!
    Sorry that don't fly Gtech.

You provided sources? You provided speculations!
    Your own description of More is a reference as an addition of findings on top of these socalled ''findings'' that is speculated by your ''sources'' in your thread you continuesly refer to...

You continuesly refer to that other thread with speculations therefor i have requested you to come up with something more concrete. You say more as an addition to the ''findings'' in your thread of speculation.

Now it is time for you to start bringing in some concrete evidence in the form of sources that does not exist of speculation in regard to these other socalled ''findings'' you have mentioned and are using to claim more WMD has been found.

Once again the U.S. did not go the war for approx WMD 500 munitions but for a much larger scale of WMD that had been presented as part of the case to start the war.
    So quantity is a issue here is it not?
    It is your own government presenting the lies here and you defending them!

Second chance GTech...And don't screw it up continuing nitpicking on the word grenades!
    If i truly meant refering to projectiles is something you will never know so it can go either way but do you really think i was refering to a couple of hand-grenades with chemical substances in them?
    Oh yes wait you did by looking at the persiverence on this matter -- Silly Gtech :D

Edz, Jun 26, 2006 IP
  20. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    From the article , again

ferret77, Jun 26, 2006 IP