President Bush Fan Club because he is not all bad

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Rebecca, Nov 19, 2006.

1. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    I know, and it scares me when you do think. Still no answer to the tough question?

See this post and thanks for helping make the point I made in it valid. You're doing a fine job of proving me right, despite the fact it's not really your intention ;)

GTech, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  2. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    GTech is the master of cropping peoples quotes and taking them out of context. :p

AGS, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  3. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What is that post proves? you link to your own post to show that you agree with yourself. :rolleyes:

You must be getting quite desperate when supreme court said you are wrong, Media says your are wrong, all the facts say you are wrong, congress says you are wrong, Senate says you are wrong and most important of all, a clear majority of Americans that are tired of your brown shirts BS, say that you are wrong.

Now I understand why you have only your own post to link to. :rolleyes:

gworld, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  4. GTech

Best Answers:
    You did pretty good yourself!

Critical thinking seems to be hurting a few people here :D

GTech, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  5. math20

math20 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am a conservative GTech and I agree with that.

math20, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  6. GTech

Best Answers:
    Oh gworld, you're not using a content generator to construct your sentences again, are you?

One more attempt with nazis as your shield. I don't blame you, that one was always your favorite. Have you thought about using Catholics as your shield? Just trying to help you out, I know you are struggling.

We're not talking about media, the supreme court or congress. Those are really poor shields. Stick with your buds, the nazis if you want. I realize you need a shield to deflect the true feelings you've volunteered to let others know. You have a history of calling Americans ignorant, calling soldiers dumb, convicting soldiers without trial, bashing America and defending terrorists (jose paddila) who want to harm my (not your) country. It goes without saying, that the question is most difficult for you, but I'm honored that you are too shamed to answer it ;)

Did you have any other shields to offer? Or are you finally ready to take it on:

If you don't support the troops, you don't support America and you don't support Iraqis, there's not much left to support, is there?

GTech, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  7. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    But I didn't say that LMAO.

No point quoting me then changing the text buddy. :p

That's childish. :p

AGS, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  8. GTech

Best Answers:
    Was entertaining you, giving you what you were looking for.

You wanted it to be true, I made it so. See how nice I am? :p

If you guys can make post after post to validate my points and make it so easy to prove what I'm saying, the least I could do is give a little back :D

GTech, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  9. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:

It's imposible to debate with you GTech because you flat refuse to believe that Bush is a corrupt liar who is partly responsible for destoying Iraq.

Take a read of storys like this and then say that the Bush prompted illegal invation of Iraq is a success.

You will probably say that Iraq is better now than under Saddam but there's no denying it's a lot worse now than it was then. And it's getting worse every single month. :rolleyes:

Forget all the "stay the course" BS, time to bring the troops home before any more of them get needlessly killed.

AGS, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  10. GTech

Best Answers:
    None of those issues are the topic of discussion. Just diversionary issues to get away from my point, that seems to have baffled a number of posters here who have done a far better job of proving me right, then I expected.

Secondly, I would add that we did have a debate once. And it spanned a number of pages and I spent great effort to prove you wrong. And when I did, and asked if you would retract your claim, you chose not to. In fact, you used the shield of "anyone questioning their government" to assert such.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=1667481&postcount=88

You effectively proved that facts do not matter. If you have changed your position since then, let me know. I get the impression from your posts, that "only the message matters" and facts to get that message across have zero importance to you. Is that still the case?

GTech, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  11. argyle

argyle Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting logic..If you don't want the soldiers being killed then you don't support them and you only support the terrorists.

Thank god that the red-neck retards who believe that are of the minority or else this country would be in big trouble.

So let's sum this up.

- Bush takes office from being a nobody/failure (good thing daddy knows people in high places)
    - 2.3 trillion dollars announced unaccounted for in military transactions on 9/10, on 9/11 3 steel-framed class-a skyscrapers falls to the ground in seconds from fire for the first time in history (only 2 being hit by a plane)
    - Before an investigation started (over a YEAR later) blame was already assigned (while the steel from the WTC was hastlely shipped off to asia before tests could be done on it)
    - Bin laden (aka Tim Osman 'CIA') denies involvement right away, soon after a grainy video of a man who doesn't even look like bin laden sufaces, in this video the man confesses.
    - Bush invades afghanistan, then invades Iraq while lying to the american people about his motives (Gtech claims that lying is wrong, yet has no problem with his hero lying. Either that or he is in denial)
    - America falls to over 8 trillion dollar debt -soon 9 trillion-($2.01 billion per day)
    - Thousands of innocent iraqi's and americans die. Although, according to GTECH and crowd's logic this is justified since saddam was a bad person (who just happened to get his weapons from America).
    - Gas prices rise even though there is no "reason" for it in terms of supply and demand.
    - America becomes one of the most hated countries in the world

