1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

5,000th post special: \/\/@|=|<0 One-Oh-One!!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Nintendo, Dec 9, 2005.

?

Do you want 2 b a wacko??!!!

1. I already m da King of da Wackos. :D

16.7%
  2. I want to be a wacko just like you. Please teach me!!

21.2%
  3. NOOOOOOO!!!!!! You will never turn me to da dark side!!!!!!! :D

25.8%
  4. You can try to turn me in to a wacko but you will never do it!!!! :D

16.7%
  5. I want to be a wacko, but I broke my virginity, or am too intelligent to become one. :(

19.7%
    [size=+2]51 Requirements to be a wacko.[/size]

*You are getting half sleepy.* *You will read this complete 13K post while half asleep and agree with it 100%.* *When you wake up, you will work to become an official Wacko.* *You are now half a sleep....read on.*

So, u've always wanted two b a wacko, write??!! Well, here's Wacko 101. Memorize this manual, and if u can dew every thing in this list, u will be able to graduate from Wacko University. It's not easy. Only a few humans, er wackos have every graduated 101. But work hard, copy da king of da wackos and u might b able 2 1 day kall ur self a true wacko!!!

[size=+2]Message board postings.[/size]

1. Post grins. [​IMG] Be addicted to them.
    2. Ta1k 1337. 1I|<3 1hI5. 1337 i5 1|\| 1|\|7311Ig3|\|c3 15 0|_|7!!!!

And learn to read it! Can you read this...???

H4lf /\/\y br41|\| t13d b3h1Z|\|d /\/\y b4ck just t0 /\/\4k3 1t f41r! L00k 1|\| d4 d1ct10|\|4ry u|\|d3r d4 \/\/0rd \/\/4ck0 4|\|d y0u \/\/1ll s33 4 p1ctur3 0f /\/\3 th3r3! 1Q 300! 1'/\/\ 4 cl0|\|3 0f 4lb3rt 31|\|st31n. /\/\3 d4 K1|\|g 0f d4 \/\/4ck0s!!!

BTW, here's a lot of versions for the word wacko: wack0, \/\/acko, \/\/ack0, \/\/ac|<0, \/\/@c|<0, and \/\/4|=|<0.

3. Drive intelligent people insane! er try to.
    4. Talk Yat Language! For example post 'da' instead of 'the'!!! Lyric example.
    5. When a word haz a zee sound, type da word with a zee in stead of an ess, az in iz, pleze,
    6. Type wordz da way they sound. Whu kares if it iz spalled inkorrectly az long az it soundz korrect.
    7. Live in da PYPC threads, er I mean high Quality post about da poster above you/word game/YART kind of threads!!
    8. Become a pro at high-jacking threads!! For example, Shawn posts in a suggestion thread that it's a great idea, then you come along and high-jack it in to another suggestion and he never posts in it again!!
    9. Make suggestions that get shot down and then figure out how to get your suggestions. For example more smilies. Oh no!! So wacko get's [​IMG]!!! No chat room??!! Heck, turn a thread in to a PYPC contest!!!
    10. Live at Digital Point. If you can make 100 PYPC, er I mean High Quality posts in one day, you can say you live here!!! Start out with 10 a day, then 25 a day, and gradually increase to 100 posts a day.
    11. If you find some one that you can't drive insane, work on turning them in to a wacko!!!!
    12. **Don't try this one at home.** Be so messed up that you can register the username 'GoogleGuy' and get away with it with out being banned!!!
    13. Record urself singing or talking wacko and post it on the boards!!
    14. Take gross pictures that'll make pepl sick...just try not to post them!!!!
    15. Be able to drive the competition insane. For example, when that other Point site has polls for the King, drive them nuts!!!
    16. Use numbers instead of words. 4 example, 4give, you are 2 fat....
    17. Use the wrong kind of word. Eye sea ewe our turning in two a messed up wacko!!!!
    18. Post stuff like ARGGGG!!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!!!! *gulp* And the :mad frown when you get POd. grrrr!!!!!!
    19. Post a lot of !!!!!!!!!! Marks!!!!!!
    20. Get Shawn to change your user title to a wacko title!!! That's when, in the eyes of da Administrator, you are an official wacko!!!
    21. Get a contest thread going, turn it in to a chat room, then get it locked...with out even trying to get it locked!!!! Grrrr!!!!!
    22. Be the best of friends with n00bies, like Amit! (n00bies are one level lower than Wackos when it komes to intelligense.)
    23. Spend more time at Digital Point than actually working on your sites!!!
    24. Have a FEW webmaster skills, just to keep you from getting banned for doing all this wacko stuff. For example da wacko king is a mod_rewrite pro and made FAQs, to help atone 4 hiz sins of driving humans insane on da boards!!!
    25. If it's normal, don't do it. If it's not normal, do it!!!
    26. Get nicknames that pepl call you. For example sitetutor invented Ninno and then it's been spelled about a 100 different messed up ways.
    27. Get the n00bies to look up to you!
    28. Bribe members! In politics, like an election for King? Bribe members for votes, like free rep!! Or try bribing intelligent members in to trying to be kome a wacko!!
    29. When you or some one else takes a picture of you, make a big fat grin...then post it!!!!
    30. Use the wrong version of a word. Four example, four instead of for, two or too instead of to, ewe instead of you, know instead of no, sea instead of see, write instead of right, and so on.

