1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A collection of links to various interesting web-coding related threads

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tayiper, May 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    As I already wrote in my first thread that I've opened here at Digital Point forums, i.e. the one titled Hey all at Digital Point, I am just saying hello ..., I am totally happy that I found find a forum dedicated in particular to web-design/coding, and I am looking forward to post my web-design related questions here, since so far I've posted them in the Programmer's Symposium section of Ars Technica forums ...

So here are few examples of such in my opinion interesting threads on Ars Technica forums: Converting HTML documents into XHTML, The question about tags: "I" vs. "EM" and "B" vs. "STRONG", CSS equivalent to body tag's "background" attribute, Is there a valid equivalent to marquee tag (by W3C recommendations) ??, A beginner's question on CSS (long links and huge text jut out of the boxes), Last few problems with making my home-site completely CSS-based, please HELP.

P.S. -- I really do hope that someone might benefit from reading them; especially the newbies in HTML and CSS. You see, it's just that I don't want that these experiences would to go into the "oblivion" by not posting about them.

tayiper

tayiper, May 9, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.