1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

LOTS of older sites...cleaning up my server. Mixed topics/niches

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Scilynt, Feb 1, 2008.

One of my New Years resolutions was to get organized and focus more. Not sure how well that is going since this took me a full month to get to lol.

I have a ton of sites I have bought over the last couple years and in many cases they just sat on my server without any kind of attention. So I'd like to sell some of them to people who will take care of them and actually use them.

Many have little traffic and revenue. I can post specifics if you have interest in any but for the most part there isn't a lot on these to post about. A large amount haven't been touched since I bought them and, in fact, many still have the original owners outgoing links and in some cases even their ad code lol.

One important point is that the sites come AS IS and YOU will need to do the transfers. Almost all of them were installed by the people I bought them from and I have no idea how to move them. Some may be out of date scripts or code as I haven't touched most of them since I bought them. It's up to you to decide if you want the sites as they are and be sure that you are able to do the transfers yourself (or have someone that can help you). I will provide FTP and cpanel logins and you grab the site and move it to your server.

SpaceOfFaith.com - the FIRST and original Christian myspace resource site that offered only christian content. It used to rank #1 in google for tons of related terms but I didn't update it for more than half a year and soon there were copycats that seemed to have better SEO skills than me lol. I basically just didn't have time to work on it and it has suffered in rankings and traffic but I am confident that with a little love and knowledge it would do very well again. Open to offers and BIN set at $3000. More info and past sales thread HERE

ProSportsNow.com/forums/ - I bought this from a user and it was a nightmare. I got most things working on it but there are a couple minor issues that anyone that knows what they are doing could fix. I plan/ed to have a cool news/blog on the homepage and then the forums where they are now but haven't been able to get around to setting up the blog. I do have a guy that makes great looking sports themes for only $30 but haven't had the time to gather content or anything. This has a legit(unlike the previous owner) owned vBulletin license as well as an owned vbseo licence. I'd prefer to sell for at least my cost as it was a decent investment and a pain overall. also comes with prosportsnow.net (origionally bought for $400 plus I paid for the owned VB and VBSEO on top of it) Open to offers that can cover a majority of my cost. Original sales thread with more info HERE

n2dsgn.com - another blog/forum I haven't had time to manage or promote. Comes with second domain (royalgrafix2...or something like that), which was the oringal name of the forums when I bought it but I didn't like it so renamed it. This has a legit owned vBulletin and vbseo licenses. (I believe I bought the site originally for $100-200 and then on top of that got owned VB and VBSEO) Open to offers that can cover a majority of my cost...though I am a bit attached to this one lol

mehWorld.com - a custom script/design with flash games that I bought from here for $150. I actually like this more than most game scripts but haven't done anything with it yet. Original sales thread with more info HERE

NoobVids.com - this is a FlickScript site using the video script that Greg-j developed. It was originally $150 (I believe) and as far as I know isn't being sold to the public anymore. Has registered users but I haven't even logged in since I bought it lol. Comes with, I think, 8 or so domains with alt spelling. Open to fair offers. Keep in mind it comes with 8 or so domains as well.

GamingCrowd.com - A very cool game review/portal site, and great domain, that I was actually really excited in getting. Of course like all the other sites it just sat on my server and even worse, was hidden behind a "coming soon" page pretty much the whole time...otherwise it may have been indexed a bit and gained some PR while just sitting there lol. I'd rather keep this unless I can get a really good offer.

GrandTheftAutoNews.com - Awesome domain with lots of potential for not only Grand Theft Auto 4 which comes out this year but also great for any other Grand Theft Auto games in the future or any possible movies. Comes with a unique/custom wordpress theme as seen. I paid $150 for the domain and design so not looking for offers less than that at this time.

Dedricks.com - a great name for an online pharmacy (though maybe shaky, search it in google lol) using a pharmacy (rxpharmacy or something like that). Never promoted as it is pretty hard to promote pharmacies since google doesn't allow just anyone to do PPC with pharmacies. If you have other methods of promotion or have time to do SEO these can be huge money makers.