31. Get warnings from Shawn!!!!! er...think twice before doing this one!!! For example...

And if anyone uses it for something other than a blog (like news or whatever else), they will be banned.

Keep pushing me... *gulp*

I think I'm the only person ever to get warnings.....and live to tell da tail!!!!

32. Get people to call you da King of da Wackos! (You got a LOT of work to do to ever see this occur!!!)
    33. Get a 'Is **Your username** wacko or faking it?' thread made (Not by you!!)
    34. Other members some times warn the new members in there introduction thread to watch out for you!! (I have yet to see newbies get warned about anyone except da current King of da wackos!!!)

35. Get crazy threads made about you, with out you even trying!!!

Help Nintendo - Sign the Petition
    Will Nintendo ever get laid?
    Vote for Nintendo!
    Lara And Nintendo is there a chance? Can they live happily ever after?
    Nintendo is smarter then you think
    Mella + Nintendo = Match Made in Heaven!
    Does DP Member "Nintendo" work at gMail?
    Nintendo VS SoapBath
    Should Shawn give Nintendo A Custom Title?
    Is Ninno wacko or faking it?

Did I miss any??!!!!!

36. Bump a few of those crazy threads!!!!!

[size=+2]Virginity.[/size]

If you can't do this stuff, you're just about hopeless when it comes to being a wacko!!!

37. Stay a virgin until death dust virginity depart!!!!! If you can get some one to make a Will I ever get laid thread and still not be looking for chicks when it has 500 replies, you are on da way to passing this one!!!
    38. DO NOT DATE OR TRY TO GET THE OTHER GENDER TO HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU!!!
    39. Try to make the other gender hate you. (ie nasty pictures, nasty collections, farts, anything you can think of to drive them insane!!!)
    40. Dread going in to public for fear that a chick will start talking to you!!!! *gulp*
    41. Get love PMs from chicks, with out even trying!!! grrrr!!!!
    42. Try to look UGLY, so the other gender will not even want to look at you, let alone talk to you!!!

[size=+2]Reputation.[/size]

(WARNING!! Don't let any one know about these pet-peeves. The wacko king learned this the hard way!!!)

43. Get rep like....

[​IMG]

with out even trying!!!! Grrrr!!!!!

44. Be POd when chicks send you rep like that! (NO intelligent normal humanoid would get POd at those!!!!)
    45. Try to get red....and end up getting bombed with green!! Grrrr!!!!
    46. End up having other members rep the opposite gender in your name saying you have the hots for them! ARG!!!!!
    47. With out even trying, other members start a campain to try to get members of the other gender to send you anonymous love rep. Grrr!!!!

[size=+2]Other stuff.[/size]

48. Have a drivers license and don't even drive! (When you renew your license, take the bus, or walk, fly, take the train, horse...!!!!)
    49. Have no life. Spend on average of less than an hour a day out of your house, spend 90% of the day/night in your bed room away from civilization and be able to go days with out seeing another two legged creature, also known as, a human bean!!!
    50. Join da National Association for da Advancement of Wackos!!!!
    51. Graduate from da National Association for da Advancement of Wackos! As soon as you do that you can officially call yourself a wacko!!! In nine years on da internet, I've only see a few people become an Official Wacko!!! It takes a lot of work to become a wacko because everything that wackos do is NOT normal!!!! Everything wackos don't do is normal!!!!

