1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Reliable & Quality PROXY HOST] NO Overselling | Instant Setup | Speed Test | 40% OFF

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by agnivo007, Sep 3, 2007.

Hi proxy webmasters,

Cloak Host offers reliable, fast, quality, NON-Oversold proxy hosting plans on optimized servers with greater resource allocations and more value for money. The proxy season has kicked in and it's the right time to set up new proxies or promote old ones and monetize them. Generally, the monthly hosting costs can be covered in a few days and the remainder is your profit, provided you can promote and get traffic to your proxies.

After the great response we received in August thanks to our valuable clients who are very satisfied with the service, we are growing and continuously improving our offerings and service. To celebrate our initial success, this September we are offering 40% OFF the first month. Just use the code "CH40OFF" while ordering.

We received nice feedback, green rep. and itraders at our sale thread for last month. Check it yourself [ HERE ].

Why choose CloakHost?

»» We specialize in proxy hosting. Only proxies are hosted on our optimized servers.
    »» We are not running off some "reseller accounts" but specially optimized quality dedicated servers.
    »» With great success selling to the webmasters at the Digital Point Forums, we have many satisifed clients.
    »» We ensure quality, performance and reliablity. Something which those ultra-cheap proxy hosts can't give you.
    »» The owner runs proxies himself and have seen the perils of people who drift towards ultra cheap, impracticable proxy hosting plans and later regret for having done so.
    »» We simply can't afford to charge $2/month or $10/yr, close down the service in a few weeks, screwing up your proxy business and running away with your money. We are here to stay.
    »» Unlike other providers who offer proxy hosting services at prices cheaper than water with outrageous specifications, we have decided to focus on quality and offer some practical proxy hosting plans.
    »» Hope you remember "You get what you pay for" and "Cheap isn't always better" ;)

Cloak Host plans now come with Instant Activation and live support via IM!

Live Proxy Speed Test | Client Testimonials

CLOAK STARTER
    Disk Space : 500MB
    Bandwidth : 50GB
    Domains Hosted : 2
    MySQL Databases : 2
    Pricing : $6.99 / month
    [ ORDER ]

CLOAK MINI
    Disk Space : 1GB
    Bandwidth : 105GB
    Domains Hosted : 3
    MySQL Databases : 3
    Pricing : $12.99 / month
    [ ORDER ]

CLOAK MEGA
    Disk Space : 2GB
    Bandwidth : 210GB
    Domains Hosted : 5
    MySQL Databases : 5
    Pricing : $24.99 / month
    [ ORDER ]

Control Panel : DirectAdmin latest version.

Hosting Addons : Extra addon domains, bandwidth available at ordering and later as upgrades.

Cloak Host Home | Proxy Hosting Plans | Server Info | TOS - IMPORTANT

Looking for Custom Plans? Feel free to contact us.

Accounts will be setup on an undersold AMD Athlon X2 dual-core 64bit server. :)

Looking forward to host your proxies...
    Thanks

Not a bump, but forgot to mention that we have mod_geoip enabled which helps proxy webmasters to block unwanted traffic by IP/country with a simple 5 line .htaccess file. Check our site for more info.

Many thanks for all the new orders we got in the last few days...seems we'd need to add a new server soon! :)

I just got a presales query if we can do a small proxy hosting package for private password protected use. So, at last I came across someone who wants to build his own proxy for private use...good decision :)

We are proposing this new plan :

CLOAK PERSONAL
    Disk Space : 250MB
    Bandwidth : 20GB
    Domains Hosted : 1
    MySQL Databases : 1
    Pricing : $11.99 quarterly.

Please comment on this probable plan...

Also, if you order hosting from us, please reply below so that we can exchange itrader ratings.

Thanks a lot

agnivo007, Sep 3, 2007 IP
  2. SomniOne

SomniOne Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm taking one personal plan, pm fired away.

SomniOne, Sep 6, 2007 IP
    agnivo007 likes this.
  3. agnivo007

agnivo007 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks SomniOne for your order...I see you're up and running in 5 minutes!
    Please leave a feedback or testimonial later regarding the quality of service.
    Good Luck :)

Notice to sdwahine : Your invoice was due on 1st.sep and is still overdue inspite of the 2 automated email reminders. I contacted you personally by email and PM but no reply. After 5 days overdue, your account was suspended. Pay the invoice and get it instantly unsuspended.

*I didn't want to post this matter here, but I have received no response to my email or PM from sdwahine till now.

We are currently planning to add more RAM (memory) to the server and increase bandwidth allocation for every hosting plan! New as well as existing clients will get the extra bandwidth when it's finalized and effective.

Thanks, awaiting more orders... :)

agnivo007, Sep 7, 2007 IP
  4. zek

zek Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How many subdomain can i have? and can i have Cpanel?

zek, Sep 15, 2007 IP
  5. agnivo007

agnivo007 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry, we only offer DirectAdmin control panel.

As for subdomains, by default its equal to the domains hosted.
    We can add more for free if you really need extra subdomains.

agnivo007, Sep 15, 2007 IP