AllLayedOut.net - myspace resource site using MSCMS script (which is now profilecms). I haven't promoted this site in any way beyond linking to it from a couple of my other sties. Script was $100. I also have 3 more licenses that I would be willing to sell that come with the original domains I bought them with (LayoutBlock.com, LayoutJail.com, MyspaceLard.com...first come first choice)

game system feed sites. Most of the value in these are the domains...I only have basic feed scripts on them and haven't promoted them in the least.

PS3Feeds.com
    WiiFeeds.com
    xboxFeeds.net

TV show fan sites:

SamanthaWho.net
    CavemenFans.com
    PrisonBreakOut.com
    ChuckFans.com
    Hero3s.com
    LipstickJungleFans.com

mixed celeb sites. Bought these from here probably a good year or so ago. Not sure if they use a script or not but they don't do all that well with natural SEO...as they are now. Some have gotten some random traffic but not much to speak of. Someone cleaning up the code and taking the time to properly SEO could probably do well with these established domains:

AngelinaJolieHome.info
    CameronDiazSite.info
    CarmenElectraFans.info
    EvaLongoriaSite.info
    JessicaAlbaPage.info
    JessicaBielSite.info
    KeiraKnightleySite.info
    KeriRussellSite.info
    MadonnaSite.info
    NicoleRichieSite.info
    ScarlettJohanssonPage.info
    ShakiraSite.info
    TyraBanksSite.info

these six celeb sites are "auto blogs" with news on the celeb. Also probably around a year old now:

TheRichesFan.com (tv show on fx network called "The Riches")
    GwenStefaniNews.info
    SimonCowellNews.info
    jloNews.info
    CourtneyCoxNews.info
    JenniferAnistonNews.info

Other sites I bought but pretty much never touched and sat abandoned on my servers lol:

SigPig.com - a site I bought and was pumped to get setup and promoted but ended up not touching. The basic idea is easy...an auction site to sell your signiture ad space to the highest bidder. The site was defaced at some point but I never noticed since I left it for dead lol. I 'thnk' I removed the redirect that was on there but it might need to be checked still as I didn't know what I was looking for. Still a great concept and could do well for someone that has the time to fix it up and promote it.

College-Knowledge.com - using a $100 script and I believe there is an update.

ImageKnight.com - free anonomous image host. Also have a larger image host with a better script if interested.

iSwapLinks.com

imKick.com

Open to all offers but please keep in mind that sites come "as is" that you will need to move the site :Dand get them working on your server as I can not do it. Feel free to post/pm offer or questions.

* I will also be posting a bunch of domains here soon so let me know if you are looking for any specific niches and watch for that post soon if interested. May also be posting more sties as well as I organize the list

Scilynt, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  2. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What's the asking price on the celeb sites?

bogart, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  3. highlands

highlands Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you PM the information for the other image hosting site ?

Cheers

highlands, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  4. Emperor

Emperor Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    GamingCrowd.com

I'm interested in this site. Can you tell me what script or CMs it uses? What prices are we talking about here?

Emperor, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  5. Scilynt

Scilynt Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Which of the celebs? I can check the revenue, if any, and give you a more specific range. I'd like at least $35 each but also open to bulk offers. Many of the celeb domains were just renewed in the last week or so so take that into consideration lol ;).

I'll post the image host info here in case there are others that have the same question. The site is offline due to a crappy host and trying to move servers but I haven't gotten around to getting it fully transferred/installed, which is why I didn't post the details lol. It's been offline for about a month now which probably pissed off many of the users. Last time I checked it was a PR3 and had probably 2000-3000 registered users. Revenue was low as I was very generous with the free account level so no one ever really needed to upgrade but that can be changed if wanted.

This IS NOT the site but another site running the same script to give you an idea...very cool script in my opinion...I believe it was a $100 license: easyimage.us (again, this is not the site but some some other persons I found running the same script to give you an idea).