OR, if you can't do all of that, there is ONE thing you can do instead of all that, and only one member can become a wacko this way!

Get Shawn to make an un-hidden Wacko board!!! Good luck, you'll need it! Only one wacko-want-to-be can become an official Wacko this way. Rules: Mods and admins can not become a wacko this way!!

Now, if you are not trying to be a wacko, join us!!! You are either with us, or you are with the intelligent!!!!

Work to become a wacko and help da wacko with his wacko goal....

I have a dream that one day every one will say: "I want to be a wacko: that all men are weird." I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Planet Zeekois, the sons of former wackos and the sons of former n00bies will be able to sit down together at a table of wackohood. I have a dream that one day even the state of Or-A-Gun, a wacko state, sweltering with the heat of goofballs and weirdos, will be transformed into an oasis of wackos. I have a dream that my four FUTURE children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the intelligent of their IQ but by the content of their wackiness. I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day the state of Rio Linda, whose n00bie's lips are presently dripping with the words of intelligents and knowledge, will be transformed into a situation where geeks and nerds will be able to join hands with intelligent humans and goofy n00bies and walk together as n00bie and wacko. I have a dream today. I have a wacky dream that one day every DP Member shall be just like da King of da Wackos, every post and every thread will be covered with grins, the intelligent members will be made in to wackos, and the crooked places will be made crookeder, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all wackos shall see it together. This is our hope. This is the faith with which I return to Digital Point. With the wackos we will be able to hew out of the mountain of intelligents a stone of weirdos. With these weirdos we will be able to transform the jangling discords of the boards into a beautiful symphony of wackohood. With these wackos we will be able to work together, to drive people insane together, to struggle together, to go to geek jail together, to stand up for wackos and n00bies together, knowing that we will always be wackos one day.

*You are now waiking up.* *You read this complete post and do agree with it 100%.* *You will now work to become an official Wacko.* *You are now awake....wacko on.*

To show that you have joined Wacko 101, just place 1-4 Grins in your signature!!!

Shawn, u can move this over to da Introduction board and sticky it now!!! I think I messed up and posted it on da wrong board!!!! And u kan also make da Wacko board now!!!!! [​IMG]

[size=+2]Oh yah, DigitalPoint is now 1337!!!![/size]

This message paid for by da National Association for da Advancement of Wackos. I'm Wacko and I approve of this message, and you should to!

PS: Wacko want-to-bees Unite. The anti-wackos will bomb me with red. You wacko want-to-bees bomb me with green. Let's see who wins!! 1,590 points total!!

Nintendo, Dec 9, 2005 IP
    Crazy_Rob, The Webmaster and kaptain like this.
  2. Dekker

Dekker Peon

Best Answers:
    Graowhoawdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dekker, Dec 9, 2005 IP
  3. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like I woke up from my nap just in time :D

GRIM, Dec 9, 2005 IP
  4. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Thread Locked! :mad:

Crazy_Rob, Dec 9, 2005 IP
  5. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hahaha...that's funny. :D Especially the new digitalpoint lol

EGS, Dec 9, 2005 IP
  6. piniyini

piniyini Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    except its not, b/c i have now opened it :) jokin!

ninny, you crazy ninny, I dont even write that much for an assigment!

piniyini, Dec 9, 2005 IP
  7. PlanetAndrea

PlanetAndrea Active Member

Best Answers:
    no wonder you've been quiet lately, you've been plotting to rule the wack0 w0rld

PlanetAndrea, Dec 9, 2005 IP
  8. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    Thanks for da GREEN!! U da Man!!! :D:D

ARG!!!!....no!!!!!! Grrr!!!! :mad:

I got the 1337 idea after seeing 5starAffiliates's post!!

That's even bigger than my mod_rewrite FAQ!!! Thanks to Shawn for increasing the max post size to 20,000 characters!!!!

