1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many of you use www.adsforindians.com?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by cccharish, Jan 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I have been a publisher for adsforindians.com for a while but only reasonly, i started driving minimum traffic of 250 visitors to the site and hoping to double by next month as more contents are added. The earnings in adsforindians are just 2 clicks with Rs 6 per day. The earnings are consistent with 2 clicks and Rs 6 per day. Can i trust the site reporting since i tried to increase the traffic to 500 and still 2 clicks per day.
    Checkout the Excel given as attachment and i need answers from people who use adsforindians as publisher.

Attached Files:

cccharish, Jan 23, 2009 IP
  2. cccharish

cccharish Peon

Best Answers:
    After posting the above thread, I am banned from the adsforindians network for telling the whole world that adsforindians is manipulating the clicks and actually stealing the publisher income and offering pennies to the publisher.

Beware publisher of AdsforIndians, they are unprofessional people who are running the site and making huge money from small publisher like us.

Here is the context of the mail send by the AdsforIndians Network

wrote:

Dear Sir,

Your account has been rejected from our network for two reasons:

1. We don't have site relevant ads for your sites to receive more clicks.
    2. Violation of terms: You should have reported to us if you had any problem with our system, before posting a question on public forum.

Thanks,
    AdsForIndians.

Here is the reply send by me to the above mail

Dear Sir,
    Did you deactivate my account because of your system failure or posting on forum like http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1202127. The intention in posting on forum was to find whether i am the only person having issue with the system or its an illusion. I needed an reply from publishers from your network on digitalpoint forum since it will give me sense satisfication than reporting to AdsForIndians. Moreover your advertising is not contextual so there is no question of banning a site for not having relevant ads for my site. If that was the case then you should have rejected longback where i was not generating any traffic to my site. Kindly release the money earned from your network and reply the question posted on http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1202127.

Here is the mail send by the adsforindians to the above reply

Hello,

As per our publisher terms, you must first report any issues to our support. If we never answered your query or resolved your issue, then only you are free to post your concerns on the net. This kind of blogs will defame our network and will lead to unnecessary discussions and doubts about our network. As per our network policy, we won't discuss your issues on public forums.

Whether it's small or major issue, it must be reported to us first before posting on forums. We have clearly mentioned this on our publisher terms. Have you reported your concerns to us anytime? Please forward your email to us, if you have already reported to us.

Please remove your posting from public forum to answer your issues or release of your earnings.

Thanks,
    AdsForIndians.

Conclusion:-

I believe DigitalPoint is the forum where people can share their knowledge and experience as a webmater. So indian publisher please avoid using advertising network that does nt allow freedom of speech and i am glad that i have stopped wasting my time and money making someone else rich.

Beware: Stop Publishing Ads from http://www.adsforindians.com

cccharish, Mar 10, 2009 IP
  3. dnsg

dnsg Member

Best Answers:
    That's interesting. I'm going to guess that they aren't going to put up there side of the story. They obviously know about it.

dnsg, Mar 10, 2009 IP
  4. SuccessGuru

SuccessGuru Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you wanna try a new PPC, just search a review on Google.

You will safe.

SuccessGuru, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  5. john3003

john3003 Peon

Best Answers:
    AdsForIndians sucks than, because you have the right to post anything about a company if it's true.

john3003, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  6. shawnecstacy

shawnecstacy Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you should NOT have attached the earnings,CTR excel sheet in this thread. Things like CTR, Clicks are meant to be confidential data of any ad network. Even adsense do no allow users to post CTR in public forum.

At least you could have deleted your publisher id from the excel sheet. What do think how do they knew it was your post. From your publisher id only.

shawnecstacy, Apr 16, 2009 IP
  7. remshad

remshad Active Member

Best Answers:
    its really waste publishing company run by non professional
    i placed their ads in my site for some days at that time
    for 50000 page views had 5 click yield me 14 Rs (nearly .3$)

so i dropped them fast

waste payout .....

and their custom skin is not working ....
    if we customise the skin and put in our site .. only see full blue ads ....if what ever we customise....

so waste program,,,

any way i never use them again .....

remshad, Jun 17, 2010 IP
  8. rakeshmaya

rakeshmaya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    its already dead, try admaya.in instead

rakeshmaya, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  9. haveseo

haveseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you dont trust to any new PPC service because some of them are scam and dont pay you. I suggest you to use of another trusted service like Adsense.

haveseo, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  10. lava1984

lava1984 Guest

Best Answers:
    Man All of us know that company is a scam one. They have some stupid rules and block your account without reason and if you mail also a reply mail come say that we are busy and we have explained the reason... and the reason mail will be a standard junk mail ..

I have sent more than 15000 clicks and around 300$ was pending and they cheated me for that.. Craps to be hated

lava1984, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  11. adsweeper

adsweeper Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks like admaya.in is desperately looking for new publishers by posting crap in this forum. Admaya.in is big scam.. cheating publishers.... He is spamming on many other forums and blogs. Beware of using Admaya.

adsweeper, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  12. rakeshmaya

Best Answers:
    So you are from which failed ad network.. and which other forum are you talking about..

rakeshmaya, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  13. csreference

csreference Member

Best Answers:
    No ppc network or a new service in the market is scam. Its either the low quality of traffic or you not following their terms and conditions. Even google bans publishers account but that does not makes them bad service providers, people still loves them. There are thousands of adsense banned publishers and if they all come meet in one forum post then newbies will start thinking bad things about adsense. If adsforindians are claiming to have optimized advertising for indian publishers then you need to respect that and if you don't like a service then i think it is better to stop using it instead of assuming wrong things and telling public its scam just because your website had less traffic and did not earn any money.

BTW i am not representing any of them....;) Its just what i think, that is not fair. Also i think you should join the service that gives you the highest share, right? Check their rates, ask them about it.

csreference, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  14. lava1984

lava1984 Guest

Best Answers:

You are the first person to say that they are not scam. They have some stupid policies . Which no sites can work on it.

Every one here are webmasters and know the truth about the company. I was having 8000Rs in my account during payout and at last they banned me without no reason and even after contacting , they didnt even find time to respond.

One of the worst company and useless one

lava1984, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  15. csreference

csreference Member

Best Answers:
    If they are suspending your account and without paying out the earned money and reason then may be they are not playing it fair. I think a good service would be if they at least paid out the amount before suspending account.

csreference, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  16. Hαяιѕh

Hαяιѕh Peon

Best Answers:
    Tried it But Didn't Like it Much!!!

~~~Waste~~~

Hαяιѕh, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  17. Korrupt

Korrupt Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did anyone of you realize that the owner of that website is someone from digitalpoint, is an idiot(constant 2 clicks/day?), and is an active member of this Marketing Forum?

Korrupt, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  18. rakeshmaya

Best Answers:
    i agree, i dont think they have any paid advertisers with them currently thou they used to have in the past, they are running the ads which are posted on their classified site for free.. I mean that model is not sustainable..
    I had used them in the past and payments were timely credited may b its at a later stage that they started defaulting..
    i wont say about click rates because 2rs to 3rs are pretty much decent rates in india considering that i run most of the campaigns on adwords at 90 paise and even at that rate i m able to pull gd traffic..

rakeshmaya, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  19. adsweeper

adsweeper Peon

Best Answers:
    Rakeshmaya - stop promoting your Admaya.in in this forums. check this.

forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1899256

adsweeper, Aug 25, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.