1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Goodbye Englan, hello Britanistan

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by hextraordinary, Aug 14, 2006.

1. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Huh, are you speaking Amercan again? Try writing in English and I may be able to understand you.

Huh?

So stage two, Just wondering how were're actually going to prevent terrorism, you just seem to want to teach the world to sing.

MattUK, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  2. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's his (the admins) forum to run as he pleases. If he wants to let his mods share their opinions, thats his decision.

I'm not for policing the internet and telling forum owners what they can and can't let their members say. Perhaps you are.... :confused:

yo-yo, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  3. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    How about the member, the lady of Lebanon trying to get thru, trying to explain how things really were for her? Is her opinion not valid? I'm talking about someone abusing a forum to voice hatred.

Blogmaster, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  4. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How funny, I'm only on page 2 and the Admin has already had to talk some sense into you for trying to spread misinformation. Reminds me of just like over here. ;)

http://www.v7n.com/forums/383466-post36.html

yo-yo, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  5. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Whatever dude :rolleye
    Right, that is the beginning, true colors of the thread starters are showing towards the end. I knew what his intentions were with the thread, knowing his posting past ...

6. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    John was right, you just don't understand!

"We" would mean you, and you've shown little to no interest in even recognizing the problem.

You need to re-read (or actually read) my post again and follow the links. Despite your dismay, the leaders of your country are beginning to recognize the problem and take action. It's not up to me, it's up to your leaders. It's up to people like you, to stop pretending a problem doesn't exist and to stop accepting and making excuses.

And your "first step" solution is? Inaction is the best course of action, always?

GTech, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  7. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The beginning of your spankings and ownage? Looks like on page 3 you tried to spread some more anti-Islam propaganda and they called you out again.

http://www.v7n.com/forums/383535-post53.html

Seems you're more or less pissed off you couldn't convince everyone to think like you and now you're out for revenge. Let it go dude. ;)

yo-yo, Aug 15, 2006 IP
    yfs1 likes this.
  8. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    Did he edit or delete any posts? That would be an abuse of his Mod powers.

There has been worse on this forum...There is a guy here (forum something) who says Hitler is his hero etc and he hasn't been banned.

I'm not saying I agree with that Ferre guy but I think calling him an anti-semite isn't accurate (from what I read)

yfs1, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  9. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    It's at the end of the thread, or whatever happened 2 days ago, the last time I logged in there. The praises of Hezbollah. Shouting over and insulting those disagreeing. There is a lot more. Now imagine 9 months of daily posts like that. Imagine me making 3 or 4 posts like that about Mexicans with all of them being negative, Yo Yo. Please be fair when evaluating this.

yfs1 likes this.
  10. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I've posted many times staing that terrorism is a problem, because you choose to ignore that as it doesn't fit your agenda it's not my problem.

I'm looking for your ideas, not some that you copy and paste from the interent.

So far we've managed to establish that you want to 'educate' people so they all realises that Islam is a terrible murdrous religion.

I reapeat, what is step two?

MattUK, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  11. GTech

Best Answers:
    Ah, the "tiny minority" and "all" cards. They are very popular and fashionable for the extra sharp progressive dhimmi :D

GTech, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  12. yfs1

Best Answers:
    Mike - Seriously though, you can't change Jews to Mexicans as it doesn't apply. He could just turn around and say "Change Muslims to Mexicans" to you.

Its not a fair statement

yfs1, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  13. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So you want V7N to be shut down because a mod happens to like Hezbullah over Israel?

After 3 pages I've seen nothing but balanced discussion, in fact, it seems most everyone, including the admin are countering his anti-israel posts with anti-terror posts.

yo-yo, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  14. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    You don't think so? Sorry for wasting you guys' time with linking from the beginning ... it gets good around here:

http://www.v7n.com/forums/407193-post303.html
    http://www.v7n.com/forums/politics/34019-israel-lebanon-15.html

15. GTech

Best Answers:
    I ignore it because the two times you've actually stated it, when backed into a corner, you went right back to making excuses for and defending terrorists. So clearly, it's nothing more than a lie. Your posts do not reflect your statement above.

And I've already expressed them as well as noted that despite your dismay, your leaders are taking action. Likewise, I am looking for your ideas. A two way exchange. I suppose when someone spends all their time defending and excusing terrorists, they are probably not going to have ideas on how to work towards solving the problem. Is that why you are avoiding my question?

No, "we" would mean you, and you fail to recognize a problem. Further compounding it, I've made no statement that islam is a terrible murderous religion. Do you want to play games, or do you want to discuss? I'll let you decide.

And I repeat, your "first step" solution is?

GTech, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  16. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm more interested in hearing your "final" solution? ;)

yo-yo, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  17. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You're right... that's absolutely insane!
    What do ya know.. that nazi mod you hate so much just admitted they were terorrists! Oh the outrage mike! :D

Then he even offers you why he feels terrorists are continuing to be born every day... but since it's critical of israel, you must dismiss it as hatred for jews :rolleyes:

When did you become a protestor of free speech mike?

yo-yo, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  18. GTech

Best Answers:
    That's classic, we even see that sort of rationale/reasoning right here. Terrorists actions are the result of everyone else, but the terrorists. Blame anyone but the terrorists. That sure sounds familiar :D Same talking points, different dhimmis.

GTech, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  19. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's been many more time than that, like I said it's not my problem if you choose to ignore it. I guess after you 'read' the article in the thread we all know your powers of observation aren't the greatest

I thought we'd just been treated to stage one of the 'final solution' or was that it. That kind of fizzled out like a wet firework didn't it?
    "Right guys we have a war on Terror!!"
    "Wooohhooo, what are we going to do?"
    "Educate people!!"
    "Er, okay, who, the Muslims?"
    "No, people that stop all Muslims being branded terrorists"
    "Er, right, that'll work, what about the terrorists"
    "We'll just leave them be"

MattUK, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  20. yfs1

Best Answers:
    Again to the specific post which you linked to, that same sentiment is expressed here every day and it gets debated (By You, GTech and others)

I see him keep saying Israel did this, or did this, not I hate Jewish People etc. He is disagreeing with the Israeli government and Israeli policy. I don't get the vibe from his posts that if a Jewish person moved in next door, he would start a campaign to get him to move or something.

I think you just really strongly disagree with him Mike, as do others in the thread including the Admin. I don't see it as any different then here at DP.

yfs1, Aug 15, 2006 IP