1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling ZuneGames.net - Perfect opportunity, at the perfect time.

Discussion in 'Domains' started by lpxxfaintxx, Apr 24, 2010.

For those who don't know, the Zune is a fast-growing entertainment-device by Microsoft. The new ZuneHD is a beautiful touchscreen device that is open to application and game development via the XNA Game Studio. As an ex-owner and administrator on the world's #1 Zune fansite and forums, I can assure you that "Zune Games" market is exploding right now, and developers are making games and applications at a alarming rate.

The domain "ZuneGames.net" is perfect to start a website with a directory of made games and applications, and it's just waiting to be developed. The great name will undoubtedly help significantly in terms of search rankings on Google and other search engines. As an owner of multiple Zune-related domains for 3+ years, I can assure you that TM will not be an issue--Microsoft leaves you alone as long as you help promote the brand. Microsoft made it clear that the Zune will be a long-term investment and the brand will go nowhere but up. Don't wait, YOU can be the future-owner of the world's largest and most successful Zune games/application related website.

If the price is right, I will also include a site-plan I originally wrote up, before I realized that I had no time to put my full effort in to the site. The plan includes everything from planned features to possible revenue sources/ideas.

Best offer takes the domain; registered at NameCheap, expires 10/10.

lpxxfaintxx, Apr 24, 2010 IP
  2. NickReffitt

NickReffitt Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    looks like a good buy, good luck with the sale :)

NickReffitt, Apr 24, 2010 IP