1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AzoogleAds 2.0 review

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Shoemoney, Nov 7, 2006.

Anyone written or want to write a review of azoogleads 2.0 ?

I have not been switched over to 2.0 yet but I would like to post some reviews on my blog from people who are using it.

Just post your reviews here on what you like/dislike

Shoemoney, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  2. daled1

daled1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well,

Basically it seems to be buggy, I get credit for clicks that I do not get, even after I pause a campaign, and my conversion rate has plummetted. I think there are some tracking issues. I would stay away for now!

daled1, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  3. dicetomato

dicetomato Guest

Best Answers:
    It screwed up mine. I am truly disappointed.

dicetomato, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  4. Shoemoney

Shoemoney $

Best Answers:
    can you guys be a little more specific? like what specifically happened?

Shoemoney, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  5. dicetomato

dicetomato Guest

Best Answers:
    dicetomato, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  6. xboxundone

xboxundone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    sounds like they are still having some issue with the conversion with the new system. I hope you guys have let your AM know as they are usually pretty quick to get an issue resolved.

xboxundone, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  7. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    I haven't started converting my 1.0 links over to 2.0. I attempted to do a new test with some links the other day but was having problems with the links working properly, so I am still trying to sort it out.

aeiouy, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  8. biziboy

biziboy Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Shoemoney,

For me basically, I feel like they should have integrated better tracking and other features into the old design itself. Also, I can't login to my AZ2.0 rall day so they probably messed up.

biziboy, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  9. sknydave

sknydave Peon

Best Answers:
    Here's my quick review of AzoogleAds 2.0

When I was first switched over to 2.0, I made the mistake of going straight to my stats like I do every morning. After a few failed attempts at trying to see my daily stats and having no success, I started to wonder what in the world was wrong. In order to access any account data, you must first "update your profile." Once you've clicked that button you can proceed as usual.

The statistics page is much different, although I honestly don't use any of the new features available. Some of the features available are simple things like stats by month, day, week, etc. I suppose the search bar and ability to sort by traffic type options may come in handy for some affiliates who run a whole lot of different offers and need an easier way of sifting through their stats. There are also some fancy looking charts available which display clicks/leads, year to date, and a combination of the two. You can also export a CSV file of your stats.

When going through offers available for promotion it is a bit slower than the previous version. One of the nice things I like about 2.0 is the way they now separate links for email, web/banner, search, and incentivized traffic. There is no confusion whether or not an offer is allowed to be promoted through any particular form of internet marketing. Suppression lists and banned keywords are easy to find and download once you've clicked on your preferred method of promotion. The sub-id system works exactly the same as it did before.

Making the transition to 2.0 was really easy and after a day or two I am already accustomed to the layout. The only problem I think some will have is in the new format they have decided to use for links. Publishers will have to change all links within 3 months to the new format, so make sure you switch them over!

sknydave, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  10. Ferrarislave

Ferrarislave Peon

Best Answers:
    Here is my quick review.

Azoogle 2.0 is very nice - the new website and interface. The functionality is great, but I find it annoying to not be able to use the back button when searching for offers. Also, I find it kind of hard to find regular 428x90 and 728x90 banners on offers that had them in Azoogle 1.0. The reports are much more advanced in Azoogle 2.0. Another thing I like is the picture of my account manager and his contact info in the upper right hand corner. Overall I think Azoogle has done a good job with version 2.0 but their are a few bugs that could be worked out - such as a few offers that do not redirectly corrects (I believe most of these were fixed yesterday).

Thats my review! :)

Ferrarislave, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  11. sknydave

sknydave Peon

Best Answers:
    The back button works for me. I'm using Firefox 2.0

sknydave, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  12. linkpro

linkpro Peon

Best Answers:
    As soon as I switched over my conversion on all campaigns dropped. Although they guarantee me there is no problems I think with what we have witnessed thus far......there has to be a problem of some sort.

I do like the new stats features....but the login popup screen I can't get to go away. It says click here to not show this screen anymore.....I click it everytime.....and of course it never goes away.

Basically...its more high tech and more that can go wrong. More features...more bugs...less conversions......

linkpro, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  13. miller2348

miller2348 Peon

Best Answers:
    I hate that it takes so many click to get the URL to use for the ads now. I liked how it was before right on the main page of the offer.

miller2348, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  14. napaspa

napaspa Peon

Best Answers:
    azoogle leads converted really poorly. As a media buyer I can't believe this company is still in business.

napaspa, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  15. fourfourthree

fourfourthree Active Member

Best Answers:
    I hate that popup window too. Dunno if you can permanently close it in Internet Explorer but you can't in Firefox! It will just keep poping up everytime you log in and I log in a lot. Other than that, the features are nice.

fourfourthree, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  16. sknydave

sknydave Peon

Best Answers:
    Again, I clicked on the "do not show this again" box and it doesn't show for me anymore (in firefox)

sknydave, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  17. adwordaffiliate

adwordaffiliate Active Member

Best Answers:
    adwordaffiliate, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  18. nsusa

nsusa Peon

Best Answers:
    Communication for the migration was appropriately handled from Azoogleads. I got the emails telling me about it and pretty much had no problems from a user standpoint.

The biggest issue on the first login was that they require an IP address for email campaigns - even if you do not do email. You cannot continue unless there is an IP. I love 127.0.0.1 ;-)

Once in 2.0 there is a nice picture of your AM in the upper right. Overall navigation is good. I was able to turn the popup window with the tutorials off just fine in IE6.

The separation between email, banner and, search is nice in one way - on the other side it was nice to have everything on one page before, too.

In regards to conversions I am not sure if it is 2.0 or what it is. My conversion started dropping late October when I was still in 1.0 and never recovered. Not that it was high volume, but it is even more discouraging when your numbers are already small and then go really down. Makes you switch networks ;)

The statistics are good. I love the "By Hour" reporting as the data can be really useful if you know what to do with it.

Christoph

nsusa, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  19. certel

certel Guest

Best Answers:
    Great review, sir.

I'm on the new system and I've been pleased. Took a little big to get used to the new navigation but I like the little sub-links on the ads to check mutiple reporting.

certel, Nov 9, 2006 IP