1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Future of Iraq: The spOILS of war

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by AGS, Jan 7, 2007.

1. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

d16man, Jan 8, 2007 IP
  2. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
  3. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your article was about Saudi Arabia, not Iraq...again, do you ever read the useless stuff you post? Nevermind, I just answered my own question.

d16man, Jan 8, 2007 IP
  4. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Why do you even post here man, no one is interested in the sites in your signature?

anthonycea, Jan 8, 2007 IP
  5. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How come you can't stay on topic...I could care less if people click my links, I have removed them before and I can do it again, then what will you have to say? At least I'm not stalking Shakira and thinking that she loves me..

d16man, Jan 8, 2007 IP
  6. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Actually the site in his signature is interesting since it advises to invest in vitatical settlement for high yield return.

What is vitatical settlement:

It seems he is continuing with republicans tradition of profiting from other people death, be it American soldiers, Civilian women and children in Iraq or average Americans. :rolleyes:

gworld, Jan 8, 2007 IP
  7. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

All that info came from a government website...I like to make money, thats all. If that means investing in someone else's life, then thats ok. It doesn't mean I'm going to run out and kill them though, because then I couldn't collect. A viatical settlement is much like a life insurance policy, and I want to make sure my family is taken care of after I am gone.

d16man, Jan 8, 2007 IP
  8. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Investing in that type of investments means that you hope the owner of the life insurance policy to die as soon as possible because the longer they live, the lower your profit. It seems you have no problem wishing people die as long as it is profitable which is the same kind attitude that this administration have. Who cares if women and children in Iraq get killed or American soldiers lose leg and arm or blown to pieces as long as it makes it a profitable year for oil companies and it's owners. :rolleyes:

gworld, Jan 8, 2007 IP
  9. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    wasn't walmart signing up it employees for life insurance for awhile, I should try to sign up some bums or something

ferret77, Jan 8, 2007 IP
  10. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You obviously have no idea what a Viatical Settlement is, or the fact that it is a legal INVESTMENT...do your research, and then we will talk.

d16man, Jan 8, 2007 IP
  11. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't say that it was illegal, I said that in that type of investment, the sooner the life insurance policy holder dies, the more profitable is for the person who has invested. ;)

There is nothing illegal about sending the young men to war and get them killed for the profits of few corporations or bombing the civilian women and children either but is it a right thing to do? This is what separates humans from many republicans. ;)

gworld, Jan 8, 2007 IP
  12. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not investing in soldiers, nor do I know people that do...and with a Viatical settlement, you realize that there is a certain risk...for example. Say I invest in my grandparents. They are older, they could die soon. However, their age prohibits me from getting a really good investment. As with any investment, it is a risk. There are ways to play it so that you can hopefully get the most money out of it. I know several people that have life insurance policies in their families for the sake of leaving their families financially stable. But again, as with any investment, its a risk.

Sending troops to Iraq or Afghanistan is a risk, but so is letting an Iraqi dictator who possesses WMD's to stay in power. What is the right thing to do? This is also what seperates lots of democrats from humans. Do we act like appeasers, or do we fight for others to have the same rights we have? Our rights came at a cost, others may come at a cost as well. But none of us can ever predict that.

d16man, Jan 8, 2007 IP
  13. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    So you are upset that you can not make good money out of your grandparents death, that is cold. No wonder you don't care about the death of women and children or American soldiers in Iraq.

gworld, Jan 8, 2007 IP
  14. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Gworld, you are really wasting time with this cat, he has no hope of learning because he has no logic!

15. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I never said I was upset, and my grandparents are already dead...that was just an example. Read before you post a stupid comment like AC does...

d16man, Jan 8, 2007 IP
  16. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    So did you make any money out of their death?

gworld, Jan 8, 2007 IP
  17. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wasn't even old enough then, they died in the early 80s...thanks for being an insensitive little bitch, go blow your friend AC for a while. It was just an example.

d16man, Jan 8, 2007 IP
  18. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    We don't do each other like you Republicans on the forum do boy! :D

19. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Glad to know that :)

d16man, Jan 8, 2007 IP
  20. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Actually, I spent a great deal of 2005 and 2006 defending the very soldiers that you persistently attacked, day in and day out. I covered part of that in this thread where you were convicting them based on an initial report without a trial.

Yet over here, you actually start a thread to garner support and sympathy for an al qaida terrorist and demand he's innocent without a trial.

In this particular thread, suddenly you pretended to care about what a General had to say, while having a long history of attacking Soldiers, Americans, Christians and Jews on a daily basis back then. My comments in that thread hold very true today.

The truth is, after some thirty odd posts, you would never say why you wanted the US to pull out of Iraq so terrorists can take over. I see that opinion still holds true today. Your buds are not winning. Iraq is getting investment for the very commodity that makes up 95% of their economy. And sadly, you are disappointed.

GTech, Jan 8, 2007 IP