1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Goodbye Englan, hello Britanistan

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by hextraordinary, Aug 14, 2006.

1. adpd

adpd Guest

Best Answers:
    Our Government has made a big mistake supporting the US with its war on Islam.

If Blair was running for PM again, he would not win that election. Labour may stay in power, but only thanks to a new leader.

"We" have the ability to for independent thought. Not mindlessly following those dirty bastards in power.

adpd, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  2. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just to make it clear, I'm no defender of islam.

Islam a cooky religion and you'd have to be crackpot to believe in it. Just like every other mainstream religion. The difference in me and you blog boy (and gtech), is that I dislike all religions equally, why you continually chose to hate a single one.

Carry on ;)

yo-yo, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  3. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    That was the basis for the entire thread. Unfortunately, Matt got involved with defending terrorists again and preaching "inaction is the best course of action" and it pretty much went downhill after that.

The first "real" solution is the challenge of educating those that make excuses for terrorists. Making excuses for their actions is non-productive. Until people can admit there is a problem, there can be no solution.

Fortunately, there are some in leadership positions in the UK that are sorely, if not too late, taking the threats seriously and taking action:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-2313135,00.html
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/mai...FFWAVCBQYIV0?xml=/news/2006/08/13/nplot13.xml
    http://www.dispatch.co.za/2006/08/14/Foreign/abbomb.html
    http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/politics/article1219067.ece
    This one is especially for Matt

So despite Matt's dismay, it does appear the leadership in the UK (at least some) are really starting to wake up. Hopefully, it's not too late.

When you have one quarter of a given religious sector in your country saying terror bombings are justified, you have a problem.

Matt just doesn't get it :rolleyes:

GTech, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  4. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I used to think that being Jewish was a bad thing. It isn't. Unfortunately when you're a kid, you're most impressionable. Now I know better. Most countries are not very Jew friendly, and that's not because of the war. No, I'm not trying to convert you to anything, just saying: a lot of Jews growing up in Europe feel like they deserve less rights than "regular citizens". It just happens because of the constant bashing in the media. If you came to the US, you would see a nation that's not like that. Which is why Islam gets more and more isolated from the rest of us. For good reason. The world is learning. Islam and its most dedicated followers never will. Why we have to go back to the darkages ideology wise is beside me? Their societies are based on oppressing the will of the voiceless. What does it take for you to get a true sense of who the real aggressors are in this? Jews want their land and live in peace. They have better shit to do than fight this fucking war. And btw, did you know that actually Israel and Israeli soldiers are doing quite a bit for the people in Lebanon?

In the other forum where a Super Mod keeps advertising anti-semetic hatred, there was also a member who was Lebanese. A lady now living in the US. We've PMed each others while posting in the thread which I will never revisit again (nor will I do so with the forum allowing a Nazi to mod it).

Needless to say, he was shutting her up. He kept praising Hezbollah, she begged him to stop, mentioning how her family has suffered under them.

The enemy is more real than you may think, Matt! You may be safe today, but not tomorrow. There are serious Jew haters in the world, not just Ferre. They are sneaky, but put on the spot, they will be very open about their feelings. True hatred comes out eventually. Don't let it be too late and don't let it catch you off guard :cool:

Blogmaster, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  5. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Actually the thread was news story that I debunked in two posts ;) I guess I foiled you crazy right wing nuts again :p

Right, so how does that stop terrorism exactly? Sound more like trying to get as many people on your side as possible for the religious war you're planning

MattUK, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  6. GTech

Best Answers:
    The difference is, your "one off" words do not match your posts in the least bit. When you make excuses for islamic terrorists, you are supporting them. Maybe you were not aware of that?

You also claimed you were against both sides in the Israel/Hezbollah war. But we saw who you defended and who you attacked.

GTech, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  7. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't be too worried Matt...

