1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Abuse of Iraqi children by British forces

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by new, Feb 12, 2006.

new, Feb 12, 2006 IP
    petertdavis, TommyD and Jat like this.
  2. Blitz

Blitz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Too right.
    God I wish we could go back to the good old days with Saddam, where noone was tortured or killed, and there was no corruption.

Blitz, Feb 12, 2006 IP
    Jat likes this.
  3. noppid

noppid gunnin' for the quota

Best Answers:
    noppid, Feb 12, 2006 IP
  4. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    so should be praise this brave act by the british soliders?

and if saddam was corrupt than and does it make it right for the british to abuse innocent youth ??

new, Feb 12, 2006 IP
  5. noppid

Best Answers:
    I think they should all be court marshaled for not killing them. Tomorrow they will be back throwing bombs.

noppid, Feb 12, 2006 IP
    Jat likes this.
  6. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, the saying that "ignorance is bliss" is really true isn't it?:rolleyes:

So now I guess you guys are saying its okay to torture Iraqi children because they "may" be throwing bombs tomorrow?

What happen to being innocent until being proven guilty? The US/Britain are sure helping Iraq get democracy. Torturing children is a great way to get that done.:rolleyes:

tesla, Feb 12, 2006 IP
  7. noppid

Best Answers:
    Go on any street corner in the USA and stone a cop. See what happens. I bet you get shot if you have the balls and arrogance to duplicate the actions of these so called "children".

These children are in a war zone and agressive. They should be dealt with with deadly force.

Last time I checked, hitting you with a bolder is deadly force. Soldiers should get less value on their lives then you?

Talk about ignorant! People like you are why civilizations fail!

noppid, Feb 12, 2006 IP
  8. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    OMG. Here in the US you don't get tortured if you throw a rock at a police officer. You may be shot or thrown in jail, but not tortured.

Torturing children is sadistic. It is evil and just shows the nature of the people behind this. They are just as bad as the insurgents who chop off peoples heads.

You support torturing children? Do you support a child molester to? Because in my book, it is just as bad.

What in the hell is a kid with a rock going to do with a soldier with armor and an automatic weapon anyway?

tesla, Feb 12, 2006 IP
  9. Blitz

Blitz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Firstly get your words straight. They weren't tortured, they were beaten. They weren't children, the article clearly states 'youths', which is more commonly teenagers.

Secondly, they weren't innocent, they were throwing rocks at the soldiers. The soldiers did overreact.

Lastly, this happened 2 years ago, which doesn't make it any less of a crime, but people are ranting as if it happened yesterday.

Blitz, Feb 12, 2006 IP
  10. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So now you're saying beating someone is not a form of torture?

So now you're saying its okay to torture teenagers because they throw rocks at you?

To sum up what you're saying, under some circumstances, it is okay to torture someone when they do something wrong. I wonder what stops that from eventually happening in the US?

If the British or US government will torture Iraqis, what makes you so sure they won't do it to their own citizens?

tesla, Feb 12, 2006 IP
  11. noppid

Best Answers:
    Typical rhetoric. Repeat imflamatory key buzz words and ignore the facts.

You think being assigned to Iraq is not torture? When do you leave?

noppid, Feb 12, 2006 IP
  12. goalkick

goalkick Peon

Best Answers:
    haha they already have a retarded book called the quoran, it has more shit than the stupid crappy bible.

goalkick, Feb 12, 2006 IP
    vagrant and Crazy_Rob like this.
  13. goalkick

goalkick Peon

Best Answers:
    here is the video

http://www.youtube.com/?v=Xcm5qePp0aE

ok, they were tortured, get that in your f*** head you fu** heads!!!

im not saying they were pretty cool boys but why treat them like that?
    you are an american-conservative-bush-supportter-christian-asshole is heartless and cold.
    why not arrest them? just like that... they didnt DESERVE THAT...

goalkick, Feb 12, 2006 IP
  14. noppid

Best Answers:
    They were beat into submission. That's all. Shit, I've been beat worse in the street.

I bet the other "children" they told about it don't throw stones at soldiers anymore.

noppid, Feb 12, 2006 IP
  15. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    It was wrong but I don't think it's that big of a deal. Although kicking kids in the balls is pretty damn low.

Crazy_Rob, Feb 12, 2006 IP
  16. Blitz

Blitz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, after watching the video.

No way are they children, they're teenagers, and tesla, there is a difference in beating a child, and beating a teenager.

I still wouldn't use the word 'torture' as it's too emotive. When I think of torture, I think of bamboo shoots in fingernails, and electricity. I don't think a bunch of soldiers hitting 3 teenagers with sticks is torture.

I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying put relatively, with US bombing hospitals and schools, killing children (by accident though, this wasn't an accident, but still) and the terrorists slowly cutting off innocent peoples heads off with blunt instruments, this isn't half as bad. It is a war zone, these things are bound to happen in any war (Jesus, look at Vietnam).

Blitz, Feb 12, 2006 IP
  17. noppid

Best Answers:
    Only because you are too young or too sheltered to remember these tactics as the norn for many american police forces in the good old USA in very very recent history.

Now the cops here can't kick your ass and they really have to justify shooting you. But all they have to do is classify you as uncooperative today to electrocute you.

Before you go worring about some third world trerrorists countries youths being beaten after throwing stones at soilders, you should look at what's happeing outside your own window to your neighbors right now.

Because YOU are next!

noppid, Feb 12, 2006 IP
  18. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Huh? I said I don't think it's that big of a deal. I just said that it's not nice to kick kids in the balls.

I hate US COPS...most are pieces of garbage!

Crazy_Rob, Feb 12, 2006 IP
  19. noppid

Best Answers:
    Guess I read it wrong. But a kick in the balls by a cop, I saw it happen to too many american teens. I could not have an sympathy for these terrorists in training.

As for the kick in the balls. It was better then jail and a criminal record, regardless of how cruel it seemed. There is no doubt in my mind it worked beter then jail.

noppid, Feb 12, 2006 IP
  20. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Who really gives a shit? Today its rocks, tomorrow its bombs.
    They should have shot the little motherfuckers.
    Just a bunch of teen punk terrorists.
    Clearly they have the mentality of suicide bombers already, who in their right mind throws rocks at men with automatic guns???? exactly.

God damn I'm sick of this shit, whos side are you people on?
    Is this forum a majority of muslims and hippies or what?

I consider myself democrat because thats who I usually agree with, but you people are so far left it's scary.
    BLAH

ly2, Feb 12, 2006 IP
    Jat likes this.