1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Myspace friend builder (spammer) required

Discussion in 'Services' started by mad4, May 11, 2006.

Some of you may have seen that I know f*ck all about myspace.

People say there is money to be made in making new friends and then spamming them to make them link to your site or buy your products.

I want to pay somebody to do the above tasks. Please post details of your services and prices in this thread. Also confirm whether you are using software or if its manual.

There are lots of people like me so this could be a new industry for this forum. I will certainly share details of how much money/traffic I get.:)

mad4, May 11, 2006 IP
  2. Brinked

Brinked Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hi, I own many of the more popular myspace sites, one being makemytrain i dont want to list the others but my business partner and I use myspace to generate traffic to all of our sites. We can work something out with you that will generate about as many friends as you want (the more friends the more we charge obviously) Right now my main site is being worked on so it will be a day or so before its up and running again. let me know if you're interested.

Brinked, May 11, 2006 IP
  3. mad4

mad4 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yeah, let me know some sample prices.

Can you target UK users?

mad4, May 11, 2006 IP