A shame, America was once respected, was known as peace lovers etc etc.. Now America is known as lying murderers almost everywhere else in the world, while this is being covered up by the media, pop music, rednecks and American Idol.

What a great leadership! All hail bush, cheney, rumsfeld, wolfowitz, kissinger, bolton and the rest of the carebear PNAC crowd!

"The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one."
    Adolf Hitler

argyle, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  12. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Great post mate!

Don't mention PNAC to GTech, he'll probably say it's fake. :D

http://www.newamericancentury.org

Check this superb documentary too, it is one of the best you'll see.

http://www.timetowakeup.net/video/80/Hijacking-Catastrophe.html

AGS, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  13. GTech

Best Answers:
    Whose logic is that...yours? Or you couldn't pass the three part observation either, so rewrote it into a strawman argument?

No doubt! Thank God not everyone is a red-neck retard with such a lack of reading comprehension that they can't even reword the logic correctly!

None of your made up summary is part of the discussion.

Sum this up:

If you don't support the troops, you don't support America and you don't support Iraqis, there's not much left to support, is there?

My guess is, you couldn't do it without some self-reflection, so instead, made up a top ten list of shields that you have no sources or facts to back up.

Next?

GTech, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  14. GTech

Best Answers:
    It's like digital masturbation for you, eh? ;)

GTech, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  15. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No, it's like another person that knows how we are all being lied to mate. ;)

Might be worth watching that video I posted GTech, see how it all works. :)

Check from 21 minutes into the video to 24 minutes into it to see the BS from your hero. ;)

It is well proven that Bush, Rumsfeld and Colon Powell were lying, don't you get it?

AGS, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  16. mistermix

mistermix Active Member

Best Answers:

that clip freaked me out.

:(

mistermix, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  17. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Damn the smaller midget was getting mullered every single time. He didn't stand a chance against the larger midget. :(

AGS, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  18. GTech

Best Answers:
    Ah, it's like "Sam's Club" with coupons! And that lie would be? And who are "we?"

I'm not as easily influenced by videos made for young angry white males with low IQs. With an iMac, some background music, stolen video clips and marginal voice over talent, anyone can construct a video to convey just about anything. And some people fall for them, hook line and sinker.

GTech, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  19. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hey that's OK, just ignore it then.

Keep watching Fox as they love Bush very much too. :D

It's actually a very well produced video with many facts about how we're all being lied to but hey, don't bother to watch it.
    Stick to your soaps.

AGS, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  20. argyle

argyle Peon

Best Answers:
    No sources? Sorry, I figured this was all common knowledge. I guess I should have known better...

- 2.3 trillion unaccounted for on 9/10/01
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/01/29/eveningnews/main325985.shtml

-Innocent people dying
    http://www.iraqbodycount.org/ (and this is an UNDER estimation)

-Debt
    http://www.publicdebt.treas.gov/opd/opdpenny.htm

-Usa supplying saddam with germs and weapons
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2002-09-30-iraq-ushelp_x.htm
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A52241-2002Dec29?language=printer

- Bush's failed business(s) before presidency
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/campaigns/wh2000/stories/bush073099.htm

- 9/11 commission formed over a year after the "attack"
    http://www.9-11commission.gov/about/index.htm

- WTC Steel shipped off to asia
    http://www.china.org.cn/english/2002/Jan/25776.htm

- PNAC
    http://www.newamericancentury.org/

-Osama denies involvement
    http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/09/16/inv.binladen.denial/

PS, my sum-up was completely on-topic. This thread was made to get people to kiss bush's ass, but how could you when him and his gang have ruined this country? How could you support an administration which sends innocent people to their death? Everyone of my points where 100% relevent. Perhaps a little too much for your simple mind, but nevertheless....

argyle, Nov 24, 2006 IP