Between the 400,000 muslims, the katrina victims (criminals), and the thousands of mexican illegals crossing through his backyard every night - they've got quite the multicultural state going on - it's a wonder how a conservative in Texabia sleeps at night. :D

yo-yo, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  8. hextraordinary

hextraordinary Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you really believe the UK is more multicultural than the US? You know it's not, so the multicultural argument doesn't work really work does it? And, believe it or not, Texas is probably more multicultural than most of the UK. (Unless you still into cowboy movies of course)

hextraordinary, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  9. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No you're right, it's been that way for hundreds of years. My grandad told me some stories about living in London in the 30's and 40's that weren't too nice either.

Do you really see it like that? I can't speak for the rest of Europe but I have a few 100% Jewish friends in London and they say London is more tolerant than anywhere else. Not 100%, but you get idiots anywhere.
    I'm glad you made that distinction. Anyone why uses violence and fear should deserve whatever they have coming to them, however judging and discriminating agains mass groups of people don't make us any better than the terrorists.
    Can you PM me the name of the forum? Can't you get them shut down? Don't most hosts have items against this kind of thing in the T&C?

MattUK, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  10. GTech

Best Answers:
    Now that's humor! I can truly appreciate a good laugh.

yep, that debunked the whole thing :D My first gut wrenching laugh of the day, thanks Matt :D

You only need to see the links I posted above. When people like you stop making excuses for terrorism and hiding behind "multiculturalism" to sweep the problem under the rug, people can take action. Until one can recognize a problem, they cannot even begin to find a solution. You're still in that category of intentionally ignoring the problem and pretending it doesn't exist. Fortunately for you, and your country, despite your dismay, they are beginning to take the problem seriously. The question remains, will it just fade away, like it did after 7/7, or will they really take it seriously this time.

When you have one quarter of a given religious sector in your country saying terror bombings are justified, you have a problem. Well, maybe not "you," but those that actually care about their country and what's happening have a problem.

GTech, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  11. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Perhaps if you actually read the article, it debunks itself when the author admits that it's not passport office policy and the woman on the post office counter got it wrong.

But you're GTech, it doesn't fit your agenda so you'll ignore it. I know how it works ;)

So again, explain how everybody realising there's a problem stops the terrorists exactly?

MattUK, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  12. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've never been to the UK so I can't speak for it.

I can tell you there are plent of places in the United states that have NO culture other than conservative chistianity. Hell, where I grew up, 30 miles outside of the "city" there was nothing but white christians.

If you're talking about NYC or LA, then of course it's multicultural... if you're talking about rural texas town USA (population 458) then of course ITS NOT multicultural. :rolleyes:

yo-yo, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  13. GTech

Best Answers:
    I'm impressed! That's four times in a row, correct? I like a good cheerleading chant as much as the next guy!

Give me a "T" - T
    Give me an "e" - e
    Give me an "r" - r
    Give me an "r" - r
    Give me an "o" - o
    Give me an "r" - r

What does yo-yo support? Terror :D

*yo waives pom poms in the air at a hezbollah rally*

Right on, bro ;)

GTech, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  14. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Take what action exactly? Wire tapping, harrassing and spying on every muslim in the country? How about just banning Islam altogether? Is that the kind of action your talking about? ;)

yo-yo, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  15. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure what you mean? I just took a page from your book and started repeating myself (like you do in every thread ;) )... and this time I even remember to add in the illegals crossing through your backyard :D

yo-yo, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  16. ottodo

ottodo Guest

Best Answers:
    You need to explain your viewpoint, ain't?

ottodo, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  17. hextraordinary

Best Answers:
    If you’re talking about rural UK town/village then it's the same, that’s true for all small towns everywhere. As you know immigrants tend to go to big cities. The problem was the claim that the UK is multi cultural and treating the US as if it's not. The whole premise of that is ridicules.

18. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nobody claimed the US wasn't multicultural... we're having fun with Gtech over Texas stereotypes ;)

yo-yo, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  19. hextraordinary

Best Answers:
    Now, look who's saying: Terror = Islam ^^^^^^

There is nothing like admition. :D

20. adpd

adpd Guest

Best Answers:
    The war is not on terror in my opinion... it is on Islam.

It was not an admission. It was a statement.

adpd, Aug 15, 2006 IP