1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

President Bush Fan Club because he is not all bad

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Rebecca, Nov 19, 2006.

1. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Great post again buddy.

Sadly you are wasting your time with him though. :(

Some people know the score, others simply refuse to believe anything other than what they are told by their friendly mainstream media. Dismissing people like me and you as moonbats etc. for not believing the BS that they tell us every day. :p

AGS, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  2. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    They were not only off topic, but you failed to match sources to your claims. When asked to identify lying, you skipped right over it.

You also failed to identify your made up logic (ref: strawman) in response and you failed to address:

If you don't support the troops, you don't support America and you don't support Iraqis, there's not much left to support, is there?

Apparently you are hiding behind what you support as well.

GTech, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  3. argyle

argyle Peon

Best Answers:
    lol, you're really getting desperate arent you? First you say I have no sources, now you are spinning it because you didn't expect me to educate you about something that everyone should already know about (if you actually pay attention to the news).

You are one of those little guys who hide behind their computer desk, eat big macs and cheer on the deaths of thousands while insulting those who don't. Why don't you put your money where your mouth is, pick up a gun and go fight in Iraq if it's so great? You are a little coward with a big mouth...nothing more.

Here is a line which actually makes sense

"If you support the killing of innocent troops and civilians, you don't support America and you don't support Iraqis, there's not much left to support, is there?"
    :)

argyle, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  4. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You are wrong again.

You will find that we all support the troops.
    We support Iraqis.
    What we do not support are people like Bush who lied to the world to justify the invasion of Iraq.

Why do you not understand that?
    I am as much against terrorsts as you are GTech.

Bush LIED his ass off and because of that 3,000 American troops are dead and god only knows how many innocent Iraqi civillians have been killed.

If you have an hour spare you really must watch this:
    http://www.timetowakeup.net/video/80/Hijacking-Catastrophe.html

It's one of the best you'll see and it will deffo not be on FOX/CNN/ABC any time soon. [​IMG]

AGS, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  5. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

AGS, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  6. GTech

Best Answers:
    Nah, I was reading some of your spew from earlier this year. You know, that young angry white male with low IQ "bush hatred" you had to offer. The desparation came in when you made up a top ten list as a shield because you knew what you stood for.

You thought the sources validated your made up claims? Recheck your first post and match up your claims. Not even close.

So you pretend you want soldiers home and care about them, but then tell others to pick up and go fight? Yeah, that's what I thought. You could care less. Which is why you can't answer the question. It would unmask your own hatred and what you support.

I don't mind your personal attacks. I'd rather you attack me then attack honorable soldiers that you pretend to care about.

Here's the line you continue to ignore:

If you don't support the troops, you don't support America and you don't support Iraqis, there's not much left to support, is there?

Ashamed of what you support, aren't you?

GTech, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  7. GTech

Best Answers:
    Incorrect. Chilium made a recent post about a soldier in Iraq. Do you recall how you responded?

What lie? I continue to ask, you and captain angry continue to avoid.

Let's not pretend. And who are "we?" Are you part of something bigger than yourself?

GTech, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  8. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think you will find this is your answer

You will find that we all support the troops.
    We support Iraqis.
    What we do not support are people like Bush who lied to the world to justify the invasion of Iraq.

AGS, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  9. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Westerners.

AGS, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  10. Hon Daddy Dad

Hon Daddy Dad Peon

Best Answers:
    You know what?

In the context of human history the Iraq war is fairly typical of human behavior.

And so is wanting a strong authorative figure to dominate you and others. (Lots of people have this kind of desire just ask the neo-con's.)

No surprises here.

Hon Daddy Dad, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  11. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    AGS, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  12. GTech

Best Answers:
    Who are "we?"

I've seen no support of troops from you in the least bit. In fact, the opposite in a recent thread.

You support Iraqis? The terrorists? Or the majority of the ones that want peace? How does one justify supporting the majority of peaceful Iraqis by calling for troop withdrawl so that terrorists can take over the country? Is that the kind of support you offer? You want terrorists to take over their country?

Again, what lie do you assert Bush made in terms of going into Iraq? You repeat it like a parrot, but refuse to address it when called.

Here's my suggestion; if you want the glory of supporting the troops, supporting America and supporting Iraqis, then try doing it for once and stop taking credit for doing such when you don't.

GTech, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  13. GTech

Best Answers:
    I have no interest in your site, nor did I ask for it as an answer. What I did ask was, what lie?

See previous post. You seek the glory of such, without actually doing it.

"We" does not apply to gworld or ferret, who my arguments were primarily directed towards. Are you saying you are part of their "we?"

GTech, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  14. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Jesus dude THE MASSIVE IRAQ WMD LIE that has killed thousand and thousands of people. :rolleyes:

See you won't even take a look at my site, as I said before it is impossible to debate you because you are the worse kind of sheeple.

http://www.timetowakeup.net/video/70/IRAQ-LIES.html

AGS, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  15. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think most of us are concerned citizens here.

The "we" I refer to is 99.99% of us from the US and Europe concerned with the disaster in Iraq/Afghanistan, it's not rocket science mate.

AGS, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  16. GTech

Best Answers:
    Now we're making progress! You mean these lies? And this lie? and these wmd and these wmd and these wmd and these wmd? Or, how about this wmd find, or even these wmd?

Since facts matter to you, AGS, will you be updating your site?

I have no interest in your site. Given that facts do not matter to you with your forum posts, should I really believe that your web site would be any different?

Let me know when you update your site with the above. I'll be happy to visit it and extend an apology.

GTech, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  17. GTech

Best Answers:
    You mean the "we" that shares this view:

GTech, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  18. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    i thought you said we should leave the Iraqis Gtech

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=1219991&postcount=46

ferret77, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  19. GTech

Best Answers:
    You are correct. One night, I felt like toying with you and yo-yo and played both of you very well. And if you would care to read further, would see where the two of you were owned royally over it. In fact, you are well aware of this, as it was pointed out then, and several times since. But what you hope is that no one will read further down in that post to see where I made an absolute fool out of the two of you. That was a fun night! You guys could hardly contain the slobber as I set you up!

I really need to plan another episode and see how fast you fall for something similar again.

GTech, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  20. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I read that post. I am surprised he would even try that, as if you are not going to challenge it. You are a good person Gtech. I like how you debate with honesty and facts. Earlier when they were saying that our soldiers were stupid, I got so disgusted and couldn't really take it anymore. People can be so mean on here sometimes. I liked the links you put up for ags to put on his site:) I think I will put them on my site. Thanks:)

Rebecca, Nov 24, 2006 IP