1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mixed list of sites for sale. Some good some just that I just never had time for.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Scilynt, Mar 23, 2008.

I had a sales thread a couple months ago and rather than try to update that one I am just re-listing the ones that are now available. But if you want to research it, here is the old thread HERE

One important point is that the sites come AS IS and YOU will need to do the transfers. Almost all of them were installed by the people I bought them from and I have no idea how to move them. Some may be out of date scripts or code as I haven't touched most of them since I bought them. It's up to you to decide if you want the sites as they are and be sure that you are able to do the transfers yourself (or have someone that can help you). I will provide FTP and cpanel logins and you grab the site and move it to your server.

Sites:

GrandTheftAutoNews.com - Awesome domain with lots of potential for not only Grand Theft Auto 4 which comes out soon this year but also great for any other Grand Theft Auto games in the future or any possible movies. Comes with a unique/custom wordpress theme as seen. I paid $150 for the domain and design so not looking for offers less than that at this time. Great time to grab this up before the game comes out :) - looking at offers over $150

ProSportsNow.com with ProSportsNow.com/forums/ - (New edit: although still open to offers, I've decicded to keep and develop this some more myself. But if you are interested in making a good offer or maybe working out some kind of partnership to help develop let me know) I bought this from a user and it was a nightmare. I got most things working on it but there are a couple minor issues that anyone that knows what they are doing could fix. I plan/ed to have a cool news/blog on the homepage and then the forums where they are now but haven't been able to get around to setting up the blog. I do have a guy that makes great looking sports themes for only $30 but haven't had the time to gather content or anything. This has a legit(unlike the previous owner) owned vBulletin license as well as an owned vbseo licence. I'd prefer to sell for at least my cost as it was a decent investment and a pain overall. also comes with prosportsnow.net (origionally bought for $400 plus I paid for the owned VB and VBSEO on top of it) Open to offers that can cover a majority of my cost. Original sales thread with more info HERE

NoobVids.com - this is a FlickScript site using the video script that Greg-j developed. It was originally $150 (I believe) and as far as I know isn't being sold to the public anymore. Has registered users but I haven't even logged in since I bought it lol. Comes with, I think, 8 or so domains with alt spelling. Open to fair offers. Keep in mind it comes with 8 or so domains as well. - looking for offers over $150

n2dsgn.com - another blog/forum I haven't had time to manage or promote. Comes with second domain (royalgrafix2...or something like that), which was the oringal name of the forums when I bought it but I didn't like it so renamed it. This has a legit owned vBulletin and vbseo licenses. (I believe I bought the site originally for $100-200 and then on top of that got owned VB and VBSEO) Open to offers that can cover a majority of my cost...though I am a bit attached to this one lol- Looking for offers over $400 (includes owned vbulletin and owned vbseo licenses)

GamingCrowd.com - A very cool game review/portal site, and great domain, that I was actually really excited in getting. Of course like all the other sites it just sat on my server and even worse, was hidden behind a "coming soon" page pretty much the whole time...otherwise it may have been indexed a bit and gained some PR while just sitting there lol. I'd rather keep this unless I can get a really good offer - Looking for offers over $400

mehWorld.com - a custom script/design with flash games that I bought from here for $150. I actually like this more than most game scripts but haven't done anything with it yet. Original sales thread with more info HERE - Looking for offers over $125

AllLayedOut.net - myspace resource site using MSCMS script (which is now profilecms). I haven't promoted this site in any way beyond linking to it from a couple of my other sties. Script was $100. I also have 3 more licenses that I would be willing to sell that come with the original domains I bought them with (LayoutBlock.com, LayoutJail.com, MyspaceLard.com...first come first choice) - Looking for offers over $125

Dedricks.com - a great name for an online pharmacy (though maybe shaky, search it in google lol) using a pharmacy (rxpharmacy or something like that). Never promoted as it is pretty hard to promote pharmacies since google doesn't allow just anyone to do PPC with pharmacies. If you have other methods of promotion or have time to do SEO these can be huge money makers. - Looking for offers over $50

College-Knowledge.com - using a $100 script and I believe there is an update.

LivinOnDaEdge.com - PR2 - was built to win a contest over a year ago, which it won by the way heheh...free xbox360, but hasn't been promoted at all. It was like a fan site for a videocast/podcast show on gearlive.com called "The Bleeding Edge". Was a PR5 for a long time but I haven't touched it since winning the contest. Cool domain too - Looking for offers over $60

mixed celeb sites. Bought these from here probably a good year or so ago. Not sure if they use a script or not but they don't do all that well with natural SEO...as they are now. Some have gotten some random traffic but not much to speak of. Someone cleaning up the code and taking the time to properly SEO could probably do well with these established domains. Note: these do have some soft of adminCP but I didn't even realize when I bought them and had them installed so never got the login details. I assume logins can be reset through the database but no idea to be honest. - Looking for offers over $45 per site but open to bulk prices as well.

