1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Future of Iraq: The spOILS of war

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by AGS, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Austars

Austars Active Member

Best Answers:
    There were none, what are you going on about?

Austars, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  2. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    GTech likes to make up falsehoods about other members then try to propagate that propaganda by repeating the same lies over and over to discredit his enemies on the forum.

What else could you expect from a habitual pathological lying propagandist guys?

If you don't agree with him you commit treason, you're a communist or even a terrorist.

PS: The man is sick like Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson folks!

anthonycea, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  3. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Incorrect, your buds are not winning in Iraq. It is getting investment. You posted the article, did you even read it? Or were you just thinking the usual "boo America" when you posted it?

GTech, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  4. GTech

Best Answers:
    Gloom, despair and agony on me :D

Iraq gets investment and the moonbats go postal!

Boo America!

GTech, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  5. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah, you're right GTech, we're the lunatics, not you and the Nixon gang! :rolleyes: :D

6. GTech

Best Answers:
    Couldn't agree more.

With that said, I'll turn it over to the lunatics to continue the loathing fest of the good news for Iraq and blame America first festivities. Boo America!

Make sure to bash America good, don't let me down :D

GTech, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  7. Austars

Austars Active Member

Best Answers:
    I thought you supported America :confused:

Austars, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  8. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Poor GTech is giving up until his Nixon Pack is back, he needs his tag team of Republicans that includes Lorien, Mia, Debunked and Will Spencer to feel good about himself so he can gang up and feel like the boys are "Winning one for the Gipper"... :rolleyes: :D

PS: GTech has also recruited some new guys to run with the Nixon Pack too, see them at a thread near you soon!

9. Scheme

Scheme Guest

Best Answers:
    He never answers my questions...

Scheme, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  10. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The price of oil has gone up from $20 to $70 /barrel and are you claiming it is because of oil refineries? :rolleyes:

The number of refineries has not changed since before the war, so why is it that it costs twice as much to fill your car? This must have been one of the most ridiculous excuses, the working class in USA are not being robbed because Bush started a war to destabilize the oil market and push the price up but because new refineries are not built, do you really expect anyone to believe this? :rolleyes:

gworld, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  11. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The question is that why your tears are not falling over the dead soldiers which some of them possibly were recruited by you? What is the sick pleasure that you get from seeing dead American soldiers and civilian Iraqis women and children while you are sitting in comfort of your home? What kind of person are you that want the war to continue so these poor kids who wanted to serve their country can get killed in this meaningless war? :mad:

gworld, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  12. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That is because he is a twat mate.

He posts the same rhetoric every single day (usually referring to his 2 posts, including the world famous one "there were WMDs in Iraq even though none were found." one.) :D

If I could get away with calling him a complete cunt I would do, but I don't want any infractions because it's not good for my Inner Psyche.
    :)

AGS, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  13. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you talking about me??? Wow, I feel so special...I take a little break and AC posts more pictures of Nixon....amazing how some things never change.

d16man, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  14. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So you called him one without "calling him one"....ooohhh, you are smart...and he does answer the questions, WMDs were found. You guys with the conspiracy theories can't stand the truth. But I guess that is why they are called "theories".

d16man, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  15. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thats exactly my point. The # of refineries has not changed. More people are driving, the worlds oil consumption is up. When the market cannot keep up with demand, the price goes up. Its simple economics, but then I couldn't expect someone with such an advanced brain as yourself to understand simplicity...hell, you probably can't even tie your own shoe.

d16man, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  16. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    More people all of sudden started driving and the demand went up at exactly the same time that Bush attacked Iraq. :rolleyes:

Do you understand how ridiculous your post is? Do you know that Europe, china,... have their own refineries and are not dependent on American refineries and the price is up in those countries to? :rolleyes:

for your information the consumption of gasoline in USA went down in 2005 in comparison with 2004 and present oil refineries operate at about 95% of their capacity and the only problem can be as the result of natural catastrophe and not because of refining capacity.

gworld, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  17. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:

Can you take a permanent break??

That would improve the content of the forum a lot!

18. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its a known fact that our government isnt in iraq for the iraqi people. If they really cared for the iraqi people they would not have turned a blind eye while their puppet saddam was gassing kurds( whom the allies promised a homeland after ww2) > now suddenly our government wants the iraqi people to think of us as saviors? We allready gave the mossadegh example and everyone knows that mossadegh was a good guy that wouldnt allow anyone to get him to betray his people. Saddam was a puppet and a tyrant yes but do u know any world leader that isnt?

pingpong123, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  19. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Last time I checked, gas didn't go fro $.30/gallon to $3.00/gallon overnight...it was a slow and steady increase that started in the 70's...When Katrina hit, idiots went and bought up all the gas. I was living in Charleston,SC at the time, and one station near my house went from 2.25/gal. to 3.45/gal in one day. Guess why? The line was blocking almost a mile of roadway. They kept raising the price hoping people would go away, and they didn't. That station ran OUT of gas at 4:00 that afternoon, and was closed for two days until the next gas truck arrived. Then, they kept the gas at the high price for about a week. Guess what that did? It went back to normal operation with a normal amount of people buying gas. It is all about supply and demand. Its the same principle that when the weatherman says the weather is going to be bad, everyone runs out and buys milk and bread. The price goes up briefly due to supply and demand. And whatever you do, don't start with the whole price gouging routine...everyone knows that price gouging isn't true except in the heads of democrats.
    As far as Europe goes, they have been paying high prices for years, before the Iraqi war. There price was always higher than the USA. If you look at Europe, most of those countries don't produce ANY oil. Zero. The have to rely on foreign oil. We however produce some ourselves. If we would produce all our own, I guarantee that the price of a barrel of oil would drop back down to around 20$/barrel.

d16man, Jan 8, 2007 IP
  20. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    anthonycea, Jan 8, 2007 IP