1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

RegisterFly Help Service

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by SmileServe, Apr 4, 2007.

Hey,

Do you need help with RegisterFly? Transferring,unlocking,editing name servers/WHOIS or any other related matter?

Help is here!

For a reasonable fee I will personally work on solving your problem(s). Login details for RegisterFly are required and login details for your new domain registrar (if transferring).

If for any reason resolution of your problem(s) is not achieved you will be refunded in full.

Now I can understand that this process obviously involves an element of trust however you can check my iTrader here if you wish.

For a quote please PM me your domain name(s) and a description of the problem(s).

Thanks!

Note: GoDaddy is recommended for transfers - I can usually get domains unlocked and transferred to them within 24-48 hours although this is not a guarantee by any means - just from past experience.

SmileServe, Apr 4, 2007 IP
  2. Your Content

Your Content Banned

Best Answers:
    Your Content, Apr 4, 2007 IP
  3. SmileServe

SmileServe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your thread as the title states "How to get Registerfly's auth codes back" only deals with this one issue. Not everyone is having this particular problem. My service is for resolution of a wide variety of problems people are experiencing.

4. Your Content

Your Content Banned

Best Answers:
    Sorry, there is no one who can solve any variety of problems.

Registerfly is history and there is no support or help service availabe, just 30 days left before ICANN proceed to a bulk transfer.

Your Content, Apr 4, 2007 IP
  5. SmileServe

SmileServe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not saying that I can fix everything but I can and have fixed numerous problems with it.

So if anyone needs any help then let me know...