Nintendo, Dec 9, 2005 IP
  9. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry nin you'll have to survive w/o my vote for now ;)

---edit

lol just found my new user name :D

GRIM, Dec 9, 2005 IP
  10. Nintendo

Best Answers:
    What you see at the hacked/1337 version of DP is an idea of what I do with my boards for April Fools day thought not even close to as messed up as I do on my boards (Think pink, more pictures, fart sound on every page, no one knows who posts what and so on...!!!) I even renamed most of you over there!!!! For example, IamNed is IamRED!!

Nintendo, Dec 9, 2005 IP
  11. mdvaldosta

mdvaldosta Peon

Best Answers:
    Dude your fookin insane.

[​IMG]

mdvaldosta, Dec 9, 2005 IP
  12. Dekker

Dekker Peon

Best Answers:
    you didn't rename me :(

i'm not giving you a free goldfish account!

Dekker, Dec 9, 2005 IP
  13. Nintendo

Best Answers:
    You are now! I kept short names unchanged just incase the username was in HTML. Changing HTML of course messes up da page.

If any one wants to make there own 1337/hack pages, here's da perl code example.

#!/usr/bin/perl
    use CGI ':standard';

if (length ($ENV{'QUERY_STRING'}) > 0){
          $buffer = $ENV{'QUERY_STRING'};
          @pairs = split(/&/, $buffer);
          foreach $pair (@pairs){
               ($name, $value) = split(/=/, $pair);
               $value =~ s/%([a-fA-F0-9][a-fA-F0-9])/pack("C", hex($1))/eg;
               $in{$name} = $value; 
          }
     }

my $url = param('url');

use LWP::Simple;
    $leet = get ("$url");
      $leet =~ s*digitalpoint*King of da Intelligent*g;
      $leet =~ s*MikeDammann*sitetutor*g;
      $leet =~ s*Nintendo*Nintendo da King of da Wackos*g;
      $leet =~ s*Crazy_Rob*Crazy Wackos*g;
      $leet =~ s*aeiouy*ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ*g;
      $leet =~ s*Listening To*Fav0rit3 \\/\\/ack0 /\\/\\usic*g;
      $leet =~ s*Today*13/37/911*g;
      $leet =~ s*Digital*D1g17/-\\1*g;
      $leet =~ s*Point*p01|\\|7*g;
      $leet =~ s*Forums*F0r|_|/\\/\\5*g;
      $leet =~ s*Google*guugl3*g;
      $leet =~ s*Yahoo*Y\@huuuu*g;
      $leet =~ s*you*u*g;
      $leet =~ s*be*b*g;
      $leet =~ s*see*sea*g;
      $leet =~ s*am*m*g;
      $leet =~ s*are*r*g;
      $leet =~ s*why*y*g;
      $leet =~ s*Member*Wacko*g;
      $leet =~ s*Kiss me, I'm British*Kiss me, I'm Wacko*g;
    {
       print "Content-Type: text/html\n\n";
    print <<EOM;
    $leet
    EOM
       exit;
    }

Code (perl):
    filename.cgi?url=http...

Nintendo, Dec 9, 2005 IP
  14. Dekker

Dekker Peon

Best Answers:
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dekker, Dec 9, 2005 IP
  15. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    So what do you have planned for post 10K?

GRIM, Dec 9, 2005 IP
  16. Nintendo

Best Answers:
    I have no idea!!!!! I'm not sure if I'll be able to find 50 more Wacko requirements to add then!!! At 100 posts a day...that might be in...three-four months!!! Save me!! I'm addicited to DP!!!!

Nintendo, Dec 9, 2005 IP
  17. maldives

maldives Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulations Nino! It is huge!

maldives, Dec 9, 2005 IP
    INV and The Webmaster like this.
  18. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I told on Nintendo about his 5k mark over at his forum, they now think he's cheating on them :eek:

GRIM, Dec 9, 2005 IP
  19. Dekker

Dekker Peon

Best Answers:
    what's his forum? the gaming one?

Dekker, Dec 9, 2005 IP
  20. Nintendo

Best Answers:
    er....don't tell them da URL!!!! It's not good for da health of normal intelligent MATURE adults!!!! The boards are covered with n00bies. (Teenage video game freaks.)

And don't forget to place a grin in ur signature to show da world that u r taking Wacko 101!!!!!

I would of posted it about seven hours earlier, but I didn't want to post it, go to bed, and get up to find myself banned!!! :D:D:D:D

Nintendo, Dec 9, 2005 IP