1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DO NOT work with AdvantageCPA.com, about 2K in loss---Terrible experience with them!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by charly985, Jun 3, 2010.

Ok guys, I’m back here again. It’s still about AdvantageCPA.com as I already posted about them here on WF.

Back to last Oct, I didn’t receive my second check from them (The first check for Sep was successfully mailed to me), I asked for them to send a wire instead. All required info was submitted to them for approval, during the approval time, I continued sending them traffic, they were nice and supportive at the time.

All things changed after the Christmas holiday. I was told by Brandon through email that my AM was out of town, and he would be my new AM. Since then, he never answered me again, until one day, I received one email from Brandon where he said the wire had been sent to me. I waited patiently for over 20 days but nothing arrived. I kept emailing him again but no luck. I had no idea what to do except post here asking for help.
    Brandon replied to me very quickly after I posted, he said he had to check with the bank to see what the problem was. Additionally I was told numerous checks were sent to me but all rejected and returned. I LOLed. the first check was mailed to me successfully but all the others were rejected?? Weird huh?! Several days passed, Brandon finally emailed me, said the wire was returned back too, because some info was invalid. I asked him if he could pay me through other methods, he told me only check & wire. I then asked him to send me another check for 3 months(Oct+Nov+Dec). I double checked my mailing address and submitted it to him, got his promise that my check would be mailed on their regular payment schedule—15th. Once again nothing arrived and I have not heard from Brandon ever since. It has all been very frustrating!

A decent guy on WF posted one of their AMs’ contact info. I easily reached him and talked about the issue with him. He promised that he would work with Brandon to take care of me and get it resolved. He acted as Brandon’s spokeman and kept telling me that Brandon was the one who’s in charge of payments and he would take care of it. Some more days passed, it came to May, finally received another email from ‘accounting’ a.k.a. Brandon.

I doubled checked AGAIN my bank info (I’ve successfully received several INTL wires with it) and submitted to him, kept emailing him about the payment status. A week or so passed another email from Brandon came to me.

Nothing arrived to me just like before, no responses from Brandon again. I was also told by the AM that I had to talk to Brandon about my payment, because Brandon was the one who’s in charge of payments. He was not handling the problem any longer.

Sorry guys, it’s a bit long story. With the long story being told, I just want to let you know what kind of a network AdvantageCPA.com is and what kind of a person Brandon Hall is. I should have posted here earlier but I continued to imagine they might change their mind and pay me. It turned out I was totally wrong and it’s been a headache reaching them.

Sometimes I also wonder, why don’t they just close my account and ignore all my emails? On the contrary, my account is still alive and they randomly email me to say that I’ll be paid for sure. Totally weird.

Long story short, stay away from this terrible network! Any thoughts please just leave here.

charly985, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  2. akira123454

akira123454 Peon

Best Answers:
    They might actually have trouble handling payments, getting stuck in paperwork and things like that. That would be one explanation and I'd be 100% this is scam if you didn't say that you did get paid before. You probably will end up getting your money but after some time.

akira123454, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  3. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    Horrible news! Sorry to hear that.

mtmjohn, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  4. wuhugm

wuhugm Peon

Best Answers:
    You should've posted here earlier, now, rather than paying you, they might just delete your account, if they do so..... then they're a genuine scam :D

paying once or twice at first is not unusual for scammers nowadays pal :p

wuhugm, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  5. elkhra

elkhra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    this cpa network really so bad

elkhra, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  6. charly985

charly985 Peon

Best Answers:
    I continued to imagine that they could pay me one day, but I was pissed off again and again, saw no hope of getting paid by them. How stupid thought I had before, I really should have posted it earlier to let you all know what kind of a network it is and what kind of a person Brandon Hall is.

charly985, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  7. on2track2

on2track2 Member

Best Answers:
    SHIT this is ridiculous . sorry for the OP though,

on2track2, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  8. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the heads up I never use new networks mainly because idiots like these spoil it for the legit networks. AdvantageCPA SCAM

Seqqa, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  9. Galactek Designs

Galactek Designs Active Member

Best Answers:
    This sucks and has made me reconsider using all the newer services i have been trying and if i do ill try to keep the money minimal so its not a big loss. Sorry for your losses and frustration Op

Galactek Designs, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  10. charly985

charly985 Peon

Best Answers:
    The post has been here for some days, these guys still didnt get back to me, seems they're not serious about it at all.

charly985, Jun 7, 2010 IP
  11. charly985

charly985 Peon

Best Answers:
    All you guys have been warned, DO NOT work with them. Now the AM doesnt even answer me now.

charly985, Jun 18, 2010 IP
  12. srikar115

srikar115 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanx for the warning bro,sure we will keep it mind

srikar115, Jun 18, 2010 IP
  13. MarTh-

MarTh- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Stay away from this cpa network it is now unstable, choose different method

MarTh-, Jun 18, 2010 IP