1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Zoroastrianism oldest religions around

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by securesite, Jan 14, 2011.

1. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    nice post Securesite, thanks.
    why you showed a Persian Language map!?

two years ago I saw a video in youtube that selected from a tv report which claimed Bulgarian are descendent of Persian.

anyway Zoroastrian is an Aryan Religion that show different teaches than Abrahamic religions.

babak44, Jan 16, 2011 IP
  2. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    And your religion is not man made? Only God was horny one night and decided to do Mary and make a son that some fools can still hang on to the story 2000 years later. :rolleyes:

gworld, Jan 16, 2011 IP
  3. sar420

sar420 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    WhAt A jOkE!

Had Muhammed the great not been born, the glorious and peaceful religion of Islam would never have been discovered. Oh my

sar420, Jan 16, 2011 IP
  4. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    No surprise that you guys are going to oppose what I had to say, but this is the facts, do some research, study, don't waste you're time doing stupid things that won't get you anywhere, and definately don't debate something you have no knowledge of.

Ask God to help you find the true religion, humble you're self and hopefully you will find it.

:)

IsraeI, Jan 16, 2011 IP
  5. luke12

luke12 Member

Best Answers:
    You would be surprised what you'd discover if you did the above.

luke12, Jan 16, 2011 IP
  6. securesite

securesite Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In my thread title I should have said one of the oldest religions around....... Second it was the largest religion based on territory much larger then Hinduism at the time.

Yes the Jews were founded in 2,000 B.C.E. The romans would have a hard time even messing with the books 6,000 B.C.E they were not even big but a tribe.

This man is in DENIAL we all know Mohammed saw Gabriel in a cave about 770 A.D after Christianity. WAKE UP

Thanks for the post!. Yes the Persians had a VAST EMPIRE that spread across the map. I could see that happening with Bulgarians.

securesite, Jan 16, 2011 IP
  7. sar420

sar420 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What f***kin research have you done to claim your shyte? Tell me your sources

Btw is there any evidence of people shouting Allah Hu Akbar before Muhammed was born?

sar420, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  8. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Who exactly are you to tell me what the Muslims believe in? Did you get this from wikipedia?

Is Muhammed (peace be upon him) the only Prophet of Islaam?

:)

IsraeI, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  9. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:

Schizophrenia did not start with Muhammad and will not end with him either. There was always people who heard voices and talked with God and still are. The difference is that before some of them convinced people that they are real and became prophets while in today´s world we place them in mental hospitals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

gworld, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  10. mob

mob Active Member

Best Answers:
    Muhamad even did not spare poor Pagans :D.

mob, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  11. seolove

seolove Active Member

Best Answers:
    Whom did Muhammed marry ? (Aisha) what was her age (9) .. what was age of Muhammed at the time of marriage (52) .. Thats character ???

seolove, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  12. thesickearth

thesickearth Active Member

Best Answers:
    so how many Zoroastrians are out there? I also remember there was Murdoc (or Marduk) and his statue was taken back and forth from city to city for well over 2000 years.

thesickearth, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  13. Thales

Thales Peon

Best Answers:
    Great post. I wonder if Muslims realize that their five daily prayers was a standard issue Zoroastrinism fare.
    However, just to clarify, Hinduism appeared a few thousand years before Zoroastrianism came in to the picture.

Thales, Mar 1, 2011 IP
  14. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree Zoroastrianism is the oldest religion, or at least the oldest organised one with tenets.

I like what BushRanger said. I think that everyone has the potential to be Godly. It just takes compassion, selflessness and love. Only a few have dedicated their lives to reaching the inner God. Gandhi was one of these people and he was murdered.

As human beings we are creators and destroyers.

BRUm, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  15. miscsoft

miscsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    gandhi's non-violence killed only 1.5 million, and left 15 million homeless refugee. of-course his crony jinnah's contribution is not to be underestimated, and all this under the guidance of their colonial master. and the best part, we love and adore him.

the good thing with hitler is that with his death, the butchery stopped. sad this was not the case with the gandhi-jinnah duo, after all they were the good guys. 4 bloody wars were fought all in the "fathers" name. no community can describe the non-violence of gandhi (or more apt his followers) better than the sikh community.

some more sample on how gandhi attained inner god

miscsoft, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  16. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can you elaborate on how his non-violence killed people? It seems very oxymoronic to me. As far as I'm aware, he never preached for riots or racial violence. He cannot be blamed for the actions of others. Both Mahatma and Indira were both assassinated by Sikhs. While I don't condone their actions, the aftermath is understandable. From what I understand Jinnah and Gandhi were far from united. My impression of Jinnah is not a nice one. I wouldn't surprise me to learn the assassins acted on behalf of some larger establishment...

Gandhi may have had strange sexual practices, which he explained as mere experiments and tests of his celibacy, but all parties consented.

Anyway, maybe Gandhi is or isn't the best example, but my point of inner-godliness still stands.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2011
    BRUm, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  17. miscsoft

miscsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    well the day he and his crony decided to split up the world between them. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partition_of_India

the evil of human being run much deep than you think. its human nature that one tries to fu¢ks his/her fellow counterpart at the bend of every corner. most of the time we dont even realize it. and thats separate the professionals from the ametures.

miscsoft, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  18. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My understanding is that Gandhi was strongly opposed to the separation and that Jinnah forced it.

I don't think it's human nature to ill treat others. I think the Golden Rule is inherent in most of mankind. Those who seek to manipulate and purposefully injure to benefit themselves, commonly known as psychopaths or sociopaths, stalk all cultures and should not be seen as a reflection of anything more than themselves.

We're all a collection of our life long personal experiences and decisions. Sentience, self-awareness and free will separate mankind from every single other form of life on this planet. We have the ability to create tremendous feats and the power to destroy and impose evil-like suffering. We are Gods, masters of reality, whether some of us choose to reduce the suffering around us, or not.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2011
    BRUm, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  19. miscsoft

miscsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    your view is too simplistic and sadly thats whats been fed. i dont blame you. as an outsider i dont expect you to be aware of all the facet of the politics etc at that time.

yes you are right, anne frank said "despite all this, i believe that people are really good at heart", and ya i agree with her. what i meant was those miniscule minority who rule, without exceptions. it dosent matter who they are what they preach. i am a strong believer of the old english proverb - the king is dead, long live the king. i am wrong in selecting the right word. blame by bad english which you are well aware off.

miscsoft, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  20. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I appreciate you bringing an insider's perspective on the subject. I've always wondered what the meaning of the entire saga was, granted there are so many sides the truth is near impossible to obtain.

What do you think Gandhi's motivation for dividing India was?

BRUm, Jul 2, 2011 IP