ShakiraSite.info
    TyraBanksSite.info
    CameronDiazSite.info
    CarmenElectraFans.info
    JessicaAlbaPage.info
    JessicaBielSite.info
    KeriRussellSite.info
    MadonnaSite.info

these six celeb sites are "auto blogs" with news on the celeb. Also probably around a year old now:

TheRichesFan.com (tv show on fx network called "The Riches" second season just started)
    GwenStefaniNews.info
    SimonCowellNews.info
    jloNews.info
    CourtneyCoxNews.info
    JenniferAnistonNews.info

TV show fan sites:

CavemenFans.com
    PrisonBreakOut.com
    ChuckFans.com
    Hero3s.com

game system feed sites. Most of the value in these are the domains...I only have basic feed scripts on them and haven't promoted them in the least.

PS3Feeds.com
    WiiFeeds.com
    xboxFeeds.net

ImageKnight.com - free anonomous image host. Gets about 17gb of bandwidth usage a month - Looking for offers over $75 - Also have a larger image host with a better script if interested but it has been down for months and don't have any kind of stats at all.

Open to all offers but please keep in mind that sites come "as is" that you will need to move the site and get them working on your server as I can not do it. Feel free to post/pm offer or questions.

Scilynt, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  2. profanitytalker

profanitytalker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    For imageknight.com can you pm me the traffic please? thanks.

profanitytalker, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  3. Scilynt

Scilynt Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I don't have any real traffic stats on it yet which is why I put the bandwidth to give an idea of usage. I could throw some stat tracking on there for a couple days if really interested though?

Scilynt, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  4. Scilynt

Scilynt Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Adding two more available sites. Both are American Idol related and both are set up as auto news blogs right now. One has a forum as well. Guess I should have linked them both to the forum but never had any time to work on them lol.

AmericanIdolFever.com
    WeLoveIdol.com

Scilynt, Mar 26, 2008 IP
  5. Scilynt

Scilynt Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    $150 offer made for noobvids. Ideally I'd like to get a little bit more for it considering the script was $150 and even just the 8 domains add up lol. So still open to some offers for a little longer...

I also posted a handful of domains for sale for those interested: HERE

Scilynt, Mar 30, 2008 IP
  6. lowridertj

lowridertj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Willing to entertain a 400.00 offer if this is a custom script with a full administrative backend and more information provided.

Please let me know screenshots of admin ability's and what script this is running or is it custom?

Thanks,
    TJ

lowridertj, Mar 30, 2008 IP
  7. Scilynt

Scilynt Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Hey TJ,

It's not a custom script but has a custom theme. I'll PM you and just give you login details so you can take a look at the admin panel yourself. It is a full admin panel as well as the integrated forums.

Scilynt, Mar 30, 2008 IP
  8. pitbullt

pitbullt Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Seen you say you have a larger image host. Can u let me know what it is please? Thanks

pitbullt, Mar 30, 2008 IP
  9. Scilynt

Scilynt Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Yeah sure. It's currently offline as it was on a kind of crappy server and after dropping that I moved the files to the new host. Just haven't been able to get it all installed again and been too busy/lazy to follow up with it. Have about 5 sites that are down along with it lol.

The domain is: HotLinkStop.com Was a PR 3 before...not sure what it is/will be once it gets back online though
    And it's using this script: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=292989
    I don't remember exact numbers but it has between 2k and 3k registered users...who are probably pissed off I haven't gotten the site back up yet lol.

Scilynt, Mar 30, 2008 IP
  10. Scilynt

Scilynt Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    TJ, let me know if you intend to make an offer. I got another "base" offer of $400 for GamingCrowd.com but you were first so your initial offer would be the starting offer and he would have to make another offer if he is interested.

Scilynt, Apr 1, 2008 IP
  11. lowridertj

lowridertj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will withdrawal at this time.
    Thanks for the opportunity excellent site.

TJ

lowridertj, Apr 1, 2008 IP
  12. Scilynt

Scilynt Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Ok, no problem and thanks for the compliment!

Scilynt, Apr 9, 2008 IP
  13. Scilynt

Scilynt Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    A few people have asked about the other image host site I mentioned and I finally got it back online on the new server. It does look like I have to fix something in the script as the account pages are not working correctly but at the very least you can get a look at it here:

www.HotLinkStop.com

Last time I checked I think there were about 2,000-3k users. Almost all are free account members because I gave pretty decent sized accounts/bandwidth for the free accounts. But a new owner could bring it down to give more reason to upgrade heheh.

Scilynt, Apr 12, 2008 IP
  14. Scilynt

Scilynt Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    GrandTheftAutoNews.com pending sale. Might still take offers until final agreement/payment is made though.

Scilynt, Apr 12, 2008 IP