You can get more info on the site/script from the original sales thread HERE . I believe there is an update for the script since this version but haven't looked into much more. This is one I really plan/ed to develop and I had quite a few people interested in teaming up to help add and update content. Shouldn't be too hard to find "editor" to get going. Main thing I am pissed at myself for was never taking down the "coming soon page" and probably losing out on some nice PR and maybe even indexing lol.

Scilynt, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  6. versus2

versus2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is there any traffic/revenue for SpaceOfFaith.com these days ?

versus2, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  7. Scilynt

Scilynt Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    It was averaging about 20k uniques/month (down from even more before). Then I had a potential buyer that wanted to host the site on his server so he could check the stats. While he had the site on his server he did some work on the code to make it cleaner/better SEO and when we moved it back to my host it was doing about 25k so whatever he did was working. But once back on my server, with the old code it seemed to get hit with some kind of penalty and dropped quite a bit and has been for a couple weeks. I'm not sure if it is just because of the IP changing back and forth or what but it has come back every other time.

Scilynt, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  8. Emperor

Emperor Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm really interested in GamingCrowd.com

What price are you looking for? If it isn't to high I might take this one of your hands.

Emperor, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  9. NMay

NMay Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I offer $100 for GamingCrowd.com

NMay, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  10. fear

fear Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    87.5% - 7
    How much are you looking for AllLayedOut?

fear, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  11. Scilynt

Scilynt Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    That one and prosportsnow are hard for me to decide on BINS because I still wouldn't mind developing them and may have more time to focus on them lol. I think I bought gamingcrowd for a little over $400 so I'd probably want at least that. But make an offer if it's in your budget ;).

Thanks for the offer but a bit too low for that one (see above).
    maybe $125? The script is $100 and it's an aged PR3 domain. Not that it is related but I sold the .com for 6k a few months ago.

someone asked what College-Knowledge made and it looks like $21.97 since i've owned it. I have not promoted it AT ALL though. It actually uses a decent amount of bandwidth but I don't see a whole lot of traffic so someone might be snagging the feed or something but I have no idea.

Also remembered another site on this server that I need to get rid of:

livinondaedge.com - PR2 - was built to win a contest over a year ago, which it won by the way heheh...free xbox360, but hasn't been promoted at all. It was like a fan site for a videocast/podcast show on gearlive.com called "The Bleeding Edge". Was a PR5 for a long time but I haven't touched it since winning the contest. Cool domain too ;).

Scilynt, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  12. morabih

morabih Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    do you accept e-gold payment

morabih, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  13. Scilynt

Scilynt Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    No, sorry. Paypal only and preferably a verified account.

Scilynt, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  14. Rivmedia

Rivmedia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    where are the domains registered ?

Rivmedia, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  15. jjmusicpro

jjmusicpro Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how for your other myspace resources names...

jjmusicpro, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  16. Scilynt

Scilynt Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Many are godaddy but some are on other registrars as well. I don't know offhand but I could whois for you on any you are interested lol

Not sure what you are asking?

Scilynt, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  17. Emperor

Emperor Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the response but unfortunately the price is a bit out of my league. That is a great site, maybe it won't be a bad idea if you hang on to it and develop it further.

Regards
    Emperor

Emperor, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  18. Scilynt

Scilynt Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Yeah I agree. I really do like that one and have had quite a few people say they would be willing to work on it with me by helping add content and such. But even with that I can't seem to find the time/motivation to really work on it lol. If I do end up keeping it maybe I'll contact you to help out lol

Scilynt, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  19. dunk3r23

dunk3r23 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    imKick.com, imageknight.com - price?

dunk3r23, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  20. Scilynt

Scilynt Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    imkick - $30?
    imageknight - $60? - I don't know how much traffic or users this gets as it is completely anonomous but I know it uses about 15gb of bandwidth a month which gives an idea of the traffic I guess?

Scilynt, Feb 2, 2008 IP